Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Pittsburgh song vote
Date: June 21, 2015 08:42

Naturalust
Strange the song vote was only up for about an hour and they are already rehearsing Paint It Black. That had to be a screw up.

peace

The night was filled with screw-ups, right from the get-go. About 6/7ths of the right video screen went blank, and then only the left half of the stage-flame-frame worked. It was all worked out eventually, though. Can't wait to see any recordings that pop up!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 21, 2015 17:20

EddieByword
Winning Ugly VXII
EddieByword
[www.rollingstones.com]

Paint It Black

Shattered.......for me..

All Down The Line

Ain't Too Proud To Beg

Weak list of choices. "All Down the Line" is already a regular song on this tour. They could just play it in the # 3 slot and not involve it in the "vote".

Too right.....

I'll be really impressed when it's

Let it loose
TWFNO
Tie you up (the pain of love)
& Winter........................or such like

The trouble is, I guess, if they did that all they'd get is a few hundred votes from regulars at the various fan forums..............:S

they can't possibly be getting more than a few hundred voting in the first place.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 21, 2015 19:48

treaclefingers
EddieByword
Winning Ugly VXII
EddieByword
[www.rollingstones.com]

Paint It Black

Shattered.......for me..

All Down The Line

Ain't Too Proud To Beg

Weak list of choices. "All Down the Line" is already a regular song on this tour. They could just play it in the # 3 slot and not involve it in the "vote".

Too right.....

Let it loose
TWFNO

The trouble is, I guess, if they did that all they'd get is a few hundred votes from regulars at the various fan forums..............:S

they can't possibly be getting more than a few hundred voting in the first place.

You don't think, with those huge screens advertising the vote in front of 30,000+++ in the stadiums, all with mobiles..........

What I meant was - not clear I know - is that if they dug to deep maybe a lot of the crowds wouldn't be familiar...so it would be left to the regulars here and rocks off etc....and those are only in hundreds rather than the thousnads that are in the crowds ....it is an asumption mind......maybe the majority are well versed with everything Stones..........

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-21 19:56 by EddieByword.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 21, 2015 22:52

EddieByword
treaclefingers
EddieByword
Winning Ugly VXII
EddieByword
[www.rollingstones.com]

Paint It Black

Shattered.......for me..

All Down The Line

Ain't Too Proud To Beg

Too right.....

Let it loose
TWFNO

You don't think, with those huge screens advertising the vote in front of 30,000+++ in the stadiums, all with mobiles..........

What I meant was - not clear I know - is that if they dug to deep maybe a lot of the crowds wouldn't be familiar...so it would be left to the regulars here and rocks off etc....and those are only in hundreds rather than the thousnads that are in the crowds ....it is an asumption mind......maybe the majority are well versed with everything Stones..........

no you were clear, I just didn't think thousands would be voting but as you say the crowd itself voting during the show, I guess that makes it very possible.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2217
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home