Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 14
Re: Nashville TN USA Rolling Stones 2015 show and travel info
Posted by: rickmullen ()
Date: April 6, 2015 02:26

But if you go to Ticketmaster and search "Rolling Stones" and see a list
of the concert dates, Nashville is still there and when you click on it
you see the countdown clock for the public sale ticking away. Still looks
like TM is handling the public sale.

So who knows what the heck is going on.

Posted by: flacnvinyl ()
Date: April 6, 2015 02:34

AXS link - Presale Link

Ticketmaster link - General Sale

I am not 100% on this info, but this appears to be the way the Nashville gig is being run. What a mess.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: April 6, 2015 02:38

I agree with "who knows what the heck is going on" and "What a mess."

The same seems to apply to the Dallas show, too.

Date: April 6, 2015 19:30

Another bizarre thing, here we are 1 week away from the public sale and,
to my knowledge, there is no seating chart available for the "field" at
LP Field.

Ticketmaster and LP Field box office both tell me they do not have it.

Date: April 6, 2015 20:04

Alright folks so here's the lowdown. I just got off the phone with LP Field. Nice folks...

American Express Presale starts: Fri, Apr 10, 2015 - 10:00AM CDT (time is correct, Nashville is on Central Time).

The rep was able to provide a ticket price breakdown...

$350.00 - floor and lower bowl
$175.00 - club level & lower bowl corners
$99.50 - upper level
$65.00 - top 5 of the upper deck

Hopefully Ticketmaster updates their info very soon.

Posted by: ajduffel83 ()
Date: April 6, 2015 20:16

Duplicate post (deleted). Sorry guys.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-24 18:52 by ajduffel83.

Date: April 6, 2015 20:45

The funny thing to me is that IORR is such a niche fan group. If the Stones wanted they could touch base with BV here on IORR and StonesDoug on Shidoobee, tell them "hand us a list of all your user email addresses" and then send us all a presale link. The Rolling Stones, themselves, could let us each buy 2 tickets, best seats in the house to any venue, just as a thank you. We are all wanting to hand them our hard earned cash. It would just be a really cool thing to do.

Unfortunately I don't ever see that happening. Instead we'll see resellers and behind-the-scenes folks reselling those highly sought tickets, and us fans will all be scrambling for the same seats during the presale and general sale.

Seriously, good luck everyone!

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: April 6, 2015 20:47

5string
Do NOT try to walk to the stadium from there----Please! And better to book a different place to stay.

Yes. I decided to cancel that room a few days ago. I will probably just drive home as the last thing I want to do after the Stones is go to sleep!

Posted by: ajduffel83 ()
Date: April 6, 2015 20:49

Ticketmaster said they did not have any information on when the site would be updated and had no clue about the American Express pre-sale being Wednesday for Nashville. I am sure it will pop up there eventually before Wednesday.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-06-24 18:51 by ajduffel83.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: April 6, 2015 20:53

flacnvinyl
The funny thing to me is that IORR is such a niche fan group. If the Stones wanted they could touch base with BV here on IORR and StonesDoug on Shidoobee, tell them "hand us a list of all your user email addresses" and then send us all a presale link. The Rolling Stones, themselves, could let us each buy 2 tickets, best seats in the house to any venue, just as a thank you. We are all wanting to hand them our hard earned cash. It would just be a really cool thing to do.

Unfortunately I don't ever see that happening. Instead we'll see resellers and behind-the-scenes folks reselling those highly sought tickets, and us fans will all be scrambling for the same seats during the presale and general sale.

Seriously, good luck everyone!

They do that for a select group of "super fans" (think people who've been to 100's of concerts) who get to buy "VIP tickets" from the "Ticket Lady" (see Bill German's book), a lot of them where in the pit around me at the O2 (I got lucky in the Facebook pre-sale). Apparently you need to be sponsored by a member of the "entourage" to be able to fax in your request.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: April 6, 2015 21:14

Interesting the justakissaway link for tickets to Nashville takes you to a TM page that no longer exists even though there is a page for the show that still does exist although not completely updated.

I'm starting to think that who is selling Nashville may not actually be finalized yet which is crazy considering how close to the presale we are.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-06 21:15 by tonyc.

Date: April 6, 2015 22:14

Yes aquamarine, you are correct, I went to axs.com and registered for the presale there. Its 10 AM CDT on April 10.

