Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2930313233343536373839...LastNext
Current Page: 34 of 77
Re: The Rolling Stones Fall 2016 tour
Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: June 14, 2016 20:45

Wednesday,

Presales start up Wednesday.
Soooooo many @#$%& presales now

Posted by: Gaetzi ()
Date: June 14, 2016 21:07

Yeah, tomorrow. AMEX presale Thursday but as soon as I posted that I got the ASX presale email. You're right Kurt, too many effin' presales!

It's also frusterating that they haven't announced a seating/pricing chart yet. It's tough to plan when the biggest variable isn't disclosed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-06-14 21:15 by Gaetzi.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: June 14, 2016 21:21

Pre-sales tend to be a total rip off. They aren't the best seats, I have done a few pre-sales and then went on line months later and got better seats. Every time!

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: June 14, 2016 21:49

+1 on presale rip-off. And the bots already have their paws on most of the venue seats.

Date: June 14, 2016 22:11

Yep- I'm not anticipating anything good coming of presales but I still want to try.

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: June 14, 2016 23:09

It's a pre sale of the pre pre sale....and a pre pre pre sale...have fun

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: June 14, 2016 23:24

Gaetzi
Maybe it's just because of the Desert Trip festival but it seems really odd that tickets are going on sale in two days for a Stones arena show with no other shows announced or even rumored on IORR.

I agree - just WTF is going on and in the works? Nothing from BV about the vegas show, no other rumored shows, nuthin' angry smiley

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: June 14, 2016 23:55

Maybe this is the new normal for touring.

Posted by: custom55 ()
Date: June 14, 2016 23:59

Pre-sale to the pre-sale to the general on-sale. What ?grinning smiley

Yeah, I usually find the pre-sale tickets are not too good.

Date: June 15, 2016 00:04

Assuming the band can really keep tour details under wraps, this bleeding out of dates makes brilliant business sense. Announce just one show at a time, drum up all the hype for one show/city and once it sells out announce the next one. I have a lot of friends in NYC and Boston, if I knew those shows were happening I wouldn't really be sweating Vegas. Instead, I have like four presales on my radar for tomorrow.

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: June 15, 2016 00:05

Has anyone heard of any more west coast shows - Mabybe Seattle or Vancouver?? would like to know before trying to get Vegas tix........... long shot but any rumors at all?

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 15, 2016 00:33

There will be a pre-sale for tickets for the Rolling Stones’ show in Las Vegas, tomorrow in the official app.

The show takes place at the new T-Mobile Arena, on Wednesday October 19, and tickets go on sale to the general public this Friday, June 17, at 10am PT.

The exclusive pre-sale starts tomorrow, Wednesday June 15, at 10am PT. Anyone who downloads the free official app is eligible to take part.

To find out more, download the Rolling Stones’ official app here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-06-15 01:21 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: altomist2 ()
Date: June 15, 2016 00:44

And What about dates in deep south like Mississippi and Louisiana.

Date: June 15, 2016 03:24

I think Gaetzi got a good point announce one cities at a time and drive prices up.

Date: June 15, 2016 04:13

MisterDDDD
There will be a pre-sale for tickets for the Rolling Stones’ show in Las Vegas, tomorrow in the official app.

The show takes place at the new T-Mobile Arena, on Wednesday October 19, and tickets go on sale to the general public this Friday, June 17, at 10am PT.

The exclusive pre-sale starts tomorrow, Wednesday June 15, at 10am PT. Anyone who downloads the free official app is eligible to take part.

To find out more, download the Rolling Stones’ official app here.

MGM Mlife reward program is also offering a presale for select members tomorrow via email link.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-06-15 04:25 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: June 15, 2016 04:32

Not the same as when they played the MGM Grand which had that Vegas vibe....just another arena now.

Posted by: Montrealsuperfan ()
Date: June 15, 2016 04:36

No time for these presales- I work for a living.

I will buy on Stub Hub or hopefully the VIP packages will be so expensive that I will be the only damn fool willing to pay the price....

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: June 15, 2016 05:06

I work for a living.

Better work a little harder there, MontrealSuperFan. grinning smiley

Date: June 15, 2016 05:09

Woz
Not the same as when they played the MGM Grand which had that Vegas vibe....just another arena now.

No bigger fan than I of the MGM shows, and I certainly hear what you are saying and don't necessarily disagree. I am hesitant to prejudge however, and am holding out some hope that a few of the elements that helped make MGM concerts great will carry over.

Specifically, I think the people that attend the Vegas MGM shows were a big part of the great shows.Tourists having a blast combined with hardcore Stones fans from all over and I am hopeful a lot of that transfers over to the larger, more modern arena.

Date: June 15, 2016 05:13

What's the best buffet near T-Mobile? 2 best meals I ever ate were in Vegas.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: June 15, 2016 07:59

MisterDDDD
Woz

No bigger fan than I of the MGM shows, and I certainly hear what you are saying and don't necessarily disagree. I am hesitant to prejudge however, and am holding out some hope that a few of the elements that helped make MGM concerts great will carry over.

Specifically, I think the people that attend the Vegas MGM shows were a big part of the great shows.Tourists having a blast combined with hardcore Stones fans from all over and I am hopeful a lot of that transfers over to the larger, more modern arena.

Of all the many shows I have seen, my favorites for location are the MGM Grand. I love everything about it and the shows there have always been awesome - in fact when they played The Joint the night before MGM quite a few years ago, the MGM was the better show! Still, I'm hopeful for the T-Mobile Center, but MGM Grand is unique

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: June 15, 2016 09:58

American Express Membership Rewards window just appeared on AXS ticket options window. Still no seat pricing yet! They to get that info up before the presale starts!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-06-15 17:16 by 2014Slayer.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: June 15, 2016 17:13

My favorite MGM show was the November 1997 show, the only indoor show of the Bridges tour that fall and that show was off the charts.....just wow....celebrity auddience, insane energy in the arena and the band kicked ass. I made it to almost every amalgam show since then! Good times!

Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: June 15, 2016 17:13

[email protected]
What's the best buffet near T-Mobile? 2 best meals I ever ate were in Vegas.

There are plenty....I recommend the Paris.

They use to (maybe still do ) have a deal where you pay almost double and you have 24 hour access to the buffet. (I didn't do that).

But for a buffet, their food was incredible with lots , or too much variety.....at least that was the case when I was there about 6 years ago.

Date: June 15, 2016 17:33

Do you have to have an amex card for presale today?

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: June 15, 2016 17:46

Today there seems to be actually 2 presales, people who download the Stones app, and one for people who sign up for the AXS newsletter. AEG emailed the password yesterday. The one for American Express is tomorrow. I think this info is correct.

Date: June 15, 2016 17:49

Thank you 14 slayer ..good luck

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: June 15, 2016 17:52

Woz
My favorite MGM show was the November 1997 show, the only indoor show of the Bridges tour that fall and that show was off the charts.....just wow....celebrity auddience, insane energy in the arena and the band kicked ass. I made it to almost every amalgam show since then! Good times!

Yes, that was one of my all time favorites!!

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: June 15, 2016 17:52

Date: June 15, 2016 17:54

Woz

St. Louis was indoors as well, wasn't it?

Then again, that was December, if memory serves smiling smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2930313233343536373839...LastNext
Current Page: 34 of 77

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1991
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home