Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Surprise 6/25 Chicago gig? Any good rumors yet?
Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: June 25, 2015 00:03

?

IORR............but I like it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-25 00:07 by sweet neo con.

Re: Surprise 6/25 Chicago gig? Any good rumors yet?
Posted by: HearMeKnockin ()
Date: June 25, 2015 00:04

Careful, or you'll get someone banned for disclosing secret info... see Cocaine Eyes...

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: June 25, 2015 00:07

sorry. didn't know being curious was reason for getting banned. should i delete?

IORR............but I like it!

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: June 25, 2015 00:18

Haven't heard any but always willing to start one.

Posted by: mcgeez8 ()
Date: June 25, 2015 00:23

someone mentioned a show at the metro on another thread, but I checked the website and they are already booked: metro

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: June 25, 2015 00:30

I had heard of a surprise Chicago-land concert early on, but haven't heard anything recently. Then there's that Toronto area surprise gig rumor..
Hoping that one comes to be..

Posted by: RipThisBone ()
Date: June 25, 2015 00:31

Yes.

Posted by: Lipsgogreen ()
Date: June 25, 2015 00:41

Are you people going to get me started? Go ahead and tell me about a special show.

Put my fist through your steel plate door.

Thanks.

Tim

Posted by: sundevil ()
Date: June 25, 2015 03:01

this is why it sucks that bill left the band. this would have been the perfect time to give a full blown demonstration of his latest metal detector in lincoln park. it was a cemetery in the 19th century and they still find bodies to this day.

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: June 25, 2015 05:23

sundevil
this is why it sucks that bill left the band. this would have been the perfect time to give a full blown demonstration of his latest metal detector in lincoln park. it was a cemetery in the 19th century and they still find bodies to this day.

yeah,that and the rhythm section would be better.

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: June 25, 2015 05:36

lem motlow
sundevil

yeah,that and the rhythm section would be better.
hot smiley

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: June 25, 2015 06:14

sundevil

Interesting a I have never heard of this. Not that I doubt you at all - only
surprised. Thanks for sharing, I enjoy the history of Chicago. Very different
time back then and this is certainly possible.

Posted by: laughinearlydied ()
Date: June 25, 2015 06:37

Tonight united center, u2, mick jagger was in the house

Posted by: a bigger nut ()
Date: June 25, 2015 06:45

I saw a post in a U2 fan forum that Mick was in United Center tonight.
No guest performance off course.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: June 25, 2015 08:44

With key backline RS crew members in Kansas City now this "club show" isn't really my highest priority. They were all on my flight from Milwaukee to Kansas City...

Bjornulf

Posted by: ouroux58 ()
Date: June 25, 2015 12:47

HearMeKnockin
Careful, or you'll get someone banned for disclosing secret info... see Cocaine Eyes...

Right but you won't be banned if you give the secret info to BV only!

Posted by: Dreamer ()
Date: June 26, 2015 03:35

HearMeKnockin

I don't think her giving info about a possible club gig was the reason. It probably had more to do with criticizing the guy in charge here (for believing he should give that information but didn't..that bothered her). She expressed her opinion about that and blamed him for not posting information about it while at the same time he allowed there was/is a thread about Knebworth which never even reached the official status of RUMOURED. She questioned his motives but not in an aggressive way so...
The gig in Chicago: it was discussed and so was/is this thing in NYC...When there is something solid I will pass it along but for now it looks like there is definitely something in the works!

Posted by: mighty stork ()
Date: June 26, 2015 04:22

It usually starts as wishful thinking and snowballs from there. Same rumours were going around the Chicago area when they played there two years ago. But then again I'd sure want to be there if it happened.

Posted by: tauk ()
Date: June 26, 2015 08:38

HEY EVERYBODY CHECK OUT THE NEWEST THREAD THAT STARTED ABOUT 5-10 MINUTES AGO---IT HAPPENED THE RS WERE IN CHICAGO SMALL CLUB/BAR TONIGHT

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: June 26, 2015 08:42

No, they didn't play a gig

Date: June 26, 2015 11:27

tauk
HEY EVERYBODY CHECK OUT THE NEWEST THREAD THAT STARTED ABOUT 5-10 MINUTES AGO---IT HAPPENED THE RS WERE IN CHICAGO SMALL CLUB/BAR TONIGHT

Yeah...yesterday I gave some info about how they could 'spend this evening..'

Re: Tour Jet - Zip Code
Date: June 25, 2015 17:53

Anyone knows where the plane is right now? They went from Pittsburg to Chicago the day after the show...MR&RW were seen having dinner in Chicago the next evening of June 22. They're probably still there...or would they spend this evening in Kansas City? No...

...but I buried it in the Tour Jet thread since the father of this place said it "isn't really my highest priority" where the RS might hang out in Chicago because crew members "were all on my flight from Milwaukee to Kansas City..."
Of course the jet made some strange manoeuvres the last couple of days but when the boys are in Chicago during a couple of empty days in their schedule we all know our priorities and "RS-alert" would be concentrated very close to Lake Michigan. And by the way it's just an 80 minute flight or so to KC...

Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: June 26, 2015 15:12

How often do they play a club gig that's not at the beginning of the tour? All this club gig talk is just wild speculation. In February they had the itinerary and it said "two club gigs".

Date: June 26, 2015 21:22

roller99
How often do they play a club gig that's not at the beginning of the tour? All this club gig talk is just wild speculation. In February they had the itinerary and it said "two club gigs".

Yeah but something changed. More of that later...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1049
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home