Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 8 of 12
Re: ZIP CODE 2015 Tour Posters
Posted by: relms ()
Date: July 6, 2015 10:35

Snoopy
It appears the Pittsburgh poster of the tongue with black/yellow team colors sold out before I got around to ordering it (I was sure all the posters would be around throughout the tour)

So, if anyone has extra to sell please contact me. Thx

[rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

All of the posters and all of the stuff from all of the dates looks to still be available. Maybe I am missing something and it is sold out, but if you want something click the link and try to buy it, hopefully it works.

Click the link in the upper left ZIP CODE TOUR to see all of the dates back to the Fonda date.

Date: July 6, 2015 10:37

Pick up a shirt too, for only 20 bucks more [rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 6, 2015 13:20

relms
Snoopy
It appears the Pittsburgh poster of the tongue with black/yellow team colors sold out before I got around to ordering it (I was sure all the posters would be around throughout the tour)

You could also try [store.interscope.com] or [www.shop.musictoday.com] . Dunno if it's the same Store as Bravado ....

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 6, 2015 19:34

Irix
relms
Snoopy

You could also try [store.interscope.com] or [www.shop.musictoday.com] . Dunno if it's the same Store as Bravado ....

I don't see the poster featuring the tongue with black/yellow team colors as shown on the rally towel which I think Snoopy was referring to.

Date: July 6, 2015 20:10

Hairball

I don't see the poster featuring the tongue with black/yellow team colors as shown on the rally towel which I think Snoopy was referring to.

Now I know what you mean:

Nothing to find at the moment on [rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com] · [store.interscope.com] · [www.shop.musictoday.com] .... Item #: BGAPRS135.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-08 20:10 by Irix.

Posted by: Snoopy ()
Date: July 7, 2015 03:16

relms
Snoopy

All of the posters and all of the stuff from all of the dates looks to still be available. Maybe I am missing something and it is sold out, but if you want something click the link and try to buy it, hopefully it works.

Click the link in the upper left ZIP CODE TOUR to see all of the dates back to the Fonda date.

They had a 2nd poster, is was large tongue/lips with Steeler Yellow/black tongue. They were selling online with the "Stadium and three colored tongues" poster but now appears gone -- Def interested in buying one if soeone has an extra to sell!

Date: July 7, 2015 03:55

Snoopy
relms
Snoopy

They had a 2nd poster, is was large tongue/lips with Steeler Yellow/black tongue. They were selling online with the "Stadium and three colored tongues" poster but now appears gone -- Def interested in buying one if soeone has an extra to sell!
Gotcha, I bet if you keep your eyes peeled to ebay one will pop up. Dont overpay for it unless you can afford it and dont care (one is there now), it may take a year to find it priced right, but it will surface for a reasonable price, everything always does, just wait.

In the mean time take a jpeg file of the picture above [static.musictoday.com] to a Kinkos (on an SD card or something) and get a 11x17 print out for $1.75 (or pay more for a bigger one) or maybe some will surface on the web site after the tour, keep looking..

Put this search in your favorites [www.ebay.com] and check it weekly.

A litho is up on ebay now, but it is over priced. I expect to see most of these lithos / posters come up sooner or later for less than face value on ebay. It might take a couple of years, but time is on my side, yes it is.

I have a long boring story (I wont tell here) about a concert piece I chased for 8 years until I finally obtained it and when I did it was sweet satisfaction

Date: July 7, 2015 10:00

relms
Snoopy

In the mean time take a jpeg file of the picture above [static.musictoday.com] to a Kinkos (on an SD card or something) and get a 11x17 print out for $1.75 (or pay more for a bigger one) or maybe some will surface on the web site after the tour, keep looking..

If you're more interested in the 'Steeler yellow/black tongue', maybe this file helps for a print out. Here a picture with Ronnie & the tongue. Maybe you could ask the Heinz Field where this large Poster is now ....

Date: July 7, 2015 13:51

Irix
If you're more interested in the 'Steeler yellow/black tongue', maybe this file helps for a print out. Here a picture with Ronnie & the tongue. Maybe you could ask the Heinz Field where this large Poster is now ....

Your continued contributions are much appreciated Irix, Thank you.

BIGGER IS BETTER!!

Posted by: MrCrossfire ()
Date: July 7, 2015 20:39

Detroit

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-07 20:39 by MrCrossfire.

Date: July 7, 2015 21:11

MrCrossfire
Detroit

Bad effin' ass! So glad it's not a baseball field!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-07 21:11 by Snoopy.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: July 7, 2015 23:56

I'm very impressed with this Detroit Litho. Great way to incorporate the tongue. Looks like a 1940's type car hood. Cool.