Date: April 6, 2015 23:00

You can see the city of Nashville behind the venue, and you have to cross over a bridge to get there so I do not recommend walking. There is plenty of parking.

Date: April 6, 2015 23:09

@BitchKeepsBitchin - Is there a good pub/bar within walking distance? The only thing I see is Gersthaus but I am unfamiliar with the area.

Date: April 7, 2015 00:08

Nashville is loaded with great bars but they are always packed with people so I am going there in May and I'll look into this. We need a place that will provide us with a space and play Stones music. The bars in Nashville all play country, and many bands cover Honky Tonk Woman country style. I hope we can expect to hear Sweet Virginia, Dead Flowers and HTW in Nashville.

Posted by: jreid53 ()
Date: April 7, 2015 00:19

flacnvinyl
@BitchKeepsBitchin - Is there a good pub/bar within walking distance? The only thing I see is Gersthaus but I am unfamiliar with the area.

In the picture above, the street to the left above LP Field is Broadway. The tourist area. A lot of bars/restaurants.

To the left (not visible) is a pedestrian bridge that goes over the river & connects LP to this area.

Date: April 7, 2015 00:24

jreid53
flacnvinyl

In the picture above, the street to the left above LP Field is Broadway. The tourist area. A lot of bars/restaurants.

To the left (not visible) is a pedestrian bridge that goes over the river & connects LP to this area.

Thank you for confirming that info. I mentioned how easy it was to get to Broadway several days ago.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-07 00:26 by tonyc.

Date: April 7, 2015 00:54

tonyc
jreid53
flacnvinyl

Thank you for confirming that info. I mentioned how easy it was to get to Broadway several days ago.

You did & I now remember reading it a few days ago. I forgot until you just posted this & I went back & looked. You had some very good info. Thanks!

Date: April 7, 2015 01:35

ajduffel83
I tried calling Ticketmaster and they said they did not have any information on when the site would be updated and had no clue about the American Express pre-sale being Wednesday for Nashville. I am sure it will pop up there eventually before Wednesday morning.

OK, confusion setting in again. From what I can see, ticketing is by AXS and the presale is Friday. There doesn't seem to be any mention anywhere of a Wednesday Amex sale for Nashville. So what's the real scoop here? AXS or TM? Wednesday or Friday?

Date: April 7, 2015 04:26

Presales are now up on Ticketmaster. Amex Wednesday, others Thursday & Friday.

Date: April 7, 2015 07:09

Now that we have the AMEX presale on Ticketmaster as a sure thing for
Wednesday, it sure would be nice to see a seating chart before the
presale starts.

If anyone runs across it, please post here!

Date: April 7, 2015 20:04

Date: April 7, 2015 23:53

LP Field says that there will be a VIP ticket at the $500 price point. Here's hoping we hear more. I am THINKING about calling Ticketmaster.

Date: April 8, 2015 00:30

Trouble with VIP packages is that you usually have to buy a pair of tickets, whereas I'm only looking for singles for this show and maybe Dallas (and preferably not for $500!). Much as I hate to say it, I may have to wait and see what comes up on the secondary market.

Date: April 8, 2015 04:31

I will not do the VIP tickets. Hoping for great seats at the $350 point or the next step down. Let's see what comes up during the presale tomorrow. I bet $350 seats in mediocre locations.

Date: April 8, 2015 05:18

Better seats often/usually come up in the main public sale, irritating as it is to have to wait until then.

Posted by: gmanp ()
Date: April 8, 2015 06:31

Stones ad for LP Field concert just aired on Nashville tv station, yay!

Posted by: tnhybrid ()
Date: April 8, 2015 17:33

Folks - book your hotel rooms NOW. Downtown Nash is a tourist destination and the hotels are probably already partly gone just due to normal course of things… they will sell out or charge $500 per night once GA starts.

Note that there's a decent hostel on 1st Avenue within walking distance of the venue if you're into that kind of thing: [www.nashvilledowntownhostel.com]

I also like the Best Western on Demonbreun - less expensive than some other options. [www.nashvillebestwestern.com]

Date: April 8, 2015 18:04

Wow this is rediculous. Nothing but upper deck. No other seats available AT ALL. ONLY 300 LEVEL

Posted by: cineplexed2 ()
Date: April 8, 2015 18:13

KEEP REFRESHING!!

They only had upper deck at first….but keep refreshing, after 5 minutes of upper deck I get seats in section 130…even after it said no seats were available. I just kept refreshing. Keep the faith!!

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1928
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home