Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3435363738394041424344...LastNext
Current Page: 39 of 51
Re: Latin America Olé Tour 2016 confirmed
Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: November 21, 2015 17:56

Beast
We are indeed - but will we also have the fortune to see the sparkly top down there too? cool smiley

No. Hoping for a second show on my birthday 3/17 in Mexico City and Cuba! Well see. London this next summer - hoping for a show there!

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: November 21, 2015 18:23

sarahunwin
Beast
We are indeed - but will we also have the fortune to see the sparkly top down there too? cool smiley

No. Hoping for a second show on my birthday 3/17 in Mexico City and Cuba! Well see. London this next summer - hoping for a show there !

It would be nice, would it not ?

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-21 18:24 by paulywaul.

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: November 21, 2015 18:41

Beast
bv
Beast

Side trip to Aconcagua?

BV - I will be in that vineyard in Mendoza toasting your ascent to the summit and will have several local beers lined up for you to drink on your return smileys with beer

Sounds brilliant!!

Posted by: stargroover ()
Date: November 21, 2015 20:59

Uruquay is gonna be a blast!And what a liberated place Montevideo appears to be,makes Amsterdam sound quite conservative.Can't wait.Getting out of the UK ,great.

Posted by: Rorodi ()
Date: November 21, 2015 22:13

Did anyone tried to get tix for Bogota via tuboleta.com?
Was somebody successful from Europe?
Hope for good tips to get tix!
Thanks in advance!

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: November 21, 2015 22:16

sarahunwin
Beast

No. Hoping for a second show on my birthday 3/17 in Mexico City and Cuba! Well see. London this next summer - hoping for a show there!

Good luck - that will be a birthday to remember!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: November 21, 2015 23:03

paulywaul
I hope they sell those funky cocktails with pineapples and umbrellas and other things pokin' out the top of the glasses ...

smiling smiley

Paul, you might get them at the bar of the most important hotels but you won't find them everywhere...please have in mind that you are not going to be in a tropical or Caribean country. Anyway it seems you have got the right spirit and I'm sure you will enjoy your trip to Río de la Plata a lot! Really hope so, to you and all the other IORRans mates!
>grinning smiley<

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-22 00:30 by Quique-stone.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: November 22, 2015 00:42

Quique-stone
paulywaul
I hope they sell those funky cocktails with pineapples and umbrellas and other things pokin' out the top of the glasses ...

smiling smiley

Paul, you might get them at the bar of the most important hotels but you won't find them everywhere...please have in mind that you are not going to be in a tropical or Caribean country. Anyway it seems you have got the right spirit and I'm sure you will enjoy your trip to Río de la Plata a lot! Really hope so, to you and all the other IORRans mates!
>grinning smiley<

You can get them in the nags head in Peckham though.

Nate >grinning smiley<

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: November 22, 2015 08:28

Rorodi
Did anyone tried to get tix for Bogota via tuboleta.com?
Was somebody successful from Europe?
Hope for good tips to get tix!
Thanks in advance!

When I logged on this morning for Bogota (here in the US) they were only selling FOS (remember that term?) and some of the side almost halfway back. My guess is that they are holding out the rest to release.

For Lima I bought my usual side-of-stage tix, hoping to avoid the crunch of the front. In Europe no problem but am a bit afraid of FOS anywhere in SA

Date: November 22, 2015 13:21

Quique-stone
paulywaul

smiling smiley

>grinning smiley<

I was (to state what I hope is the bloody obvious) being more than a little facetious ... I will be quite content sipping red by the pool in Mendoza watching Bjornulf stagger up/down Aconcagua, rather than poncing about with a 'Del Boy' cocktail - thanks all the same !!

But thank you for the heartfelt advice in any case, appreciated !!

Date: November 22, 2015 13:28

Nate
Quique-stone
paulywaul

smiling smiley

>grinning smiley<

You can get them in the nags head in Peckham though.

Nate >grinning smiley<

I'm sure you can ... !! I've not as yet discovered the delights of Peckham despite being a born and bred (60 year old) Londoner, and I can safely say that I never WILL discover them. Quite happy to live and die without ever having done so ........ don't do SE London !!

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: November 22, 2015 14:48

South West London (imo ) is the place to be...................in London. winking smiley

Date: November 22, 2015 15:21

crawdaddy
South West London (imo ) is the place to be...................in London. winking smiley

It is for me, but then I live in it !! cool smiley

Big ole town though is London, and it's not my place to denigrate other parts of this fine city ... I just don't know lots of them. And the point I was making about Peckham is that not only do I not know it, I'm never likely to get to know it ... but the same could just as well be said for other vast areas of London. Don't know Walthamstow, or Catford, or Stepney, or Whitechapel, or .... the list goes on !! And I ain't ever likely to ... !!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-22 15:21 by paulywaul.

