Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6
Re: What´s the thing with argentinians and the stones?
Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: July 8, 2015 20:02

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-08 20:28 by JumpinJeppeFlash.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: July 8, 2015 20:09

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-08 20:30 by JumpinJeppeFlash.

Posted by: MCJ ()
Date: July 8, 2015 20:15

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don´t understand a word of what you are writing, but your post has been reported since it´s extremely offensive and fascistic against me and my right to express my opinions.
----------------------------------------------------------------

haha a racist calling to someone fascist¡¡¡
Well for me it is finished . I think that you have learned the lesson by now

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 8, 2015 20:15

dead.flowers
Good night.

sleep tight!

Posted by: OhNoNotMeAgain ()
Date: July 8, 2015 20:16

Deleted.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-08 21:12 by OhNoNotMeAgain.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: July 8, 2015 20:20

Please end this thread. It's going nowhere. Or even worse...

Posted by: MCJ ()
Date: July 8, 2015 20:23

-----Please end this thread. It's going nowhere. Or even worse...-----

Please Stoneage my apologizes to you and all IORR members. It is getting too much far. I dont write more about it

Date: July 8, 2015 20:27

Deleted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-08 21:12 by OhNoNotMeAgain.

Posted by: mr_dja ()
Date: July 8, 2015 20:31

JumpinJeppeFlash

Don´t understand a word of what you are writing, but your post has been reported since it´s extremely offensive and fascistic against me and my right to express my opinions.

Side question:

How does one determine that a post is extremely offensive and fascistic if they don't understand a word of what someone is writing?

Maybe I shouldn't have deleted my earlier post where I mentioned that some people might want to type less and read more. eye rolling smiley

Peace,
Mr DJA

Date: July 8, 2015 20:41

MCJ

Please Stoneage my apologizes to you and all IORR members. It is getting too much far. I dont write more about it

No apologies required to me MCJ. In my opinion, jumpinjeppe's been out of line and offensive to many in this thread. Including myself. Before I came to the conclusion that was actually his intention, I apologized when I thought my ridicule of him may have been misplaced. I now have a fair amount of contempt for him in the way he's treating others in the thread and a fair amount of respect for many others, including yourself, for not sinking to his level. Hopefully bv won't have his pre-show routine messed up too badly when he has to stop and close this thread. Also hope he takes the time to see who the instigator of the offense was when he decides if he's going to deactivate any accounts.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: keefriffhards ()
Date: July 8, 2015 20:42

I can see a day where no one will be able to mention nationalities in the future. we have people saying Austrians are shit audience in this thread we had someone complaining about Scandinavian audiences throwing flags and i said Brits drink too much. most of the comments have been favourable of Argentinian audiences on this thread.
there is no wrong or right about behaviour at concerts, some people jump and shout and some people just sit and watch. we are all different. i see both points of view. come on people lets not start getting silly now. we are all one. one love..

Date: July 8, 2015 20:50

keefriffhards
we have people saying Austrians are shit audience in this thread

But I was talking about "my own people" here, as I'm Austrian myself...so there's a difference. winking smiley

Date: July 8, 2015 20:51

OhNoNotMeAgain
keefriffhards

But I was talking about "my own people" here, as I'm Austrian myself...so there's a difference. winking smiley

so was i.

Date: July 8, 2015 20:53

OhNoNotMeAgain
keefriffhards

so was i. so don't worry.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: July 8, 2015 21:31

mr_dja
MCJ

No apologies required to me MCJ. In my opinion, jumpinjeppe's been out of line and offensive to many in this thread. Including myself. Before I came to the conclusion that was actually his intention, I apologized when I thought my ridicule of him may have been misplaced. I now have a fair amount of contempt for him in the way he's treating others in the thread and a fair amount of respect for many others, including yourself, for not sinking to his level. Hopefully bv won't have his pre-show routine messed up too badly when he has to stop and close this thread. Also hope he takes the time to see who the instigator of the offense was when he decides if he's going to deactivate any accounts.

At least Jeppe manages to stay in character...you have to give him something for consistency.

Date: July 8, 2015 21:40

treaclefingers
mr_dja
MCJ

At least Jeppe manages to stay in character...you have to give him something for consistency.

yep, he just would not be bullied into submission. guys got guts, I don't agree with him, but he held out for 6 pages pretty much on his own..

Date: July 8, 2015 21:45

treaclefingers
mr_dja
MCJ

Maybe we could create an "onlystones legacy award" to be used on an as necessary basis.

Peace,
Mr DJA

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: July 8, 2015 21:52

The guy is a troll who is just out to annoy people in every comment he made on this thread.

I feel sorry in a way about him cos it's sad that people are like that.

We are all fans of The Stones and we know that anything offensive is just not on.
We all have opinions , but this was well over the top about a nationality and the way he thinks about them.

Goto Page: Previous123456
Current Page: 6 of 6

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1888
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home