Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3435363738394041424344...LastNext
Current Page: 39 of 66
Re: The Rolling Stones ZIP CODE Tour 2015
Posted by: Cocaine Eyes ()
Date: April 21, 2015 18:16

kramsey
Hello,

My fiance has graciously agreed to cap off our honeymoon with the Dallas show on June 6th. The idea was to splurge on $400 tickets and get as close to the stage as possible. The best I could do was 1 ticket in section D, row 34 and another in section D row 27. I'm sure we could find a way to stand together but would prefer to minimize the odds of anyone giving us a hard time.

If anyone has a ticket in row 27 or 26/28 and would be willing to trade for our row 34 ticket we would gladly supply all beverages before the show.

Many thanks,

Keith

[email protected]

Wishing you guys all the best of luck with tickets. grinning smiley Think positively and it will happen.

PS. For some reason, I really like your name.

CE smoking smiley

Posted by: gavflorida ()
Date: April 21, 2015 18:28

That's great info...Thanks!

I've upgraded my Nasville tickets from 313 to a seat in the 100 level for $70 for each ticket.

I'm on the phone to TM right now trying to upgrade from right at the top of section 27 in Raleigh. #NoseBleed

Posted by: gavflorida ()
Date: April 21, 2015 18:39

Good luck guys !!! And have a great wedding!

Re: LA And San Diego (ALERT! PLANS AS OF TODAY)
Posted by: sundevil ()
Date: April 21, 2015 19:25

TeddyB1018
I think you mean "thank you."

what thank you. i'm in chicago. very nice situation for the people that are insiders, but i don't get my tickets from the MFTQ. when someone screams FIRE some people are going to think there's a fire. wanna mention a club show, wait til the club show is gonna happen.

Posted by: kramsey ()
Date: April 21, 2015 19:52

Cocaine Eyes
kramsey
Hello,

My fiance has graciously agreed to cap off our honeymoon with the Dallas show on June 6th. The idea was to splurge on $400 tickets and get as close to the stage as possible. The best I could do was 1 ticket in section D, row 34 and another in section D row 27. I'm sure we could find a way to stand together but would prefer to minimize the odds of anyone giving us a hard time.

If anyone has a ticket in row 27 or 26/28 and would be willing to trade for our row 34 ticket we would gladly supply all beverages before the show.

Many thanks,

Keith

[email protected]

Wishing you guys all the best of luck with tickets. grinning smiley Think positively and it will happen.

PS. For some reason, I really like your name.

CE smoking smiley

Thank you CE!!

My father is a huge Stones fan and actually had the courage to name me after Keith Richards. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Turns out, 35 years later, nothing moves me like the world's greatest rock n roll band.

Dallas will be my 26th show and then we are off to Pittsburgh and Buffalo.

We will be incorporating quite a bit of Stones into our wedding and I'll try my best to share videos afterwards.

Appreciate your message and well wishes.

All the best,

Keith

Posted by: kramsey ()
Date: April 21, 2015 20:03

gavflorida
Good luck guys !!! And have a great wedding!

Thanks so much, really appreciate it!

Date: April 21, 2015 20:42

sundevil
TeddyB1018

what thank you. i'm in chicago. very nice situation for the people that are insiders, but i don't get my tickets from the MFTQ. when someone screams FIRE some people are going to think there's a fire. wanna mention a club show, wait til the club show is gonna happen.

1. This is one of the most RUDE and ABUSIVE posts I've seen in a long time.

2. Wait til a club show happens? Because by then it'll be too late for fans to make plans and arrive.

3. If you are the typical person who posts here, I have NO DESIRE to pass on insider info. What a f^$cin* loser. (I wonder how you behave in real life. This RUDE? Well, good luck!)

I must end this post with a "thank you" to sundevil. You've helped me make up my mind to give NO MORE insider tips. BV can deal with the likes of you and your IGNORANT LACK OF GRATITUDE/KINDNESS.

