Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Question about the Merchandise trucks seen in all the live threads
Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: June 23, 2015 01:28

merch truck has been open by 3pm in all stops so far i believe. makes life much simpler to buy then before the crowds and put in your car and not have anything to worry about at the show except the show! by the way, the lines at the merch stands have been outrageous--very long waits--no wait at all if you go between 3-5pm outside the stadium and you can see all the stuff very easily also--it's the way to go if you can

Posted by: NoCode0680 ()
Date: June 23, 2015 01:28

I don't know if the trucks outside have everything that some of the other merch stands have. I got in line at one of the outside merch stands (it was inside the area you have to get in with your ticket, but not inside AT&T Stadium), and waited 30 minutes in line only to find that they didn't have any of the City/Show specific merch at this stand. They hadn't sold out, that stand just didn't have any to begin with, because I heard people asking. But then the merch stands actually inside the stadium had all the Dallas shirts and posters along with all the other stuff, but the one outside only had the generic tour merch and tour shirts.

If I were you, I'd just order your poster and stuff online. I know you might want to get a souvenir at the show, buy a shirt or something that's not hard to carry around. But they sell the posters online, and for most of the cities they have done a poster/shirt bundle for $70. I just bought that bundle online, then at the show didn't worry about getting a poster, I just wanted to get another/different Dallas shirt than the one that came with the bundle I bought.

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: June 23, 2015 01:40

the merch truck in san diego, orlando and nashville all had the most merch, including city specific stuff--i'm not talking about a stand inside the ticketing area, i'm referring to the big merch truck that is parked outside the stadium but on the grounds--it's before you give your ticket to go in and it's quite large and has everything they sell--go early and have a look around without the masses

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: June 23, 2015 01:42

Go to the venue naked ... buy the Stones gear you want
then head inta the show ...that'll save you carrying it around

ROCKMAN

Posted by: sweet neo con ()
Date: June 23, 2015 01:46

In Milwaukee looks like Summerfest grounds open at 5pm. Don't know if there will be official vendors outside the grounds. Parking lots open at 2pm.

IORR............but I like it!

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 23, 2015 01:48

San Diego merch truck opened day before show outside the stadium.
I remember seeing loads of stuff that still isn't available online.
Alot of it was gimmicky general merch fluff, but there was a nice green/camouflage baseball cap with tongue that I think was exclusive to San Diego?
At $40 (or $50?), was out of my price range at the time so happily settled for venue litho and same design t-shirt only.
If it ever does make it online at a 50% discount, I might be interested. thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-23 01:50 by Hairball.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1969
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home