Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Censorship? Not on IORR...
Posted by: sanQ ()
Date: March 10, 2015 07:01

I'll wish to delete this thread.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-10 16:40 by bv.

Re: Censorship
Posted by: MrThompsonWooft ()
Date: March 10, 2015 07:43

Oh dear. I think you have bitten off more than you can be reasonably expected to chew.

Posted by: TeddyB1018 ()
Date: March 10, 2015 10:23

How about someone who wants to make their own Mick Taylor discussion board?

Posted by: Ket ()
Date: March 10, 2015 10:32

TeddyB1018
How about someone who wants to make their own Mick Taylor discussion board?
i have been really hoping the Taylorites would get their own board together for years but it never happened BTW im not saying all the MT fans here are all Taylorite fanatics.

Date: March 10, 2015 10:39

How many pages has the MT thread reached? Is that really censorship, when people ignore that thread and choose to start other threads on the same topic time and time again?

The MT thread will probably re-open for the umpteenth time, after Bjørnulf has used his time on cleaning up the others. This has happened so many times that it is baffling that people confuse this with censorship, imo.

While we're waiting for the thread to re-open, I'm sure this one will cover this topic nicely, before being merged into the other thread... eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: March 10, 2015 10:57

Is there any other living, ex member of a well-known band who still generates such passion?

Date: March 10, 2015 11:06

Father Ted
Is there any other living, ex member of a well-known band who still generates such passion?

I think the Status Quo fans felt the same, but eventually the band (Rossi and Parfitt) gave in and invited their bass player and drummer back. They have now done two tours with them, and maintained the career with today's Status Quo at the same time. Quite an achievement.

The fans are ridiculing some of their latest output, whilst hailing the live albums from the golden lineup grinning smiley

Posted by: Stoneburst ()
Date: March 10, 2015 11:31

Father Ted

Dickey Betts does for a lot of Allman Brothers fans, but the difference there is that (beyond a really, really hardcore minority) most of them accept there are legitimate reasons why he can't and won't play with them again. Taylor is sort of the opposite in that the arguments for including him again full-time vastly outweigh the counterarguments, from a musical perspective.

Posted by: Stoneburst ()
Date: March 10, 2015 11:33

in before thread delete

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: March 10, 2015 12:34

Has anyone found out for sure whether or not MT will be guesting again on these upcoming shows?

Date: March 10, 2015 13:27

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-10 13:29 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: Fillmore ()
Date: March 10, 2015 13:52

Father Ted

Maybe David Lee Roth - though I also really dig the Red Rocker!
So, maybe both of them...?
Who is the singer for Van Halen now? And for how long?

Date: March 10, 2015 14:04

David is still alive and kicking...

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 10, 2015 16:39

Surprise surprise I have the power NOT to delete it. It will take a hike into IORR cyberland among the other close to one million posts.

Bjornulf

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 813
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home