Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920Next
Current Page: 16 of 20
Re: Lucky Dip Tickets
Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 13, 2017 21:52

RG
slewan
grzegorz67
slewan
I got No Filter Pit in Munich again! And a lot of other people did, too – you could easily tell it by the screams that came from the direction of the place were they had to be picked up…

That's mental! I've already decided that I'm going to Lucky Dip the whole tour next year, if there is one. It's the perfect antidote to expensive tickets. So assuming you sold your spare both times, that's 130EUR for 2 Pit tickets. Not bad grinning smiley

Since they seem to be able to sell all No Filter Pit tickets for Düsseldorf, I will have to prepare for someting else… sad smiley

Filter Pit sold out or not.. i guess they ll keep some tickets apart for the LD'ers. It's my hope at least.

I guess they do, but the more tickets that remain unsold, the more are for lucky dippers

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: September 13, 2017 22:09

For F%*# sake, can we just call it the Pit? Like it has been since 2012.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-09-13 22:10 by virgil.

Posted by: zbig13 ()
Date: September 14, 2017 00:03

Hi everybody,

i had Lucky dips for Hamburg and i got no filter pit!!!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out It was my 5th concert but for the first time with LD. Amazing evening for me and my wife...

I was on Keith side and saw more LD's there (8 or maybe more). Especially i remember 2 screaming young girls - they were so happy...
But i found on YT a short film - to german girls with LD. They got Stehplatz innenraum (silver pit).

Have someone any idea how many LD were sold? I don't remeber exactly, how many sheet with the names was on the table, i think around 5-6? Each sheet have room for maybe 30 names.

Posted by: bisonvodka ()
Date: September 14, 2017 00:07

My LD in Hamburg was no filter pit. Box with envelopes was much bigger than in Berlin 2014. I suppose that could be 300-400 lucky dippers.

deleted
Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: September 14, 2017 07:46

deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2018-06-06 00:32 by MononoM.

Posted by: Koschi ()
Date: September 14, 2017 09:01

you can pick it up from 12 on the entire afternoon

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: September 14, 2017 16:35

And in Spielberg the place to collect is named Kassa? On this map which was in other topic?

Posted by: farco ()
Date: September 14, 2017 16:50

zgredzik
And in Spielberg the place to collect is named Kassa? On this map which was in other topic?

Mail from Oeticket.com (where I bought the LD tickets):

******************************************************************************************************************************

Dear Customer, Dear Rolling Stones Fans!

Please find the latest information provided by the promotor regarding your The Rolling Stones Lucky Dip Tickets, 16.09.2017 as follows:

You can pick up your tickets at our box office from 12 noon.

Area Map: [service.oeticket.com]

You find our box office (on the area map marked as „KASSA“) nearby the entry next to the press center. Please bring a valid ID with you.

We would like to thank you for choosing us as your ticket provider and will be very pleased to serve you again soon.

Posted by: farco ()
Date: September 15, 2017 11:39

Oeticket.com
Dear Customer,

please note the following instruction of the Promoter:

TICKET PICK-UP INSTRUCTIONS:

· Pick-up your tickets at the Will Call window located at box office (KASSA) at the entrance.

· Seating locations are pulled at random. The line forms starting at 10:00 a.m. – do not arrive early. Doors open at 10:00 a.m in to the waiting area, regular doors at 03.00 pm.

· We will be using strict anti-scalper measures to ensure that these tickets go to Stones fans and don't end up on the resale market with wildly inflated prices. We appreciate your attention to the following, so that you have the best experience possible:

· Your photo ID, confirmation number, and the credit card used to make the purchase are required for pick-up. You will not be permitted to pick up your tickets without these three (3) items.

· You must pick up your tickets in person, along with your guest.

· If we suspect any reselling or transfer of these tickets they will be immediately voided and you will not be entitled to any refund.

· Enjoy the show!

Posted by: beno ()
Date: September 15, 2017 14:18

As you can pick up the LD tickets from noon on and gates only open at 15:00 I guess we will receive wristbands and have the freedom of moving between paking lot and the venue between noon and the show. What do you think?

Posted by: zgredzik ()
Date: September 15, 2017 16:14

Confirmation number is there where everything starts with 'Please note this is not a ticket' and this confirmation is named 'order number'?

Date: September 15, 2017 17:51

beno
As you can pick up the LD tickets from noon on and gates only open at 15:00 I guess we will receive wristbands and have the freedom of moving between paking lot and the venue between noon and the show. What do you think?

in the envelope you get your tickets - after that everything is like you bought a normal ticket

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: September 16, 2017 12:09

Has anyone been able to pick up the LD's without a partner?
I don't have anyone for Lucca.

