Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122...LastNext
Current Page: 17 of 51
Re: The Rolling Stones 2016 tour rumours
Posted by: argentina92 ()
Date: November 4, 2015 01:35

WOO HOO!!!!!!!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 4, 2015 01:41

Nate
Does anyone think that Keith's set on this tour could contain anything from Crosseyed Heart ?

Nate thumbs up

Yes, and I think Mick will be doing Satyamev Jayate with tour guests Damian Marley and Joss Stone. Should be quite a show!

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: November 4, 2015 01:44

Cristiano Radtke
There will be a press conference this Thursday with the local promoters for the Lima concert to announce the tour, according to this article: [elcomercio.pe]

Thanks for the scoop, Cristiano!

Posted by: keeffan ()
Date: November 4, 2015 01:53

bbeliko
keeffan
Have been reading an Argentinean website that mentions ticket prices but I can't figure whether it is Pesos or US Dollars they are talking about. Can anyone help please. Also can Australians buy tickets from Ticketek Argentina?

cliff

[www.mdzol.com]
The figure quoted is in pesos, it's about 160 USD +/-, it also mentions GA all the way throughout the field. If this is true, and if this is the way it's going to be handled in all the shows, it's fantastic news!

Thanks bbeliko. Will there be any seats as in Australian shows do you think or is it all standing. Still like to know if I can buy tickets through Argentina Ticketek website. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Cliff

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: November 4, 2015 01:57

Well, thats good news for everyone going !!! Hope you all have a great time.
me, i am waiting, and saving money, for some European Gigs.

jeroen

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: November 4, 2015 02:12

keeffan
bbeliko
keeffan
Have been reading an Argentinean website that mentions ticket prices but I can't figure whether it is Pesos or US Dollars they are talking about. Can anyone help please. Also can Australians buy tickets from Ticketek Argentina?

cliff

[www.mdzol.com]
The figure quoted is in pesos, it's about 160 USD +/-, it also mentions GA all the way throughout the field. If this is true, and if this is the way it's going to be handled in all the shows, it's fantastic news!

Thanks bbeliko. Will there be any seats as in Australian shows do you think or is it all standing. Still like to know if I can buy tickets through Argentina Ticketek website. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Cliff

I think there will be no problems on trying to get tickets throught the website, apart from the huge demand that can probably crash it down when the tickets go on sale, so you'll need to be patient. Don't forget to create an account on the website.

These kind of concerts in South America usually doesn't have seats on the field, and I think it will be the case now. Anyway, I hope we can get some more info about this subject this Thursday.

Posted by: bbeliko ()
Date: November 4, 2015 02:21

keeffan

Cliff
On the link it says all standing. I'm in Mexico, and here it's been a bit of both, some big concerts are all GA (usually divided, think HP in 2013), sometimes the front part is seating and the back half of the field is GA, and sometimes it's all seated (think US shows).

Pearl Jam is doing a show at the foro sol in november, and it's gonna be all GA, Maroon 5 is doing seating at the front and GA in the back.

BTW I'm glad to help everyone regarding everything involving the MEX shows.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-04 04:21 by bbeliko.

Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: November 4, 2015 05:09

This is exciting!! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out Good luck to everyone in getting tickets!

Posted by: thecitadel ()
Date: November 4, 2015 09:26

With 3 new countries, this will also be the most dates ever in a Stones tour of South America. there have been more in Central America, but interesting how the band is still stretching-out into new markets.

Ticket touts in South America
Posted by: Nate ()
Date: November 4, 2015 00:37

In Europe last year for the 14 on fire tour and this year for AC DC tickets were always available outside on the night from touts,is this normal in South America as well,does anyone have experience of this ?

I have heard that Argentina is the number one country in the world for fake currency in circulation,I may be wrong but should we be concerned about lots of fake tickets down there?

Thanks

Nate thumbs up

Re: Ticket touts in South America
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: November 4, 2015 01:29

Touts = scalpers?

