Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Eminem
Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: August 17, 2005 14:14

Just read that eminem has cancelled his european tour due to exhaustion, lets hope mick is taking note!.

Re: Eminem
Posted by: shedooby ()
Date: August 17, 2005 14:44

exhausted from what....letting his pants down..?

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: August 17, 2005 15:13

How the hell can kids these days find someone "cool" when they cancel their whole European tour because they're tired.

Date: August 17, 2005 15:14

No staying power eh!!

Posted by: keefstheman ()
Date: August 17, 2005 15:19

Who cares!!

Date: August 17, 2005 15:20

i know i don't.

what the hell is this topic doing on IORR?

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: August 17, 2005 15:23

how the hell can you be too tired to perform shows that are 6 weeks away?

Posted by: Four Stone Walls ()
Date: August 17, 2005 16:26

Poor ticket sales?

Posted by: ADRIAN_L ()
Date: August 17, 2005 16:32

The dude's rubbish.

just don't start discussing, if he has hair implants.

Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: August 17, 2005 16:34

A while back we had a discussion about open minded and close minded people. I am totally close minded about Mr. M....I see no value in him at all. I know people that I respect who say he's funny and clever, but I just don't get it. Zero value for me.

Posted by: tomcat ()
Date: August 17, 2005 17:32

He has very little substance in the rock and roll world. Rappers cancel gigs all the time, and I have a feeling ticket sales in Europe are probably not selling well.

Posted by: J.J.Flash ()
Date: August 17, 2005 17:39

he's a lazy bum with 0 talent. i 10 years do u think u will even remember his name?

Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: August 17, 2005 17:42

He cannot be as worthless as I think he is. There must be some redeeming qualities!

Date: August 17, 2005 17:42

I hate those new artist that think they can just cancel a tour because they have a cold or want to get married, or even because their tired. The show must go on!

Date: August 17, 2005 19:02

Four Stone Walls Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Poor ticket sales?

doubt it. His show at Slane Castle in Ireland sold out pretty fast and thats about 80,000 tickets

Quite a few big paydays lost for him due to cancellations, and obviously he wont be able to reschedule that and other outdoor shows as the venues wont be available or suitable later in the year

Posted by: Ged Rambler ()
Date: August 18, 2005 00:07

Does anybody give a shit - I think not.

Posted by: ripthisjoint ()
Date: August 18, 2005 04:50

is this music popular in europe ??

Posted by: RankOutsider ()
Date: August 18, 2005 07:16

Music?

I ain't stupid, I'm just guitarded.

Posted by: LA FORUM ()
Date: August 18, 2005 10:24

Eminem is not lazy is he? He records all the time on his own albums and others - and tours. I think this is a case of breaking something during concerts a little too often.

Date: August 18, 2005 14:25

ripthisjoint Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> is this music popular in europe ??

if record and ticket sales are any yardstick, then most definitely

Posted by: JumpingKentFlash ()
Date: August 18, 2005 19:27

Eminem is a pussy.

JumpingKentFlash

Posted by: sdstonesguy ()
Date: August 18, 2005 19:44

It saddens me to see this thread on a Stones board.

Posted by: john r ()
Date: August 18, 2005 20:25

The guy doesn't have much to say to me, but he does have charisma, Checking a recent Boxscore several US arena shows were far from sold out, including Columbus just over half full (11 out of 20,000). The album's done just fine.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 19, 2005 00:23

he's sucks...all rappers sucks..only expensive cars,and chicks...(chicks are oksmiling smiley) but i didn't like rap music (if it's music)

Posted by: Edith Grove ()
Date: August 19, 2005 00:32

Eminem / enema...you get the same result

Posted by: john r ()
Date: August 19, 2005 04:22

I thought I posted this already, but ...touring the US he has not been doing THAT well for a superstar (superstar in terms of album sales) - well under capacity in most (arena sized) venues, one night per city. The guy has nothing to say that's of any interest to me musically or lyrically, but he does have a certain charisma, & taps into adolescent angst (his own & his audience's) - like so many Rage/Anger types, he has an unappealing sentimental streak, tho I give him some credit: at least he hates his mother.

Date: August 19, 2005 12:56

Apparently the eason he has cancelled is due to the fact that he is addicted to sleeping tablets/liquid.

I only started this thread has i remember mick had to cancel a couple of concerts on the forty licks tour due to bad throats etc but at least i got to see the rescheduled concert at twickenham as i was on holiday for the scheduled one and like most people on this forum not really interested in that kind of music even thou his 'the real slim shady' wasant too bad in small patches i think thats what it was called anyway.

As a semi retired mobile dj, the one request of late is ' have you got any r & b mister' usually by a kid of 10/11 years or some woman dressed like mutton in her forties who probaly thinks its fashionable to ask for that kind of stuff and when you ask then for any particular song you normally get a blank response or the words to the effect you know mister some r & b!!!.

Posted by: ADRIAN_L ()
Date: August 19, 2005 12:58

he hates Michael Jackson, and makes fun of him, in his latest video, so he ain't all bad.

Posted by: lisalover ()
Date: August 19, 2005 13:01

Hes a naughty young man and should be punished...ie made to be Keefs gofer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1857
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home