Date: September 18, 2017 10:48

Adams
Has anyone been able to pick up the LD's without a partner?
I don't have anyone for Lucca.

At Spielberg, it was not really strict. I was with my brother, and he did not have to present any ID. I only had to show my e-mail and ID, not even the bank card. Got the envelope, and off we went. (By the way we got Tribune D, 20nd row, in the middle.)

But before us, there was a guy alone, and he received his envelope also.

Later, before the concert start, at around 6 pm another guy was also trying to sell a gonlden circle LD a few meters from the Kassa. No real antiscalper rules in practice..

Posted by: albop ()
Date: September 18, 2017 11:49

Do you know how many Lucky Dips tickets were sold for every concert ?

Date: September 18, 2017 12:03

This time I estimate there were 8-10 sheets with about 30 names on each.

Posted by: albop ()
Date: September 18, 2017 12:09

Thank you !

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: September 18, 2017 12:09

Got back last night....What an adventure...My 9th show the Guitar's were nice an Loud Loose,Sloppy,Crisp loved it....We had 3 dips...2 got golden..we got Section D...row 8 right in the middle...not to many people near us a really nice couple from Croatia in front of us....we took turns making beer runs which you could get very fast....I was happy for the seat....My friends said down front it was a mess...very crowded...and tight...everyone dancing by us ...having a blast I dd....Getting out we left around one and we stayed at a beautiful renovated farm house 18 kilometers from Spielberg.Cows,chickens and a dog.the works..Fresh eggs,milk,butter,for breakfast....super....Friend's from Prague,Bratislva,London,Budapest...I did not see one of them that many people....95,000 reported.we all are meeting in Arnhem next month.....Hope everyone had a great time I did.....Mud and all...M

Date: September 18, 2017 16:55

I also got Section D - row 12.

Great seats with a great view over 90000 people...

Date: September 19, 2017 02:58

I think D was perfect........loved it after along day going a short distance....M

Date: September 20, 2017 12:38

Would love to hear how The Lucky Dipper's do Tonight in Zurich....What ever you get it's going to be a Great time....Enjoy...M

Posted by: wachterc ()
Date: September 21, 2017 15:09

Hi, was with friends at Zurich yesterday. I got seat tickets (very good ones near the stage), one got general standing tickets and one of us was very lucky, he got No Filter Pit tickets!!! Gig was wonderful, Keith is back :-) And Charlie was awesome, one of his best performances I ever saw. I was at Munich too, no comparison to Zurich, they were spot on yesterday. Have fun w/ your Lucky Dips :-) Best, Chris

Posted by: Beast ()
Date: September 21, 2017 15:21

I know of three different people who got pit with their lucky dips. But shortly before showtime quite a lot of people were let into the pit. You could tell which ones they were by the priceless look on their faces!

Posted by: mariannerl ()
Date: September 21, 2017 15:29

Got Golden Circle in Zurich.

Posted by: wickerman ()
Date: September 21, 2017 16:18

No Filter Pit again, what a win! smiling smiley

BTW, anyone got a spare Lucky Dip for Barcelona?

Posted by: damnation ()
Date: September 21, 2017 17:14

wachterc
Hi, was with friends at Zurich yesterday. I got seat tickets (very good ones near the stage), one got general standing tickets and one of us was very lucky, he got No Filter Pit tickets!!! Gig was wonderful, Keith is back :-) And Charlie was awesome, one of his best performances I ever saw. I was at Munich too, no comparison to Zurich, they were spot on yesterday. Have fun w/ your Lucky Dips :-) Best, Chris

Was there a successrate in function of the time you and your friends picked them up? Meaning, do you have better chances for Pit when you come early or late?

Date: September 21, 2017 18:11

Good question. I do not know it. My friend who got No Filter Pits told me that the one before and after him in the lane got normal standing tickets. He was at the ticket desk at 4pm, so one and half hour after desk opened. All tickets are in closed envelops and at Zurich they simply gave you the one on top of envelop stack.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 21, 2017 19:15

wachterc
Good question. I do not know it. My friend who got No Filter Pits told me that the one before and after him in the lane got normal standing tickets. He was at the ticket desk at 4pm, so one and half hour after desk opened. All tickets are in closed envelops and at Zurich they simply gave you the one on top of envelop stack.

Even with normal standing tickets they 'won' as an LD for Zurich was a fraction of the cost of normal standing.

Date: September 21, 2017 20:06

Oh yes!!! :-)

Posted by: SirCorto ()
Date: September 21, 2017 21:11

Got standing tickets for the LD. But then we were standing near the golden circle and a security guy came to us and offered us to move to the pit.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920Next
Current Page: 16 of 20

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1432
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home