Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

I Cant Get No Satisfaction, Bruce Springsteen...
Posted by: carlitosbaez ()
Date: January 7, 2011 01:49

Re: I Cant Get No Satisfaction, Bruce Springsteen...
Posted by: Tate ()
Date: January 7, 2011 02:05

Excellent. Love that.

Date: January 7, 2011 02:10

Better view...

Date: January 7, 2011 02:11

and another one....

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: January 7, 2011 04:18

Another boring Springsteen thread? confused smiley

Posted by: Tate ()
Date: January 7, 2011 04:45

C'mon, why bother posting that it's "boring" if you're not interested? I don't find a clip of Springsteen doing any Stones tune boring at all, and neither do his fans in those clips, who are bouncing all over the place... I love this stuff, can watch it all night.

Posted by: DrPete ()
Date: January 7, 2011 04:57

WOW, kinda liking Bruce for the first time since he gave "Because the Night" to Patti Smith!!

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 20, 2015 22:44

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 20, 2015 23:26

Tate
C'mon, why bother posting that it's "boring" if you're not interested? I don't find a clip of Springsteen doing any Stones tune boring at all, and neither do his fans in those clips, who are bouncing all over the place... I love this stuff, can watch it all night.

For evil to flourish, all it takes is for good men to stand aside..............grinning smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 21, 2015 01:19

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 21, 2015 02:05

Hahaha digging up and reviving a thread over 4 years old is a sin!

Posted by: dmay ()
Date: June 21, 2015 04:02

The thread is from 2011. The tube clip is apparently from 2014. Regardless, how fluckin' cool of Bruce. He gave that girl a memory she will hold for a lifetime, just like my daughter being in the pit and having Springsteen singing right in front of her five times. I would wish the Stones would do the same - pull someone up from the audience and have them particpate in a song. People would go fluckin' nuts and sing along like crazy wishing they were up on stage. Do you feel me MJ and KR on this idea?

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: June 21, 2015 04:52

Unrelated kind of question, but anyone know why I can't see the videos that have been being posted in the threads? The embedded ones? I just recently got a replacement computer at the same time as the forum upgrade, so I'm not sure if its a setting I have wrong or if maybe thats been happening to people on the forum (I'm thinking its the former). It just shows up as white space, with no outline of the video or anything. Love Springsteen so I'd be interested in seeing the videos posted here which is why I ask.

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 21, 2015 06:09

uh...sir farty...you're digging up a lot of old threads.

you should know that may find you on the outside looking in fairly quickly!

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: June 21, 2015 06:17

RollingFreak
Unrelated kind of question, but anyone know why I can't see the videos that have been being posted in the threads? The embedded ones? I just recently got a replacement computer at the same time as the forum upgrade, so I'm not sure if its a setting I have wrong or if maybe thats been happening to people on the forum (I'm thinking its the former). It just shows up as white space, with no outline of the video or anything. Love Springsteen so I'd be interested in seeing the videos posted here which is why I ask.

I can't see them either. It has something to do with bv's new server and security for the site. Chrome doesn't allow content that is not secure. Apparently works with Firefox and IE. Not sure if you can configure Chrome to allow insecure stuff to show up. Pretty sure Bjornulf is aware of the issue and I hope he gives us some direction.

peace

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 21, 2015 06:35

treaclefingers

Stow it, sailor. I just prefer not to create a whole new thread of something that's been done already...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-21 06:42 by SirFartyFartsalot.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 21, 2015 06:45

SirFartyFartsalot
treaclefingers

Stow it, sailor. I just prefer not to create a whole new thread of something that's been done already...

Treacle is talking about this.....scroll down to the bottom post Slartyfartblast ... [www.iorr.org] and then click on the username Nikkei

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-21 06:49 by EddieByword.

Date: June 21, 2015 08:45

EddieByword
SirFartyFartsalot
treaclefingers

Treacle is talking about this.....scroll down to the bottom post Slartyfartblast ... [www.iorr.org] and then click on the username Nikkei

Yikes, we've lost two already, but at least we are still blessed with the presence of...ahem...'SirFartyFartsalot'...

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: June 21, 2015 15:24

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
EddieByword
SirFartyFartsalot
treaclefingers

G

Yikes, we've lost two already, but at least we are still blessed with the presence of...ahem...'SirFartyFartsalot'...

What really, really annoys bv and turns him into Dirty Harry, taking posters down without mercy, is people who wake up very old threads and make us poor saps believe that hot news from 2004 has just happened.. If Sir Farty keeps on farting about like this he won't be here long. So - do ya feel lucky, punk?

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: June 21, 2015 16:33

Naturalust
RollingFreak

I can't see them either. It has something to do with bv's new server and security for the site. Chrome doesn't allow content that is not secure. Apparently works with Firefox and IE. Not sure if you can configure Chrome to allow insecure stuff to show up. Pretty sure Bjornulf is aware of the issue and I hope he gives us some direction.

peace

I see. Yeah, I'm using Chrome and I didn't know exactly what the issue is. Not a huge issue but wanted to know if there was anything I could do. Thanks for the answer!

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 21, 2015 16:36

SirFartyFartsalot
treaclefingers

how in the hell did you know I sail the 7 seas?! eye popping smiley

Posted by: marcovandereijk ()
Date: June 21, 2015 23:01

RollingFreak

I see. Yeah, I'm using Chrome and I didn't know exactly what the issue is. Not a huge issue but wanted to know if there was anything I could do. Thanks for the answer!

Yes you can. Just click on the little shield on the right side of the navigation bar
and allow for "unsafe" scripts.
That'll do the trick, though you have to repeat it for every time you'll open a page
with embedded videos.

Just as long as the guitar plays, let it steal your heart away

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1966
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home