Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Best outro
Date: June 22, 2015 12:28

There are a lot of nice fade-outs, but I thought we were talking about codas.

Down In The Hole is a nice fade-out, so is BTMMR.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: June 22, 2015 12:43

The Spider and The Fly.....

2 1 2 0

Posted by: mrfancyman ()
Date: June 22, 2015 12:54

HONKY TONK WOMEN

The blending of guitars and horns fading away is awesome.

Mr.Fancyman

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 22, 2015 15:26

....I'm the burnin' bush, I'm the burnin' fire, I'm the bleeding volca....no.....

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: June 22, 2015 17:21

Naturalust
Let it Loose. The way they build it into amazing an emotionally charged perfection and then let it all fall down to the original guitar is just fantastic.

peace
smileys with beer

Posted by: runaway ()
Date: June 22, 2015 17:27

Naturalust
Let it Loose. The way they build it into amazing an emotionally charged perfection and then let it all fall down to the original guitar is just fantastic.

peace

+1

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: June 22, 2015 17:56

Tumbling Dice.

From when the band kinda drops away in the last minute and the gospel girls come in singing "got to roll me" over and over again while Keith keeps that killer riff going on his guitar.

And then, out of the blue, like the cavalry arriving Charlie does that fabulous roll and the band are straight back into the song, taking you triumphantly home to that holy place of enlightenment.

These days everytime I hear that studio version I get goosebumps because arguably, it's the last, truly great Rolling Stones single.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: June 22, 2015 17:59

Silver Dagger
Tumbling Dice.

From when the band kinda drops away in the last minute and the gospel girls come in singing "got to roll me" over and over again while Keith keeps that killer riff going on his guitar.

And then, out of the blue, like the cavalry arriving Charlie does that fabulous roll and the band are straight back into the song, taking you triumphantly home to that holy place of enlightenment.

These days everytime I hear that studio version I get goosebumps because arguably, it's the last, truly great Rolling Stones single.

Jimmy Miller does some great drumming on that too...

Date: June 22, 2015 18:49

It's Jimmy doing that roll, right? winking smiley

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: June 22, 2015 19:00

DandelionPowderman
It's Jimmy doing that roll, right? winking smiley

Could be. Or maybe John Paul Jones...dunno

Posted by: mstmst ()
Date: June 22, 2015 20:15

what?? no JJF ... best ever descending into chaos beautifully ... and SFM - again descends into chaos - sitar! zinging in the background behind drums and guitar churn - maybe Brian's last brilliant contribution - and finally: We Love You - Again Brian driving a wild fade

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2647
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home