Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334Next
Current Page: 33 of 34
Re: Behind the scenes story of the private SD gig
Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: June 3, 2015 10:18

Well, if Keith can invent and/or embellish a bunch of stories about hanging with his idols and sell a million copies of a book, what's wrong with onlystones telling a little tall-tale? It certainly didn't warrant the smack-down he/she got here last week. winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-03 11:19 by TornAndFried.

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 3, 2015 10:37

... Well, one little difference that springs to mind is that in addition to "a bunch of stories"
Keith has given us all abounding joy and beauty and glorious raunch. Onlystones not so much

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 3, 2015 10:44

Well, through the years there have been posters here claiming to have inside information (which they in some cases clearly didn't have). So Onlystones is not the only one in deep water here...

Posted by: MJ78 ()
Date: June 3, 2015 14:16

with sssoul
TornAndFried
Has it been verified beyond a reasonable doubt that onlystones fabricated the story about attending the Belly Up show? Was there an actual confession?

Close enough - s/he posted something like "well you were amused weren't you", and is apparently a female

I have been following this onlystones saga before I joined IORR and I am certain that HE is definitely a heterosexual male. Even though he obviously has a thing for MJ.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: June 3, 2015 14:43

Come on !

Mr or Mrs onlystones gave us all a bit of fun, if you don't take it too seriously.

I certainly didn't from the very first post ,and has anybody got hurt or traumatised over his/hers 'adventures' ? smoking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-03 14:51 by crawdaddy.

Date: June 3, 2015 15:07

I agree with CD it looks like some one finally got it.

I reiterate. I am for certain that onlystones is a male. If you don't believe anything else, believe that.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: June 3, 2015 15:25

I'm sorry Crawdaddy, I have to ask: You did consider his limousine ride with blow n hookers (posted in real time) to be funny when we all felt thrilled that he had made his way into the Fonda? Then after we stated our doubts about his Belly Up claims and went back to business you didn't find it funny or in good taste anymore when he told us how he was cleaning his house before his family arrived. Because the actual subject matter of his posts didn't change at all in the process of events. And don't you feel that maybe some kind of apology should have been in order?

Date: June 3, 2015 15:52

The dead hooker JOKES got him thrown off IORR. I thought they were hilarious myself.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: June 3, 2015 15:54

Yes ! Must admit I have been a bit too faced about his/her posts if I look back, but it probably went over my head after a beer or two, reading the cruder remarks. Just didn't take too much notice of it I guess.

In the light of day if I had taken a good look at them all, I may have thought differently.
What's done is done.

He/she could have made even a half hearted apology I guess.

Anyways.................I aint gonna bother looking back.

Upwards and onwards.....................The Rolling Stones are on stage tonight. Whooooa Whooooa winking smiley

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: June 3, 2015 15:54

crawdaddy
Come on ! Mr or Mrs onlystones gave us all a bit of fun, if you don't take it too seriously.
I certainly didn't from the very first post,and has anybody got hurt or traumatised over his/her 'adventures' ?

Well hell - all I did was answer T&F's questions.
The Onlystones Saga wasn't a form of humour I particularly enjoy, but I'm not "traumatised".
As you see some people didn't like it - so what? And MJ78 is on the verge of protesting too much.
Onlystones actually being female is the cleverest part of the whole thing :E

Update: Ahh so - I didn't realize she'd been kicked out ... and reregistered, apparently!
Gee I wonder if I can guess her new screenname :E

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-03 15:56 by with sssoul.

Date: June 3, 2015 15:57

Alright I'm up for it! Plus nothing stops him from returning with a more legit persona. (if he reads this)

Date: June 3, 2015 16:09

I am not protesting too much. I am only saying that he is a male and the dead hooker jokes were offensive to some people. If so, I think he apologized to BV or else he would not be let back on, if in fact he has been.