CE smoking smiley

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: April 21, 2015 21:30

drbryant
For those who missed out in the general sale, one good way to get an idea of how easy it will be to get reasonably priced tickets as the show date approaches is to monitor how well tickets are selling on Stubhub. Usually, most of the tickets that will be put up for sale are listed by the end of the day following the start of the General Sale. So, as of 12 midnight Pacific time last night, the numbers for a few select cities were:

San Diego: 3756
Minneapolis: 2750
Dallas: 7095
Milwaukee: 3303
Kansas City: 3940
Buffalo: 4200

To be honest, except for Dallas, those totals are a bit lower than I would have expected. Check the totals from time to time to see how well a show is selling on the secondary market - if the number is not decreasing at all, then you might be able to snag good seats as a better price later on. Not foolproof, but a good guide.

A week after the General On Sale,these are the revised totals of available tickets on Stubhub. Remember that this nets out new listings and sold tickets (or removed listings). The total available tickets have actually increased in Minneapolis and Buffalo, and decreased only slightly in Kansas City. I think that supply is far greater than demand for "premium priced" tickets in those cities. Tickets at the front of the stage and along the catwalk/b-stage will always be in demand, but other seats may come down in price as the show date nears.

San Diego: 2849 (-907)
Minneapolis: 2906 (+156)
Dallas: 6655 (-440)
Milwaukee: 3083 (-220)
Kansas City: 3878 (-62)
Buffalo: 4284 (+84)

Posted by: Maindefender ()
Date: April 21, 2015 21:39

Thanks drbryant. BV has Buffalo at 70,000, What do you think the actual capacity is for Buffalo? 55,000? We're still over a month before the first real show, these will be sure to sell.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: April 21, 2015 22:08

Cocaine Eyes
I must end this post with a "thank you" to sundevil. You've helped me make up my mind to give NO MORE insider tips. BV can deal with the likes of you and your IGNORANT LACK OF GRATITUDE/KINDNESS.

CE smoking smiley

Thanks for your informations and other posts here and there by BV and other users, I've booked my plane tickets and hotel/hostels in LA and San Diego for this trip and I'm planning to follow every update about the possible warm-up gig, because this will be the concert of my life, if that happen and if I can attend to, obviously.

It's up to you to not post anymore inside infos here, and on this case I can only feel sorry for the reasons that made you choose this. I can't beg apologies on behalf of sundevil, but I can assure you that your inside infos will be sorely missed here.

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: April 21, 2015 23:09

Arrow head is indeed big but the design is pretty good to allow a good view of the field from every seat in the house. Much better that Indy, which is flat
and 1/2 hot asphalt. Being anywhere but in the front at that venue is going to be less that stellar. Hot, humid, standing and a limited view, worst venue on the tour, imo.

peace

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: April 22, 2015 01:08

Cocaine Eyes
sundevil
TeddyB1018

2. Wait til a club show happens? Because by then it'll be too late for fans to make plans and arrive.

3. If you are the typical person who posts here, I have NO DESIRE to pass on insider info. What a f^$cin* loser. (I wonder how you behave in real life. This RUDE? Well, good luck!)

CE smoking smiley

CE, I wouldn't put much thought into that Sundevil post. Actually I don't
even know what the intended meaning is or the complaint. Sundevil must be
having a bad day or days.

Posted by: sundevil ()
Date: April 22, 2015 04:36

Cocaine Eyes
sundevil
TeddyB1018

CE smoking smiley

okay, not the reaction i expected, but if you are going to react in this fashion let try to explain myself.

suprisingly this tour launch has seen some strange mistakes. it was suppose to be announced mar. 19 (?). for behind the scene reasons it got delayed til april 2. i'm like a lot of people, i don't buy my plane tickets or tickets until shows are confirmed.

flying into SD for the opener. absolutely locked in on my arrival & departure dates. it's old news that may 20th is probably going to be the club show. it's also old news that LA is going to be the location for rehearsals.

you posted a separate thread with LA SD ALERT in the title. that caused my heart to jump into my mouth. with so many things going wrong so far the qustion is "what now?"

it looks like you have a good insider in mick's camp and it looks like the club show has now been penciled in for SD instead of LA. good, i understand your excitement in wanting to share the news.