Date: July 8, 2015 00:20

Large version:

Poster design by Arian Buhler.

[rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com] · [store.interscope.com] · [www.shop.musictoday.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-18 20:45 by Irix.

Date: July 8, 2015 01:31

MrCrossfire
Detroit

WOW!!! I want that poster and I want that hood hood ornament on my car. GREAT POSTER!

btw- it would be nice if the band would make sure to give credit to the artists who create these posters. I would like to see more art from the artist who designed this one.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: July 8, 2015 02:00

relms
btw- it would be nice if the band would make sure to give credit to the artists who create these posters. I would like to see more art from the artist who designed this one.

I agree, it would indeed be nice to know the artists who did the posters. Not even mentioned on the RS Store site.

Date: July 8, 2015 02:10

Naturalust

I agree, it would indeed be nice to know the artists who did the posters.

Arian Buhler did at least the San Diego, the Minneapolis Loon as well as the Detroit Poster (plus several 14-on-Fire Poster): [www.Facebook.com] .

The Nashville Poster did Thomas Bongiorno = 'thebongi' (Brooklyn, NYC).

The Artwork of the Orlando Alligator, the Raleigh Wolf as well as the Quebec Owl was done by Charlie's granddaughter Charlotte Watts: [Instagram.com] .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-19 13:10 by Irix.

Date: July 8, 2015 02:13

I actually really dig the KC one...know who did that?

Date: July 8, 2015 02:41

Snoopy
relms
Snoopy

THAR SHE BLOWS!!!
Get it while the getting is good [rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

lol... someone OVERpaid $119.00 for this on ebay [www.ebay.com]
aka "A fool his money were lucky to get together to start with"- Gordon Gecko

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-08 02:44 by relms.

Date: July 8, 2015 02:43

relms
Snoopy
relms
Snoopy

THAR SHE BLOWS!!! get it while the getting is good [rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

lol... someone OVERpaid $119.00 for this on ebay

Haha, I noticed this today myself. Thx tho for the heads up!!

Date: July 8, 2015 02:45

Snoopy
relms
Snoopy
relms
Snoopy

THAR SHE BLOWS!!! get it while the getting is good [rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

lol... someone OVERpaid $119.00 for this on ebay

Haha, I noticed this today myself. Thx tho for the heads up!!
smiling smiley

"All things come to those that wait"- cat

Date: July 8, 2015 02:51

I know if I was The Stones and I saw people were out reselling my stuff/posters for 2-8 times what I was/had been selling it/them for I WOULD PRINT MOAR!!! Especially when it only cost about fiddycent to print one of those posters... eerrr I mean... "fine high quality lithos"

Date: July 8, 2015 03:12

Snoopy
relms
Snoopy

It's showing up as available for me here...Just gotta click the picture.

Sorry, didn't read the whole way through!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-08 03:14 by BeforeTheyMakeMeRun.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: July 8, 2015 03:14

Of course they choose from the best Detroit has to offer...

Date: July 8, 2015 03:15

BeforeTheyMakeMeRun
Snoopy
relms
Snoopy

It's showing up as available for me here...Just gotta click the picture.
thumbs upsmileys with beer

Cant be said too many times, Cheers!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-07-08 03:16 by relms.

Posted by: ede ()
Date: July 8, 2015 08:13

Hello There,

thank you for the Posters, but

seeking the Concert Poster 2015 high resolution

Can someone help me

thanks

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: July 8, 2015 09:56

Doc
Here's the one for Raleigh
Very nice IMO, awesome idea

is this possible to buy in the UK?

Date: July 8, 2015 10:39

odean73
Doc

Can you can order it from this page? [rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com] I bet they ship world wide.

The shirt combos seem to be a good deal... or maybe sell off one part of the combo.

Date: July 8, 2015 12:15

relms
odean73
Doc

Can you can order it from this page? [rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com] I bet they ship world wide.

The shirt combos seem to be a good deal... or maybe sell off one part of the combo.

Thanks.

I did order some of the european ones last year and then weeks later they were for sale on the Uk site and was a bit cheaper saving on the p & p.

Looks like i will have to go for it, i did say no more, but cant resist thou.

Date: July 8, 2015 12:30

ede

thank you for the Posters, but seeking the Concert Poster 2015 high resolution

Patience - the Tour isn't over yet and at least 2 Posters to come ....

Date: July 8, 2015 12:40

odean73
relms
odean73
Doc

Thanks.

I did order some of the european ones last year and then weeks later they were for sale on the Uk site and was a bit cheaper saving on the p & p.

Looks like i will have to go for it, i did say no more, but cant resist thou.

Good idea about the combo, thanks again.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 8 of 12

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2038
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home