Date: November 22, 2015 17:27

paulywaul
Quique-stone
paulywaul

smiling smiley

>grinning smiley<

I was (to state what I hope is the bloody obvious) being more than a little facetious ... I will be quite content sipping red by the pool in Mendoza watching Bjornulf stagger up/down Aconcagua, rather than poncing about with a 'Del Boy' cocktail - thanks all the same !!

thumbs up
Enjoy Mendoza adn it's great red wines!!!! drinking smiley

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: November 22, 2015 22:22

Quique te mande un correo pero me da error.
Me gustaria hacerte una pregunta.

Date: November 22, 2015 23:14

Quique-stone
paulywaul
Quique-stone
paulywaul

smiling smiley

>grinning smiley<

thumbs up
Enjoy Mendoza and it's great red wines!!!! drinking smiley

Date: November 22, 2015 23:27

mariano
Quique te mande un correo pero me da error.
Me gustaria hacerte una pregunta.

Mi correo está ok, insistí x favor.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-23 02:16 by Quique-stone.

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: November 23, 2015 01:55

Does anyone know if Bogota is sold out in one day?

Posted by: haukej ()
Date: November 23, 2015 12:53

We bought tickets for Santiago and Vuenos Aires (feb 7). We will also try to get tickets for Rio and the first show in Sao Paulo.
Who wants to meet us there ? We are from Germany and can't wait to see the Stones again after some great shows in Europe and the US - and South America will be just awesome !
Hauke & Kristin

Date: November 23, 2015 13:25

haukej
We bought tickets for Santiago and Vuenos Aires (feb 7). We will also try to get tickets for Rio and the first show in Sao Paulo.
Who wants to meet us there ? We are from Germany and can't wait to see the Stones again after some great shows in Europe and the US - and South America will be just awesome !
Hauke & Kristin

Hello from London uk
First of all I should say how much I really enjoyed visiting Germany this summer for some AC DC shows great place and great people.

My friends and me are going to all the shows in Brazil so it would be great to meet up down there if you would like to.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: bv ()
Date: November 23, 2015 14:10

sarahunwin
Beast
bv
Beast

Side trip to Aconcagua?

BV - I will be in that vineyard in Mendoza toasting your ascent to the summit and will have several local beers lined up for you to drink on your return smileys with beer

Sounds brilliant!!

Aconcagoa is a goal of mine but I am afraid it takes at least two weeks to summit it properly. I have just 2 days, so I will have to settle with the trip to Mendoza and just the sight of the highest mountain in the entire Americas. I can't go to Chile without getting up close with Aconcagua...

Bjornulf

Date: November 23, 2015 16:26

bv
sarahunwin
Beast
bv
Beast

Side trip to Aconcagua?

Sounds brilliant!!

Aconcagoa is a goal of mine but I am afraid it takes at least two weeks to summit it properly. I have just 2 days, so I will have to settle with the trip to Mendoza and just the sight of the highest mountain in the entire Americas. I can't go to Chile without getting up close with Aconcagua...

Sounds good ... see ya there !

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: November 23, 2015 16:27

Has anybody outside of Brazil managed to register with the T4F tix site in Brazil ?

On a google search, Pearl Jam fans heve said tickets for their band are only available on line in Brazil ,or they have been waiting over an hour at times for getting tix on a phone number.

Anyone know any more about the 'getting tickets' procedure for the 4 Brazil gigs ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-23 19:35 by crawdaddy.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: November 23, 2015 19:41

it might be time for me to go south this coming spring 2016

Date: November 23, 2015 20:34

crawdaddy
Has anybody outside of Brazil managed to register with the T4F tix site in Brazil ?

On a google search, Pearl Jam fans heve said tickets for their band are only available on line in Brazil ,or they have been waiting over an hour at times for getting tix on a phone number.

Anyone know any more about the 'getting tickets' procedure for the 4 Brazil gigs ?

I haven't tried to register yet so will give it a go this week and let you know how I get on.

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: November 23, 2015 21:35

Was it much easier when people from Latin America were trying to get tickets for the US or Europe shows?

Posted by: Mick2014 ()
Date: November 23, 2015 22:41

Hallo Nate,

i am from Germany and i going also to Brasil for Rio and Sao Paulo.

It would be nice to meet us.

I have a Hotel near the Stadium in Rio.

Looking Forward. I hope there gives FOS tickets.

Stones forever

Date: November 23, 2015 22:59

Mick2014
Hallo Nate,

i am from Germany and i going also to Brasil for Rio and Sao Paulo.

It would be nice to meet us.

I have a Hotel near the Stadium in Rio.

Looking Forward. I hope there gives FOS tickets.

Yes that would be great.

Nate thumbs up

Stones forever

Posted by: Mick2014 ()
Date: November 23, 2015 23:18

Hi Nate,

you must have the newest Browser for T4F.i have Windows 10. when your browser Show middle Name and Street then it going on.
i am Register.
waiting for the tix to come.

Stones forever

Date: November 24, 2015 00:10

Mick2014
Hi Nate,

you must have the newest Browser for T4F.i have Windows 10. when your browser Show middle Name and Street then it going on.
i am Register.
waiting for the tix to come.

Stones forever

Thank you I will check that out tomorrow.

Nate thumbs up

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3435363738394041424344...LastNext
Current Page: 39 of 51

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1473
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home