here's where the clash of intentions and the collision of information occurs. BV's adventure around the secret paris show was exciting to follow as a stones fanatic. but i'm stuck in chicago. i'm also not an insider. very few of us are. and very few of us can drop what we are doing and fly at a moment's notice to SD.

i know you typed in ALERT because it's great info (most likely out of mick's camp) and you want to share that with other stones fanatics, but with all the problems with tour announcements, tickets for shows, unmovable travel plans and quite frankly a lot of money already commited to these shows it came across like FIRE! new problems, new screw ups. that's all i'm saying. some people have long days with a lot of work and responsibilities and sometimes screams of excitement comes across like screams of murder.

Posted by: Leonioid ()
Date: April 22, 2015 11:07

drbryant
drbryant
For those who missed out in the general sale, one good way to get an idea of how easy it will be to get reasonably priced tickets as the show date approaches is to monitor how well tickets are selling on Stubhub. Usually, most of the tickets that will be put up for sale are listed by the end of the day following the start of the General Sale. So, as of 12 midnight Pacific time last night, the numbers for a few select cities were:

San Diego: 3756
Minneapolis: 2750
Dallas: 7095
Milwaukee: 3303
Kansas City: 3940
Buffalo: 4200

To be honest, except for Dallas, those totals are a bit lower than I would have expected. Check the totals from time to time to see how well a show is selling on the secondary market - if the number is not decreasing at all, then you might be able to snag good seats as a better price later on. Not foolproof, but a good guide.

A week after the General On Sale,these are the revised totals of available tickets on Stubhub. Remember that this nets out new listings and sold tickets (or removed listings). The total available tickets have actually increased in Minneapolis and Buffalo, and decreased only slightly in Kansas City. I think that supply is far greater than demand for "premium priced" tickets in those cities. Tickets at the front of the stage and along the catwalk/b-stage will always be in demand, but other seats may come down in price as the show date nears.

San Diego: 2849 (-907)
Minneapolis: 2906 (+156)
Dallas: 6655 (-440)
Milwaukee: 3083 (-220)
Kansas City: 3878 (-62)
Buffalo: 4284 (+84)

Now this is interesting and useful information, Thank You Doctor.
I like gluten free info... errrr I mean... I like drama free information.

Id love to see any more updates you do.

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: April 22, 2015 13:17

sundevil
Cocaine Eyes
sundevil
TeddyB1018

CE smoking smiley

okay, not the reaction i expected, but if you are going to react in this fashion let try to explain myself.

suprisingly this tour launch has seen some strange mistakes. it was suppose to be announced mar. 19 (?). for behind the scene reasons it got delayed til april 2. i'm like a lot of people, i don't buy my plane tickets or tickets until shows are confirmed.

flying into SD for the opener. absolutely locked in on my arrival & departure dates. it's old news that may 20th is probably going to be the club show. it's also old news that LA is going to be the location for rehearsals.

you posted a separate thread with LA SD ALERT in the title. that caused my heart to jump into my mouth. with so many things going wrong so far the qustion is "what now?"

it looks like you have a good insider in mick's camp and it looks like the club show has now been penciled in for SD instead of LA. good, i understand your excitement in wanting to share the news.

here's where the clash of intentions and the collision of information occurs. BV's adventure around the secret paris show was exciting to follow as a stones fanatic. but i'm stuck in chicago. i'm also not an insider. very few of us are. and very few of us can drop what we are doing and fly at a moment's notice to SD.

i know you typed in ALERT because it's great info (most likely out of mick's camp) and you want to share that with other stones fanatics, but with all the problems with tour announcements, tickets for shows, unmovable travel plans and quite frankly a lot of money already commited to these shows it came across like FIRE! new problems, new screw ups. that's all i'm saying. some people have long days with a lot of work and responsibilities and sometimes screams of excitement comes across like screams of murder.

