Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334
Current Page: 34 of 34
Re: Private Rolling Stones gig at the Belly Up, Solana Beach San Diego tonight
Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: June 6, 2015 19:31

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Does anyone have a link to the thread of onlystones' Tall-Tale? I think I may have missed it.

the IORR community is now selling commemorative editions of it in celebration of the 2 week anniversary.

silver package - $29.95. complete thread, replica of the belly up ticket stub, and an "onlystones" bumper sticker

gold package - $49.95. all of the above plus a signed cocktail napkin from the miami -> san diego flight.

platinum package - $99.95 all of the above plus a scratch-n-sniff of "that smell".

if you just want the thread itself, it's on this very thread we are currently on. just start at the beginning.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-06 19:32 by Turner68.

Posted by: Plink ()
Date: June 6, 2015 19:41

^^^
Funny! grinning smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-06 19:45 by Plink.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: June 6, 2015 19:46

If you wanna enjoy an early take of that classic, you might also delve into the Fonda Theatre thread [www.iorr.org]

Date: June 6, 2015 22:18

Turner68
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Does anyone have a link to the thread of onlystones' Tall-Tale? I think I may have missed it.

the IORR community is now selling commemorative editions of it in celebration of the 2 week anniversary.

silver package - $29.95. complete thread, replica of the belly up ticket stub, and an "onlystones" bumper sticker

gold package - $49.95. all of the above plus a signed cocktail napkin from the miami -> san diego flight.

platinum package - $99.95 all of the above plus a scratch-n-sniff of "that smell".

if you just want the thread itself, it's on this very thread we are currently on. just start at the beginning.

Hahaha, very funny. Now I'm no idiot, I know what you're trying to do...I know that, although the platinum package may sound fancier, the GOLD package is the way to go!

(Thanks, I was in a hurry and didn't exactly do a thorough check. smiling smiley )

Re: Behind the scenes story of the private SD gig
Posted by: donvis ()
Date: June 6, 2015 22:39

MJ78
with sssoul
TornAndFried
Has it been verified beyond a reasonable doubt that onlystones fabricated the story about attending the Belly Up show? Was there an actual confession?

Close enough - s/he posted something like "well you were amused weren't you", and is apparently a female

I have been following this onlystones saga before I joined IORR and I am certain that HE is definitely a heterosexual male. Even though he obviously has a thing for MJ.
What thread was the dead hooker story in?

Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: June 6, 2015 23:19

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Turner68
BeforeTheyMakeMeRun

Hahaha, very funny. Now I'm no idiot, I know what you're trying to do...I know that, although the platinum package may sound fancier, the GOLD package is the way to go!

(Thanks, I was in a hurry and didn't exactly do a thorough check. smiling smiley )

:-)

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2425262728293031323334
Current Page: 34 of 34

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2060
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home