Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Best Keith Songs
Posted by: eyesoftheworld ()
Date: April 12, 2015 23:01

Tops
Coming Down Again

I would be overjoyed to see them play it one day, it's such a lovely song.

Posted by: josepi ()
Date: April 12, 2015 23:19

eyesoftheworld
Tops
Coming Down Again

I would be overjoyed to see them play it one day, it's such a lovely song.

Hands down his best, IMO.

Posted by: deardoctor ()
Date: April 12, 2015 23:24

Happy24
I pick You Got The Silver too, but i generally like all the Stones' songs he sings. I don't think there is a bad one, really.

infamy is crap eye rolling smiley

Date: April 13, 2015 04:05

deardoctor
Happy24
I pick You Got The Silver too, but i generally like all the Stones' songs he sings. I don't think there is a bad one, really.

I don't know about that. There is much worse out there than "Infamy". I really enjoyed it live in 2005. Fenway Park comes to mind. Maybe it is a little bit unpolished,but definitely not crap like some of the stuff they play on the radio.

Posted by: roundnround ()
Date: April 13, 2015 08:37

All I have to do is Dream

Everly Brothers cover

Posted by: keithglimmer ()
Date: April 13, 2015 12:43

Eileen always gets me up & dancing. His cover of Elvis' Dont is also a real favorite.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: April 13, 2015 14:31

Thru & Thru
Thief in the night

2 1 2 0

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 13, 2015 16:32

Winning Ugly VXII
deardoctor
Happy24

I don't know about that. There is much worse out there than "Infamy". I really enjoyed it live in 2005. Fenway Park comes to mind. Maybe it is a little bit unpolished,but definitely not crap like some of the stuff they play on the radio.

Don't want to get negative on a 'best keith songs' thread but I'd agree, Infamy is quite low in the rankings, compared to all the other high calibre material.

Posted by: beno ()
Date: April 13, 2015 16:40

Let's not forget Sure The One You Need!

Posted by: Redhotcarpet ()
Date: April 13, 2015 23:12

This thread should be closed, we dont need more threads about Keiths best songs. Move on. Bv, please close this thread.

Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: April 14, 2015 00:07

Redhotcarpet
This thread should be closed, we dont need more threads about Keiths best songs. Move on. Bv, please close this thread.

I'm sorry, I didn't know there were already plenty of threads on this topic. I just wanted to talk about it. Bv is welcome to close the thread anytime

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 14, 2015 00:27

stones2000
Redhotcarpet

I'm sorry, I didn't know there were already plenty of threads on this topic. I just wanted to talk about it. Bv is welcome to close the thread anytime

no need to apologize...BV's clearly stated he doesn't want older threads reawakened and brought back from out of the depths of somewhere on the server hard drive.

If there isn't anything from very recently, you're in the clear my friend from Victoria.

Posted by: stones2000 ()
Date: April 14, 2015 05:05

treaclefingers
stones2000
Redhotcarpet

no need to apologize...BV's clearly stated he doesn't want older threads reawakened and brought back from out of the depths of somewhere on the server hard drive.

If there isn't anything from very recently, you're in the clear my friend from Victoria.

Well thank you for defending me smiling smiley

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: April 14, 2015 06:20

Take it so hard, Connection and Whip it Up

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: April 14, 2015 06:32

Happy
You Don't Move Me

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: April 14, 2015 10:03

You don't move me - gave it to my 22 year old daughter who thinks it's the best "break up" song ever !

Posted by: matxil ()
Date: April 14, 2015 11:22

The list of Keith songs I don't like would be very short.
From the long list of Keith songs I do like, the ones that especially stand out are "You Got The Silver", "Happy", "Slipping Away", and "Thief In The Night" with the Stones, and "Wicked As It Seems", "Rockawhile" and "Hate It When You Leave" solo.

Posted by: Bsebastian ()
Date: May 4, 2015 11:41

I'm just happy he started doing "you got the silver".

I'd love to see Keith sing Coming Down Again with just him and a piano, or him and a guitar, with Mick on backing vocals.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1798
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home