Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223...LastNext
Current Page: 18 of 51
Re: Rolling Stones Mexico confirmed !!!
Posted by: pepganzo ()
Date: November 4, 2015 14:30

Great

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: November 4, 2015 17:14

The article refers to "concert"..
Really hoping for (at least) the two rumored shows....

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: November 4, 2015 17:19

Estupendo!!!!

Re: The Rolling Stones 2016 tour rumours
Posted by: latcho ()
Date: November 4, 2015 20:28

This is no rumour !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: bbeliko ()
Date: November 4, 2015 20:38

Ok so this is the seatmap for the Maroon 5 concert in MEX, judging by the list posted above the setup for the stones should be pretty similar, with the addition of the catwalk obviously. (This is in case the show takes place at the foro sol)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-04 20:39 by bbeliko.

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: November 4, 2015 21:19

thanks Christiano!

any idea when they go on "pre-sale"? (and what does that mean?)

thank you! im in Mexico and pretty pumped about seeing them!!

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: November 4, 2015 21:55

peoplewitheyes
thanks Christiano!

any idea when they go on "pre-sale"? (and what does that mean?)

thank you! im in Mexico and pretty pumped about seeing them!!

No, I haven't any clue about that. Until now, the only presale date we already know (kind of) is November 17th for Argentina.

Posted by: MarthaTuesday ()
Date: November 4, 2015 22:53

So incredibly exciting!

I'm having to accept that I won't be able to make these shows (would sooo love to see South America) sad smiley

Massively jealous of those who can go - but wishing you all lots of luck in getting the tickets you want. smileys with beer

Posted by: KRiffhard ()
Date: November 4, 2015 22:57

I'm waiting for recording sessions...november/december or april after south america tour?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-11-04 22:58 by KRiffhard.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: November 5, 2015 00:16

It has been pointed out that Lisa has solo shows scheduled for many of the rumored SA tour dates. Do you think she is off the bill for the tour or will she cancel all the shows to play with the Stones? Strange to me she would plan all these shows, perhaps she will get paid more to cancel the shows as part of her contract or something?

Date: November 5, 2015 00:54

Naturalust
It has been pointed out that Lisa has solo shows scheduled for many of the rumored SA tour dates. Do you think she is off the bill for the tour or will she cancel all the shows to play with the Stones? Strange to me she would plan all these shows, perhaps she will get paid more to cancel the shows as part of her contract or something?

Lisa has at least 16 solo concerts in USA whose dates conflict with the rumoured SA dates. My bet is that these concerts may be postponed.

Date: November 5, 2015 01:30

Cristiano Radtke
Naturalust

Lisa has at least 16 solo concerts in USA whose dates conflict with the rumoured SA dates. My bet is that these concerts may be postponed.

You may be right it just seems a bit bizzare to me that she would schedule so many conflicting dates. Everyone in the band was talking about the early 2016 SA tour as the last one finished up, she must have had an idea there would be a conflict. I think there is possibly more to the story. As a minimum she will hurt her reputation with booking agents and promoters for cancelling so many gigs. Not everyone is going to give her a free pass just because "the Stones called on me for support", sure it makes sense that she would serve the Stones first, it's a great gig, probably pays more than her solo shows but I think she has been intentionally booking gigs during that time for some reason.

I think when I checked a month ago she only had 4 or 5 dates in direct conflict with the Stones dates. Most of them in Florida as I remember, perhaps she has scheduled even more dates since then? I personally think she should be allowed to do her own thing, let her develop her solo career. I hope Jagger and Co. agree. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: November 5, 2015 01:42

Maybe she is covering her butt. This isn't the first time S.A. has been talked about.

Posted by: Bobbyb98 ()
Date: November 5, 2015 01:43

Does anyone know if the Stones will potentially be touring in the summer?

Date: November 5, 2015 01:46

Bobbyb98

What hemisphere are you in?

Posted by: Bobbyb98 ()
Date: November 5, 2015 01:49

MingSubu
Bobbyb98

North America... Even though they were just here, they didn't really play the major markets.

