Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

It must be hell livin' in a world like mine !
Posted by: copsnrobbers ()
Date: August 18, 2005 15:40

We here at copsnrobbers are unable to function this whole week I feel like a big Ol' Oscarmyer weener bursting out of the bun!.. I need a shot of salvation because I'am unable to convince myself as to which is my favorite Rolling Stones song. I have deep seeded yearnings to be a Rolling Stone, are you convinced you have a favorite Stones song ? I'm overwrought with my impulse's to make others listen to the Stones. My pathological behavior is boarding on obsessive compulsive disorder, as it pertains to the Stones. I seek solace in my basement listening to 45's LP's 8-tracks reel to reel's betamax video pillaging through assorted boxes of tongue t-shirts stickers,bottons and articles clippings. Their lyrics are ingrained in my brain and ensconced in my unconsciousness. Will my soul be Damned for humming SFTD, PIB. DWMRD, MR?..I should have gone to catechism class like I was suppose to be instead of listening to Her Satanic Majesties Request, What if I'm confronted by St. Peter ,and give him the wrong answers to his Rolling Stones questions ? Lets see my favorite Stones song Hmmmmmm please pour another glass it's time to watch the caberet..thank you copsnrobbers..

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2005-08-18 15:54 by copsnrobbers.

Re: It must be hell livin' in a world like mine !
Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: August 18, 2005 15:47

Date: August 18, 2005 16:00

REPTILE how in the hell are you? we here at copsnrobbers are rolling over with laughter, at some of the shit we post hope you enjoy it . May the good lord shine a light on you baby.. thank you copsnrobbers

Posted by: Rutger ()
Date: August 18, 2005 16:11

The Rolling Stones are my favorite track!

Date: August 18, 2005 17:12

RUTGER "Great Answer" but we here at copsnrobbers think a definitive song would sophist. comom you can do better then that thank you copsnrobbers

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 18, 2005 23:20

ROCKS OFF....Keith drags ya into the pit by the scruff of the neck...Mick thumps ya for a few rounds then the whole band throws ya over the wall with that Jericho style workout. Oww yeah! Nails me every time.

ROCKMAN

Posted by: davido ()
Date: August 18, 2005 23:44

Narrow it down to only ONE favourite
Stones song?!? Is harder than for
a camel to pass through the
eye of a needle. Wot
you been smokin' eh?!? ;-)

Date: August 19, 2005 03:05

Davido ...Good to hear from you and your are right about "Needle/Camel" in last post we here at copsnrobbers want to ask this " You and St Peter are talking he ask you" let me hear your deep seeded reason why the Stones? why? why? "...Because maybe it's about the music, you answer St Pepper!, or rather St Peter, ...well ofcousre He replys..and and... thank you copsnrobbers

Date: August 19, 2005 03:14

Rutger We here at copsnrobbers agree with last post by you We see now that great people look at the bigger picture as you answered so to speak your GOOOOD, Hey Rutger we here at copsnrobbers are confused about one thing, Does Keith Stomp the piano with his left or right sneeker during the song honkytonkwoman ? thank you copsnrobbers

Date: August 19, 2005 03:30

ROCKMAN!! We here at copsnrobbers ,would have no problems being caught dead listening to Rocks Off .. But how unfortunate! considering It's the first song on the Cd I prefer the grimreeper waits till after Soul Survior is heard. Rockman hit us with a bang or has the louisana recipe's got you running to the John? what's up with our answers last weeks post? thank you copsnrobbers

Posted by: john r ()
Date: August 19, 2005 04:07

One song? I can barely keep it to one album without 'context' etc - I'd be truly caught in an obsessive/compulsive immobilized panic if I had to choose ONE. Maybe Gimmie Shelter - it may be their most 'perfect' song, but what about all the others?

Date: August 19, 2005 04:33

John r, we here at copnsrobbers agree about GS GREAT SONG TO LISTEN at work in bed or while conversing with St Peter ....your in my freind... next! whats that you say DAZED AND CONFUSED by led zep oh Jersey Jack you Devil while you been hanging with copsnrobbers smoking that shit anyone up for a bang? thank you copsnrobbers

Posted by: ChelseaDrugstore ()
Date: August 19, 2005 05:05

Well, we here at the Chelse Drugstore have a hard enought time zeroing in on even a favorite album. Tell ole St Peter to venture on down here and check out the scene for himself. Se what the fuss is all about. Surely he will then sympathize; let you off the hook, so to speak.
The symphony of "Gimme Shelter" is pretty farout. The Live version on Ya-Ya's of the Midnight Rambler is so close to rock'n roll perfection as can be. But see then you go and listen to "Talkin bout You", or "Back Street Girl" and "Winter". "Honset I Do" and "Let it Loose". There is no getting out of this mess. You touched the flame, copsnrobbers. No one gets out of here alive now.

Date: August 19, 2005 05:26

ChelseaDrugstore we here at copsnrobbers agree re: "MR RNR PERFECTION" would get by ole St Pete sure bet on the come line... as to the favorite album issue ...every conversation I have about " THEE ethereal album by the Stones" has led me to MIAN ST... Stones will open Fenway with "Tumbling Dice" thank you copsnrobbers .

Date: August 19, 2005 05:42

LOL "Stones will open Fenway". I like that phrasing. Like there wasn't any real life at Fenway before. The Stones will christen it for real come opening day.
"BOSTON! I hereby bestow upon you - the FENWAY! ....women thinks I'm tasty..."

Date: August 19, 2005 06:25

ChelseaDrugstore are you open all nite ? Lets see Boston Hstorical town a given'. ... Red sox defending Champs yeah Celtics they had a hold on Los angeles Lakers endless NBA titles lost to them ... go on let me see.. oh oh red sox selling the Babe! to yankees Ooch ! that one hurt not to mentioned the that Hailey Commt is seen more times then the Redsox have championships Oh but i digress as far as real life in boston come to Boston for a little Tea and sympathy are you going to any Fenway shows?. we love Boston..thank you copsnrobbers

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2005-08-19 07:22 by copsnrobbers.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 19, 2005 09:43

Well ole Copsnrobbers...I'm cheatin' but here's one for ya.

Wild Horses.........Sticky version
Wild Horses..........Stripped version
Wild Horses............Keith's intro verses Gram Parsons Tribute.

ROCKMAN

Date: August 19, 2005 11:07

Love Boston myself. Got to say that the Ur-version is always the best (Talkin bout Wild Horses now) BUT those guitar phrasings from Keith on Stripped are just too beautiful.

Posted by: Reptile ()
Date: August 19, 2005 11:15

We here at Reptile’s sense it is possible that they open with Tumbling Dice, even though we are not sure. Our preferred song of each and every one occasions is in all probability Satisfaction. It is merely an extraordinary and legendary song. Thank you Reptile’s..

Date: August 19, 2005 13:27

Reptile we here at copsnrobber remember "Satisfaction was the opening pitch Bridges to Babylon tour ...Judges? thank you copsnrobbers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1593
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home