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: November 4, 2015 01:33

Hey, if they're Spanish, wouldn't they be revendedores?

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: November 4, 2015 01:36

Koen
Touts = scalpers?

Yes

Nate thumbs up

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: November 4, 2015 09:55

thecitadel
With 3 new countries, this will also be the most dates ever in a Stones tour of South America.

In 1995 they did 15 shows in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina and Chile.

Date: November 4, 2015 10:49

erikjjf
thecitadel
With 3 new countries, this will also be the most dates ever in a Stones tour of South America.

Mexico I counted as Central America - it's a pedantic viewpoint I know!! very British..

Posted by: JK62 ()
Date: November 4, 2015 11:08

thecitadel
erikjjf
thecitadel

Mexico I counted as Central America - it's a pedantic viewpoint I know!! very British..

"Latin America" smiling smiley

Posted by: mrsw ()
Date: November 4, 2015 11:57

I hate how they treat the UK.Glastonbury tickets come out months before any announcements and just two Hyde Park gigs.Now they have done another US tour and did Europe without Ireland.Just fed up!

Posted by: Rembo ()
Date: November 4, 2015 12:28

Does anyone know how fast the tickets have sold out at previous Mexico City shows?

Date: November 4, 2015 12:45

mrsw
I hate how they treat the UK.Glastonbury tickets come out months before any announcements and just two Hyde Park gigs.Now they have done another US tour and did Europe without Ireland.Just fed up!

+ The two O2-gigs.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: November 4, 2015 13:43

thecitadel
With 3 new countries, this will also be the most dates ever in a Stones tour of South America. there have been more in Central America, but interesting how the band is still stretching-out into new markets.

I hope Paraguay gets included though its not in the rumours.
Mick has visited the country a few times, so must like it there.
They ought to do a warm up club gig in Jamaica, a country with lots of Stones associations.

Posted by: mrsw ()
Date: November 4, 2015 13:57

ok two really expensive o2 gigs but even then New York got them and Ireland is well overdue.

Date: November 4, 2015 15:08

JK62
thecitadel
erikjjf
thecitadel

Isn't that Central and South?

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: November 4, 2015 17:22

thecitadel
JK62
thecitadel
erikjjf
thecitadel

Isn't that Central and South?

Either is acceptable.

Posted by: mailexile67 ()
Date: November 4, 2015 17:39

Costarica and Puertorico are two potential countries that miss in the list...

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: November 4, 2015 18:05

Rembo
Does anyone know how fast the tickets have sold out at previous Mexico City shows?

Ten years ago did not exist any social media impact promoting the shows friend to friend, the show was sold out at the date of show, now all artists have a very good help from social media.

i expected fight for tickets in presale and not worry about general sale...

All 14 On Fire Stadiums shows were sold in minutes, i imagine the history will be very similar.

Welcome to Mexico and here is a helping hand for whom needs it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-04 18:06 by rogerriffin.

Date: November 4, 2015 18:11

There's some rumours about the ticket prices for the Mexico and Lima concerts.

Mexico: [twitter.com]

Lima: [rockwasipro.com]

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: November 4, 2015 18:17

Cristiano Radtke
There's some rumours about the ticket prices for the Mexico and Lima concerts.

Mexico: [twitter.com]

Lima: [rockwasipro.com]

There was an unscientific poll on a Peruvian news site about how much people would be willing to pay. Consensus was 50-100 dollars.

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: November 4, 2015 18:23

I couldn´t really find any info on that twiiter link about Mexico prices. Can anyone dumb it down for me? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Plus, any mention of when the Mexico tix go on sale?

Date: November 4, 2015 18:35

peoplewitheyes
I couldn´t really find any info on that twiiter link about Mexico prices. Can anyone dumb it down for me? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Plus, any mention of when the Mexico tix go on sale?

Rolling Stones Mexico confirmed !!!
Posted by: latcho ()
Date: November 4, 2015 11:42

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1213141516171819202122...LastNext
Current Page: 17 of 51

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1452
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home