Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
The IORR-Keith & Mick Interview
Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: April 9, 2015 12:03

Imagine: You have an interview with Keith & Mick right now - what would be your questions?

Re: The IORR-Keith & Mick Interview
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: April 9, 2015 14:30

"Is this gonna be your last Tour?" winking smiley

[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:11

my questions to them would all be unacceptable to their PR people..

Posted by: bestfour ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:18

Irix
"Is this gonna be your last Tour?" winking smiley

[www.iorr.org][/quot e]
Why is Mick Taylor NOT a fully fledged ROLLING STONE AGAINdrinking smiley

Posted by: RobertJohnson ()
Date: April 9, 2015 17:56

When do you release your next album and is it the blues album many of us are waiting for?

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: April 9, 2015 18:00

Do you feel uncomfortable being in this room together?

Posted by: kuenzer ()
Date: April 9, 2015 18:00

Do you want me to rent a villa in Southern France for you?

Posted by: Boognish ()
Date: April 9, 2015 18:06

Can you listen to my demo tape?

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: April 9, 2015 18:45

Keith, how did Mick make you feel when he slept with Anita?

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: April 9, 2015 18:56

Would you ever consider touring with the Sons of the Beatles?

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: April 9, 2015 19:08

when are you going to do shows in the New York metro area and the tri state region ?

Posted by: blivet ()
Date: April 9, 2015 19:28

Which one's Ringo?

Posted by: donvis ()
Date: April 9, 2015 19:34

How do you explain the platinum ticket sales for Milwaukee? Every time I would try to purchase 2 tickets I would go through a 15 min wait which would culminate with error try again. Then magically each ticket was $200 more. This went on for 5 or 6 times until I just bought a sapphire package instead. Last night I saw that some of the same tickets were $5885. I love you guys but that is totally unethical, to ask a price, have it met, and then change it to gauge interest.

Posted by: Title5Take1 ()
Date: April 9, 2015 20:27

"Keith, what if Mick married one of your daughters?"

Posted by: 24FPS ()
Date: April 9, 2015 20:29

Why did you put an X where Bill's picture is supposed to be in the LA Forum DVD booklet?

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: April 9, 2015 20:34

Why are you and Mick so small-minded with regard to to previous band members, from Brian to Mick T to Bill? Seems kind of petty.

Date: April 9, 2015 20:34

blivet
Which one's Ringo?

OK, you win...that one made me burst out (laughing).

Posted by: blivet ()
Date: April 9, 2015 20:41

treaclefingers
blivet
Which one's Ringo?

OK, you win...that one made me burst out (laughing).

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: April 9, 2015 20:46

treaclefingers
Keith, how did Mick make you feel when he slept with Anita?

this question also doubles as the answer to-"why don't mick and keith do the howard stern show?"

Posted by: RomanCandle ()
Date: April 9, 2015 20:56

Have you seen yourself recently?

Posted by: 2120Wolf ()
Date: April 9, 2015 21:09

I would ask them if not for Willie Dixon, Howlin Wolf, Muddy Waters, Jimmy Reed, John Lee Hooker, Chuck Berry and The Beatles what do you think you would have done with your lives ? Do you think you could have invented this music if not inspired ? Do you think you would have ever made it out of London ? Do you think you would have ever gotten laid ? Do you think you would have ever tasted cocain ? Do you think you would have ever had the desire to get to Chicago ? Where do you see yourself without the Stones ever happening ?
On the other hand I would ask them if they could play along side anybody dead or alive who would it be ? If you could own any guitar ever made which one would it be ? If Chess still had a recording studio would you go back and record there ? Without Chess Records engineer Ron Malo do you think you could have captured that sound in any other studio ??? Have you forgotten how to play most of your songs and is this why you play about 60 live ? I have hundreds of others but I'm tired of typing...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 21:49 by 2120Wolf.

Date: April 9, 2015 21:13

donvis
How do you explain the platinum ticket sales for Milwaukee? Every time I would try to purchase 2 tickets I would go through a 15 min wait which would culminate with error try again. Then magically each ticket was $200 more. This went on for 5 or 6 times until I just bought a sapphire package instead. Last night I saw that some of the same tickets were $5885. I love you guys but that is totally unethical, to ask a price, have it met, and then change it to gauge interest.

I can give you the honest answer...as you probably know they have become the Scalpers.

Date: April 9, 2015 21:15

2120Wolf
I would ask them if not for Willie Dixon, Howlin Wolf, Muddy Waters, Jimmy Reed, John Lee Hooker, Chuck Berry and The Beatles what do you think you would have done with your lives ? Do you think you could have invented this music if not inspired ? Do you think you would have ever made it out of London ? Do you think you would have ever gotten laid ? Do you think you would have ever tasted cocain ? Do you think you would have ever had the desire to get to Chicago ? Where do you see yourself without the Stones ever happening ?
On the other hand I would ask them if they could play along side a anybody dead or alive who would it be ? If you could own any guitar ever made which one would it be ? If Chess still had a recording studio would you go back and record there ? Without Chess Records engineer Ron Malo do you think you could have captured that sound in any other studio ??? Have you forgotten how to play most of your songs and is this why you play about 60 live ? I have hundreds of others but I'm tired of typing...

in front of Mick, why wouldn't you just ask keith, whose got the better rock'n'roll voice, Mick or John Lennon?

Posted by: stonehearted ()
Date: April 9, 2015 21:30

...And, finally, why couldn't I be allowed to ask the questions I wanted to ask?

Date: April 9, 2015 21:47

treaclefingers
2120Wolf
On the other hand I would ask them if they could play along side anybody dead or alive who would it be ? If you could own any guitar ever made which one would it be ? If Chess still had a recording studio would you go back and record there ? Without Chess Records engineer Ron Malo do you think you could have captured that sound in any other studio ??? Have you forgotten how to play most of your songs and is this why you play about 60 live ? I have hundreds of others but I'm tired of typing...

in front of Mick, why wouldn't you just ask keith, whose got the better rock'n'roll voice, Mick or John Lennon?

Yes...I Like It !!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-09 21:50 by 2120Wolf.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: April 9, 2015 21:59

Title5Take1
"Keith, what if Mick married one of your daughters?"

Keith might cut it off.

Nate spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: April 9, 2015 22:05

When was the last time either of you has personally spoken to Mick Taylor?

peace

Date: April 9, 2015 22:57

Naturalust
When was the last time either of you has personally spoken to Mick Taylor?

peace

Probably when Taylor called them to ask where his $$$ was from the last tour.

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: April 9, 2015 23:22

Hello Mick, Keith... how about bringing Ry Cooder on the stage for Sister Morphy?

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: April 9, 2015 23:31

If and when you play South America and include Columbia /Bogota on the schedule, would you invite Andrew Loog Oldham backstage.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1938
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home