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: June 3, 2015 16:10

with sssoul
... actually being female is the cleverest part of the whole thing :E

Update: Ahh so - I didn't realize she'd been kicked out ... and reregistered, apparently!
Gee I wonder if I can guess her new screenname :E

How was the gender determined? Must have missed that. I really don't wish to claim this person as one of my tribe! My firm belief is still that OS is a dude - just ask MJ78 He should know...winking smiley

BTW, In my opinion, the person behind the OS character has also been posting on this board as 2 different, rather new members. These characters are quite unlike the onlystones character, but there are aspects to their posts that don't add up to me, and I've noticed some similarities in wording to onlystones' posts. There is even a 3rd, brand spanking new member I suspect may be the Artist Formerly Known As Onlystones (and guess where he's posted??) winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-03 16:11 by Plink.

Date: June 3, 2015 16:14

If I were to explain how we came to assume male gender, I'd say because he didn't bother to protest when he was addressed a man.

Date: June 3, 2015 16:17

^^^
I'm talking about the latest assumption that onlystones is female! See Sssoul's post, above. I've always assumed OS is a dude and still do.

Date: June 3, 2015 16:20

I'm with you on that. Moreover I'm with Crawdaddy on We should let it go.

Date: June 3, 2015 16:22

He is a male!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you cant get that right how can you possibly tell anything else about anything what is said on IORR?

Other than if he did not APOLOGISE TO BV for the Dead Hooker saga he would not be allowed back on.

Date: June 3, 2015 16:23

If in fact he has been let back on.

Date: June 3, 2015 16:26

edited - upon further reflection I realize that I shouldn't feed the trolls...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-03 16:30 by Plink.

Date: June 3, 2015 16:53

Why are some people calling others trolls.

ONLYSTONES IS A MALE.

ONLYSTONES SAID HE WAS SORRY TO BV or he would not be allowed back on here if he has, in fact, he has been allowed back on.

Keeping on topic. What a joy it would have been to be at any private Stones party.

I love the Stones.

I live the Stones.

Date: June 3, 2015 16:55

Lurv n hope n sexy dreams is still survivin in the streets

Date: June 3, 2015 17:13

But look at me I'm shattered.

What a mess.

Smacta Smacta Smacta.

Posted by: mitch ()
Date: June 3, 2015 17:25

onlystones aka MJ78

ONLYSTONES IS A MALE.

ONLYSTONES SAID HE WAS SORRY TO BV or he would not be allowed back on here if he has, in fact, he has been allowed back on.

Driven out by the door, coming back through the window...

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: June 3, 2015 20:56

for howard stern fans-

remember that time when eric the actor said he was never calling the show again and then "derek from texas" called in and sounded verrry much like eric only with a southern accent.

when they started acting like they "were'nt sure " it was him it may have been the single funniest thing i've ever heard in my life.

not sure what made me think of that though...

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: June 3, 2015 21:00

MJ78
He is a male!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you cant get that right how can you possibly tell anything else about anything what is said on IORR?

Other than if he did not APOLOGISE TO BV for the Dead Hooker saga he would not be allowed back on.

she is definitely female.

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: June 4, 2015 02:47

MJ78

ONLYSTONES IS A MALE.

How do you know all this? Is Onlystones a friend of yours?

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: June 4, 2015 02:52

drbryant
MJ78

ONLYSTONES IS A MALE.

How do you know all this? Is Onlystones a friend of yours?

That's funny. :-)

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: June 4, 2015 03:06

MJ78
But look at me I'm shattered.

What a mess.

Smacta Smacta Smacta.

schmatta

Posted by: CloudCat ()
Date: June 6, 2015 19:17

Nikkei
If I were to explain how we came to assume male gender, I'd say because he didn't bother to protest when he was addressed a man.

Male impersonators are them girls wot pretend to be boys

so part of that pretense would be not protesting any assumption that the girl is a boy

right?

Re: Private Rolling Stones gig at the Belly Up, Solana Beach San Diego tonight
Date: June 6, 2015 19:24

Does anyone have a link to the thread of onlystones' Tall-Tale? I think I may have missed it.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334Next
Current Page: 33 of 34

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2131
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home