Cool reply. thumbs up

Date: April 22, 2015 14:07

RoughJusticeOnYa
sundevil
Cocaine Eyes
sundevil
TeddyB1018

CE smoking smiley

Cool reply. thumbs up

A cool reply indeed. For that I am grateful. Enjoy the concerts......

CE smoking smiley

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: April 22, 2015 15:06

Please keep us informed Cocaine Eyes!! Just ignore Sundevils posts!!hot smileysmileys with beer
Jeroen

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: April 22, 2015 16:16

Cocaine Eyes
RoughJusticeOnYa
sundevil
Cocaine Eyes
sundevil
TeddyB1018

CE smoking smiley

Cool reply. thumbs up

A cool reply indeed. For that I am grateful. Enjoy the concerts......

CE smoking smiley

...Then all's well that ends well. Sundevil, Cocaine Eyes: shake beers. smileys with beer

Posted by: palerider22 ()
Date: April 22, 2015 17:22

Well I'm still going to hang around Massey Hall in Toronto after the Buffalo date...just in case... cool smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-22 17:24 by palerider22.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: April 22, 2015 17:34

Soon only a month to go...

Posted by: josepi ()
Date: April 22, 2015 18:10

Massive sapphire drop going on now for Columbus. All but the 1st 2 rows.

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: April 22, 2015 18:23

Thanks Josepi. Does that mean drop in Sapphire pricing or Sapphire seats now available as general tickets?

Date: April 22, 2015 18:35

keefmick
Thanks Josepi. Does that mean drop in Sapphire pricing or Sapphire seats now available as general tickets?

They have become general tickets. TM is really screwing with them...they dropped all but the 1st 2 rows of the sapphires. After they started slowly selling, TM jacked the price of what is left of the 3rd sapphire row (Sec C, row 18) back up to sapphire pricing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-22 18:37 by josepi.

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: April 22, 2015 19:21

palerider22
Well I'm still going to hang around Massey Hall in Toronto after the Buffalo date...just in case... cool smiley

After Buffalo they'll go on to Quebec

Posted by: palerider22 ()
Date: April 22, 2015 20:32

Amy340
palerider22

After Buffalo they'll go on to Quebec

Yeah...I know...but there is a 4 day window...Heck, they might even drop by the El Mocambo for a drink now that it's reopened...Okay...just kidding......or am I?... winking smiley

Posted by: Snoopy ()
Date: April 22, 2015 21:06

josepi

Prices also dropping in back sections. My $166 TM tickets are now $150 (same row/section) and I guess will drop further.

Ticket buying is nothing like the old days! I should have asked the new guard how to do this before I panicked and bought what I could smiling smiley

Date: April 22, 2015 21:30

Snoopy
josepi

Prices also dropping in back sections. My $166 TM tickets are now $150 (same row/section) and I guess will drop further.

Ticket buying is nothing like the old days! I should have asked the new guard how to do this before I panicked and bought what I could smiling smiley

The good news is the $150 are still $166 when you include fees.
The bad news is there will likely be better seats at the same price down the road.
It's happened to me many times. Heck of a way to sell tickets. I get all excited about my great seats, then better ones drop. Real buzz-kill.

Date: April 22, 2015 21:36

"The good news is the $150 are still $166 when you include fees."

Lol, I guess I spoke too soon!

Date: April 22, 2015 22:32

Snoopy

Maybe not. The back of Sec 24A, 22A, 20A have been lowered from $395 to $150. If your seats are not that good, then you may want to call ticketmaster to see if you can get an exchange. If you hover your mouse, a lot of them show as American Express seats, but many are just plain regular general sales seats.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-04-22 22:34 by josepi.

Date: April 23, 2015 00:40

josepi
Snoopy

Maybe not. The back of Sec 24A, 22A, 20A have been lowered from $395 to $150. If your seats are not that good, then you may want to call ticketmaster to see if you can get an exchange. If you hover your mouse, a lot of them show as American Express seats, but many are just plain regular general sales seats.

Thanks. I just called TM to see if I could exchange or upgrade my other Nashville tkts and say said "no."

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...3435363738394041424344...LastNext
Current Page: 39 of 66

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1917
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home