Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The Debra and Micawber show
Posted by: terry ()
Date: July 25, 2005 02:17

yeah wheres giantwhore...how cum she taste so good just like a young girl should...bloody hell i can write music.

Posted by: lunar!!! ()
Date: July 25, 2005 02:27

hey you guys.. guess what?..there's a NEW STONES SINGLE out on the radio....but thats not as important...............

Posted by: Debra ()
Date: July 25, 2005 02:32

I see, as usual, MIcawber can't resist being the total scum bag that he is and he is consistently filthy, to be expected but NOT TOLERATED! No matter what the differences here( and even DRAKE knew he'd stepped over the line and he at least said so and apologized!) this guy is over the top!

Posted by: Bärs ()
Date: July 25, 2005 02:33

Is Debra and Miss U the same person?

Posted by: Debra ()
Date: July 25, 2005 02:35

No.

Posted by: micawber ()
Date: July 25, 2005 02:39

Total scum bag? Pig-Head? It's so sad you never learned to fight without insulting anybody. Seems to be an american speciality: George Doublefuckyou B. is just the same. Too dumb to eat bretzels, always fighting, but never on his own...

Posted by: drake ()
Date: July 25, 2005 02:55

We all get jabbed at for our opinions. You dont see everyone taking it so personal. So stop drilling it into the ground. It just makes the rest of us overlook every one of your posts, atleast thats what I'm about to start doing...

"Yeah the new single just reminds me of how much women are able to appreciate music the same as men." - not a direct quote

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1477
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home