Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Time/Life Spotlight Gallery rereleases
Posted by: Christopher ()
Date: September 25, 2015 18:58

Rolling Stones collectors and fanatics take note: Spotlight Gallery, a new initiative of Time Life, is entering into the entertainment memorabilia business with the release of three of the Stones’ albums ( 12x5, Let it Bleed, and Get Yer Ya-Ya’s Out!) in clear vinyl with limited edition plate signed lithographs of the original cover artwork.

Only 2,500 of these hand-numbered and embossed museum-quality lithographs signed in the plate by Rolling Stones members will be available through a special license granted by ABKCO Music & Records, Inc.

Here is the link:
[www.yahoo.com]

Re: Time/Life Spotlight Gallery rereleases
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: September 25, 2015 18:59

And here is a direct link: [timelife.com] thumbs up

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: September 25, 2015 22:46

So....Bill signed? Okay, possible. But BRIAN signed 'in the plate'? Man, they had this product in mind a long time ago, especially since I think Brian was taking a dirt nap by the time Let It Bleed was finished.

Posted by: Christopher ()
Date: September 26, 2015 00:11

24FPS
So....Bill signed? Okay, possible. But BRIAN signed 'in the plate'? Man, they had this product in mind a long time ago, especially since I think Brian was taking a dirt nap by the time Let It Bleed was finished.

I saw this too. Makes you wonder how they got it. Perhaps an old template?

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: September 26, 2015 09:17

The stones probably had no input here - just licenced by ABCO.

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: September 26, 2015 10:47

Christopher
24FPS

I saw this too. Makes you wonder how they got it. Perhaps an old template?

I think it's some kind of bogus crap. No one was thinking of collector's items templates when Brian was alive. They were all just trying to stay out of jail and above ground. And there's no Mick Taylor 'autograph' on Ya Yas, or LIB.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-09-26 10:53 by 24FPS.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1797
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home