Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
The Debra and Micawber show
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: July 24, 2005 12:53

Hey people,

Do you two lovebirds ever mail each other privately and carry on your little spat out of the public domain ? Just curious, cos' as interesting as it is to read a range of opinions on any particular issue, you two are kinda pushing the boundaries out here !

Re: The Debra and Micawber show
Posted by: Four Stone Walls ()
Date: July 24, 2005 16:56

Rampant boundary-pushers on this site?

Should be outlawed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-07-25 00:16 by Four Stone Walls.

Date: July 24, 2005 17:41

Shock horror !!

Bjornulf deleted/closed the thread in which the two lovebirds were trading some pretty good insults. I mean to say, it was fun to read n' all, but at the same time it did appear to be getting a tad personal and it WAS getting kind of tedious.

But I quite agree with you Four Stone Walls. Ought to be a bloody law against pushing out boundaries !!! What is the web coming to ???

Posted by: micawber ()
Date: July 24, 2005 18:14

Maybe we should continue here?

Only a joke, it bores the daylight outta me. But I learned something interesting: there are woman after 45 (and before, for sure) that can do without a man, and everybody can be really thankful.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-07-24 18:24 by micawber.

Posted by: Debra ()
Date: July 24, 2005 18:36

I too have learned alot here at IORR! I thank God every day that the men I chooe to mingle with are NOTHING LIKE some of the posters HERE!! YUCK YUCK! And I do not mind if I get deleted! Gosh Gee, imagine, readers find what I write tedious! I guess if posts considered tedious were to be consistently deleted, there'd be NOTHING HERE TO READ!

Date: July 24, 2005 19:27

You choose the men? Are you sure? Baby, come down...

Date: July 24, 2005 20:13

Bjornulf !!!!

HELP !!!!! Delete me NOW !!!!! They're at it again !

Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 24, 2005 20:36

Some posts are so stupid that they are actually best preserved for the future.

Bjornulf

Posted by: drake ()
Date: July 24, 2005 22:33

Every post I've ever read by Debra ALWAYS mentions something about men not respecting her or her hatred for men. GET OFF YOUR ******* HIGH HORSE!!! NO ONE CARES THAT YOU'RE A WOMAN! GIVE UP THE GHOST!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-07-24 23:21 by bv.

Date: July 24, 2005 22:44

So DRAKE, obviously you aren't around these parts much! And your offensive language will be noted! But to address your point, I NEVER say I hate men, I may not to thrilled with some of the Gentlemen on this board but I am certainly not a MALE-BASHER, unless the PERSON NEEDS to be brought down a peg or two( as is the case with you and Mica). My frustration is with folks like you, oblivious to how sound, like a typical chauvenist. Bjornulf is a supporter of ALL opinions on this board and I'm sure he won't appreciate filthy language from the likes of you. And yes, Bjorulf, some of these posts are worth keeping for posterity!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 24, 2005 23:23

Who is fighting and what for? Please do not get personal or I have to start cleaning up. I have other things to do. Very simple rule. Do NOT get personal. OK?

Bjornulf

Posted by: terry ()
Date: July 24, 2005 23:33

i think we should call it a clash of personalities....here in england where the stones where born..do you remember them..if a couple are having a fight..the police call it a domestic..and i love a good domestic...

Date: July 25, 2005 00:22

Hey Drake, I CARE that she's a woman. I might get desperate one day.

Nothing personal, Debra.

ps are you the Debra that Marc Bolan once wrote a song about?

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: July 25, 2005 00:25

Guys, let´s take a meno-pause here!smiling smiley

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Date: July 25, 2005 00:28

FOURSTONE, I DOUBT ANY FEMALE WOULD EVER BE THAT DESPERATE TO GET TOO NEAR YOU! NOTHING PERSONAL OF COURSE!

Date: July 25, 2005 00:33

BV, I LIKE THAT " WHO'S FIGHTING AND WHAT FOR"!! VERY CLEVER! But as you can see, the guys persist in their insuilts so what's a poor gal to do but defend her honor?? I can see the legions of rogues have multiplied and soon, if left to their madness, it will over-run this once-wonderful board! I should just start a new post, inviting the ladies who love the Stones to participate and NOT address or reply to any of the gents.

Date: July 25, 2005 00:35

That's what we all mean, and bv also: don't ever get personal. D. always does, that's what I @#$%& hate...

Poor poor girl *LOL* now the weak-girl number? You're so simple, but still disgusting... @#$%& off!

And don't talk of madness, doesn't suit ya:-)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2005-07-25 00:40 by micawber.

Posted by: drake ()
Date: July 25, 2005 00:35

My sincere appologies for the language. Uncalled for. Just got a bit heated. You are infact very anti-male in your posts. Many others will probably say the same thing. Maybe someday I'll get enough time to go back over your past 20 posts and throw it all in one thread, but honestly it'd be a waste of time.

My point? Stop calling attention to the fact that you're a woman who can appreciate music. We all get it. You've hammered it into the ground for quite some time.

Date: July 25, 2005 00:45

Well DRAKE, if I really thought you all GOT IT, I would never have felt the need to be repetitive! My so-called male-bashing was ALWAYS in RESPONSE TO a DIG or JAB from one of you in your lofty superior-attitude mode! I do not seek confrontation because my REAL LOVE is this band! I have noticed over the years that when I've made a serious post about a musical matter, either it's been torn to shreds or a remark about my being female was introduced! Now, I am not over-sensitive or Lord knows I'd not be HERE posting, but it gets very tiresome from where I sit also to have to be defensive when my only intent was to contribute my thoughts on the Stones. Get It?

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 25, 2005 00:45

Bring back GiantWhore...she always made the boys stand to attention.

ROCKMAN

Date: July 25, 2005 00:46

You've got honor?

Aww, forget it then.

Yes, there are simply legions and legions of dishonourable rogues multiplying incessantly and all hell-bent on capturing your honour.

You will require a Knight in Shining Armour to rescue you from the top of your ivory tower. A Real Gentleman, no less. The dashing Sir Michael of Dartford perhaps?!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-07-25 00:49 by Four Stone Walls.

Date: July 25, 2005 00:47

Yep! I love you guys:-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-07-25 00:48 by micawber.

Date: July 25, 2005 00:50

YEP, ME TOO!

Date: July 25, 2005 00:57

Love always got the last word...

Posted by: Pserchia ()
Date: July 25, 2005 01:02

This thread is making me thank my lucky stars that I am gay.

Date: July 25, 2005 01:04

Kind of a way...

Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: July 25, 2005 01:07

> BV, I LIKE THAT " WHO'S FIGHTING AND WHAT FOR"!! VERY CLEVER!

Just listen to Altamont and you will find it!

Date: July 25, 2005 01:18

She has no idea, I'm sure:-)

Date: July 25, 2005 01:35

He has no idea, I'm quite sure.

Date: July 25, 2005 01:37

Cool answer, you're so great!