Date: November 5, 2015 01:54

Bobbyb98
MingSubu
Bobbyb98

North America... Even though they were just here, they didn't really play the major markets.

All the rumors are pointing to the summer 2016 being used for the recording of a new record. Besides, I think Europe is next in line for a tour, I doubt NA will get another shot in 2016.

Date: November 5, 2015 01:57

I agree with another run through Europe next.

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: November 5, 2015 02:56

Especially as it would promote their Exhibitionism event.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 5, 2015 03:12

latcho
[www.billboard.com]

Funny ignorant comment at the bottom of that article.

Who goes to Cuba for vacation?

A LOT OF PEOPLE. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR..........

Posted by: DREAMTIME ()
Date: November 5, 2015 03:28

I'm looking to put together a group. I'm looking for Stones' fans who want to do the last 4 or 5 shows starting in Lima, Peru then to Bogota, Columbia and on to Mexico City. March 6 through the 18th with optional add-on to Cuba and/or pre-tour visit to Machu Picchu!! Arrangements with optional tickets through Dreamtime Travel & Tours

Date: November 5, 2015 03:54

In Uruguay there are talks about an official announcement at 12.30pm (local time in Montevideo). The headline is great: "Today it will be announced the most important concert in the history of Uruguay"

[www.elobservador.com.uy]

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 5, 2015 05:44

Bobbyb98
MingSubu
Bobbyb98

Yes I'd say there is a probability of at least a couple more shows here before the year ends- specifically New York and Los Angeles, with a possibility of Vegas.
If a new album comes out this year, they will want to promote it in the U.S. even though they'd probably only play one new song from it.
Or maybe they'll continue with Doom and Gloom...

Date: November 5, 2015 06:25

Naturalust
Cristiano Radtke
Naturalust

You may be right it just seems a bit bizzare to me that she would schedule so many conflicting dates. Everyone in the band was talking about the early 2016 SA tour as the last one finished up, she must have had an idea there would be a conflict. I think there is possibly more to the story. As a minimum she will hurt her reputation with booking agents and promoters for cancelling so many gigs. Not everyone is going to give her a free pass just because "the Stones called on me for support", sure it makes sense that she would serve the Stones first, it's a great gig, probably pays more than her solo shows but I think she has been intentionally booking gigs during that time for some reason.

I think when I checked a month ago she only had 4 or 5 dates in direct conflict with the Stones dates. Most of them in Florida as I remember, perhaps she has scheduled even more dates since then? I personally think she should be allowed to do her own thing, let her develop her solo career. I hope Jagger and Co. agree. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Hopefully, we'll find out tomorrow. smiling smiley

Posted by: DECCA61 ()
Date: November 5, 2015 10:52

maybe we get a new backing vocalist ... she was with keith 2 weeks ago she must have inside info if the tour is on ... contract or no contract ... last months she confirmed many new solo gigs ...

richard

Posted by: thecitadel ()
Date: November 5, 2015 13:37

All the backing guys are told about potential tour dates, but it seems that final confirmation comes only shortly before we all hear about it.

I guess if you need to earn a living singing you have to take the risk of double booking.

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: November 5, 2015 14:21

peoplewitheyes
I couldn´t really find any info on that twiiter link about Mexico prices. Can anyone dumb it down for me? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Plus, any mention of when the Mexico tix go on sale?

Presale Will be November 23 with Banamex Card and 26 public sale.
Will be at Foro Sol as past shows here in Mexico City.

Posted by: varilla ()
Date: November 5, 2015 15:07

In a couple of hours, the promoters will be announcing here the Montevideo show for 16/2 in a press conference

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: November 5, 2015 15:21

Naturalust
[I personally think she should be allowed to do her own thing, let her develop her solo career. I hope Jagger and Co. agree.

That's one way of looking at it.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: November 5, 2015 16:03

You do know it's confirmed here everybody don't you ?

Rolling Stones Tour confirmed.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223...LastNext
Current Page: 18 of 51

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 2102
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home