Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223
Current Page: 23 of 23
Re: Orlando FL USA 12-June-2015 Rolling Stones live show updates
Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: June 16, 2015 17:19

Start Me Up & YCAGWYW:

[www.youtube.com]

Date: June 16, 2015 17:20

Bitch & Moonlight Mile:

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: June 16, 2015 21:42

Mr D, these are beautiful. I was in Auckland front filming with my Sony camera.
It's a beautifully small camera, recommended by 'Ollie'. I had to keep a good watch for pauses from the band between songs to keep to the 30 min taping limit, but overall very impressed with HD for such a little cam.
Good steady capture, kudos to you sir for sharing thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-16 21:51 by midimannz.

Posted by: Thru and Thru ()
Date: June 16, 2015 22:26

PeteByrond
I would personally like to Thank everyone here for all the Wonderful Comments that I received while I was using Periscope to broadcast The #StonesOrlando. I was high up but the Audio Sound was incredible! I uploaded some songs up to my YouTube account from the Periscope playback. Again not great quality but just hearing how they sounded and performance wise made up for it! Thank You IORR StonesFriends from around the World, it makes me happy I made you all Happy! Pete Byron Dooley [youtu.be]

Thanks so much Pete! I was following your periscope feed, excellent sound quality, enjoyed it immensely!

Lose your dreams and you will lose your mind...

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: June 16, 2015 22:55

Mr. D, those indeed are awesome videos. Great job!

peace

Date: June 17, 2015 01:39

Naturalust
Mr. D, those indeed are awesome videos. Great job!

peace

It wasn't me who filmed them, it was the same guy, Datflys, who recorded one version of the show, made the matrix with Mr. Foo's version...his version is also the source for the 24-94 version on Traders Den!smiling smiley Check out some of his other work on his Youtube channel:[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: June 17, 2015 14:30

marcovandereijk
DandelionPowderman
He started that (SMU with pauses) on the B2B-tour indeed.

Here's an example, but I've seen and heard versions where he expanded these starts and
stops to the extreme.

Start me Up Canada 1999

Cool! That's awesome how Keith walked out... hit the lick... looked around... hit it again. Nice solo by Ronnie... flamming down the neck for the solo. Hilarious!

Posted by: tomy1 ()
Date: June 17, 2015 14:31

With the Stones being in Orlando for close to a week - at Disney - did anyone get to see them around town? I haven't seen one picture being posted on this board or even local TV?

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: June 17, 2015 14:57

beachbreak
For Brown Sugar, it looks like Keith was initially playing the opening lick to Start Me Up, caught himself, and went straight into Brown Sugar. I live in Florida, it was brutally humid and hot that night, if you don't stay hydrated and replenish the electrolytes, it's easy to become mentally confused. It's happened to me numerous times while playing golf, especially in the summer.

From what I can tell the video didn't capture the opening lick, hence why it sounds like SMU. So I'm going to guess Keith did NOT start with SMU.

Posted by: tomy1 ()
Date: June 17, 2015 16:24

After Friday's Rolling Stones concert, the Citrus Bowl was converted to the MLS soccer pitch for Orlando City's game against D.C. United on Sunday night. (Video courtesy of Orlando City SC)

[www.orlandosentinel.com]

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1314151617181920212223
Current Page: 23 of 23

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1918
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home