Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Exile bonus disc re-issue 2010 w/
Posted by: 35love ()
Date: July 12, 2015 19:59

the 10 'new' tracks. I missed this! Classic Exile and I are extremely close, we've been thru a lot together, we met over 30 years ago in my basement room, and has been an imprinted unseen tattoo on me.

My iTunes is a cluster mess of Rolling Stones, not arranged, shared w/spouse to boot.

I did repurchase mastered Exile a few years ago (thinking sound, switch to iTunes)

but never got the bonus tracks. Today downloaded Plunder My Soul (unreal, seriously).
Is my best bet just to individually download rest of tracks?

Not an audiophile just a stonesfile and looking forward to read IORR past info. about this Exile bonus tract when I get more time. Ha! 2015 RS not over for me yet...

Thank you!

Re: Exile bonus disc re-issue 2010 w/
Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: July 12, 2015 20:07

Hey 35love, you would probably really enjoy the bonus tracks on the Some Girls re-issue too.

Posted by: Deltics ()
Date: July 12, 2015 20:19

Read about it here: [www.iorr.org]
and here: [www.iorr.org]

"As we say in England, it can get a bit trainspottery"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-12 20:24 by Deltics.

Date: July 12, 2015 22:28

Thank you!

Pretty fun for me, as life became too big there for awhile to keep up/enjoy this passion/have time to expand, although have always had my old RS in the background sound theme.

Grateful for the wisdom here.

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: July 12, 2015 22:30

35love
the 10 'new' tracks. I missed this! Classic Exile and I are extremely close, we've been thru a lot together, we met over 30 years ago in my basement room, and has been an imprinted unseen tattoo on me.

My iTunes is a cluster mess of Rolling Stones, not arranged, shared w/spouse to boot.

I did repurchase mastered Exile a few years ago (thinking sound, switch to iTunes)

but never got the bonus tracks. Today downloaded Plunder My Soul (unreal, seriously).
Is my best bet just to individually download rest of tracks?

Not an audiophile just a stonesfile and looking forward to read IORR past info. about this Exile bonus tract when I get more time. Ha! 2015 RS not over for me yet...

Thank you!

I would try to get them to play them all in your living room or basement.

Date: July 12, 2015 23:33

lol stork.

Well, in a quick peruse of 'expanded' Exile songs and 'expanded' Some Girls,

1). Plundered My Soul

2.) Loving Cup (Alternate Version)

That's all I purchased. Plundered is a masterpiece to me. Loving Cup Alternate very cool, original Loving Cup all time favorite of mine. The alternate I look forward to listening more closely/ will def. enjoy.

The Some Girls 'expanded' mmmm, didn't catch me, the country Mick hillbilly, already went there w/ enough originally, which is perfect, but don't want more. A few of the bluesy ones started to hook me until I heard strange lyrics.

Sticky Fingers Live at Fonda, some of the other versions of Sticky songs that came out this year, excellent, fantastic to me. The unfinished, still working on version of CYHMK w/ fat guitar released this year I've played over/over on my walks, until Fonda live CYHMK replaced it.

It's been great fun. Not sure why I'm offering my reviews here.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: July 13, 2015 15:15

The only other tracks worth getting from the EXILE extra disc are Pass The Wine and the mindblowingly excellent I'm Not Signifying.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2077
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home