Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Streaming Rolling Stones Radio
Posted by: hersh ()
Date: June 9, 2015 07:38

get the app on iphone and android called "TuneIn Radio". The Rolling Stones FanLoop Radio plays and mixes up all the classic deep cuts and the new stuff up to bigger bang.

Re: Streaming Rolling Stones Radio
Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: June 9, 2015 07:39

hersh
get the app on iphone and android called "TuneIn Radio". The Rolling Stones FanLoop Radio plays and mixes up all the classic deep cuts and the new stuff up to bigger bang.

is there anyway to set it up so it plays and mixes up all the classic deep cuts and the new stuff up to undercover, but not beyond?

Posted by: hersh ()
Date: June 9, 2015 08:08

its a radio stream so can't make your own mix. I'll tell you songs from Voodoo lounge, and bigger bang sound good once in a while when played smiling smiley

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 9, 2015 08:46

It's funny...when I turn on the radio it's because I need to listen to something BESIDES the stones!

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: June 9, 2015 08:47

treaclefingers
It's funny...when I turn on the radio it's because I need to listen to something BESIDES the stones!

i know... the worst is when i do that and then "miss you" comes on.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: June 9, 2015 09:18

I like to listen to a mix of Stones songs when it's played on a radio like this. Sometimes you can listen to songs you usually wouldn't listen to if you are at home. smiling smiley

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: June 9, 2015 09:34

Love it. Thanks for the tip

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: June 9, 2015 15:36

Turner68
treaclefingers

i know... the worst is when i do that and then "miss you" comes on.

kind of like at a live show!

Posted by: jasona93 ()
Date: June 9, 2015 16:54

Thanks for the tip, Hersh!

Posted by: relms ()
Date: June 9, 2015 17:23

I like it when they play a Stones song in the grocery store but it does sometimes make my feet do funny things and sometimes grumpy people look at me oddly then I have to yell iphone STONES DUDE!!! and they always iphone right off and then I go back to dancing while shopping listening to the greatest rock and roll music ever created and just another moonlight aisle

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: June 9, 2015 19:38

Thank you hersch they played I Just Want To See His Face one of my favourite from Exilesmoking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2607
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home