Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 5 of 7
Re: Mojo - Glyn Johns "Why Mick Taylor Had To Go"
Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: March 6, 2015 21:19

buffalo7478
I find it interesting he snapped at Taylor for playing instruments other than his guitar...saying the Stones already had a drummer, etc.

But if I am not mistaken, Jimmy Miller played drums for the Stones, Bill Plummer on bass, Keith playing rhythm then overdubbing lead guitar, etc all had happened or were happening...not to mention maybe people like Dave Mason adding to tracks in the late 60s.

Wonder in Johns thought the same of those instances. Did he yell at Jimmy Miller?

This snippet makes him sound kind of like an @#$%&.

I will have to read the book. The guy worked on some amazing records.

He did say he pulled up the overdubbed Taylor tracks and they were "a load of old bollocks" so they stayed on the multitracks (not erased). Theoretically they are still there maybe someday we'll hear them one day...or at least learn what song they were on. Also pretty telling that this was the exact period he asked for producing royalties and was shut down by Jagger.

peace

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 6, 2015 21:51

Maybe Jagger wasn't too keen on slicing another part of the EOMS pie to give it to someone who was a mainly a sound technician, not someone who could play an instrument or make some artistic suggestions, like Jimmy Miller.

Posted by: DoomandGloom ()
Date: March 6, 2015 23:19

Johns clearly wanted to be known as a producer for The Beatles and The Stones. While that might not add up to big points on either project the credibility would get him plenty of fat work... It's very natural and I've seen quite a few attempted coup d'etat's in the studio. On such a high level as The Stones or The Beatles it's really not possible to muscle them, in the Beatles' world of Martin and Spector, how can you jump them? Miller was the greatest of them all, not afraid to do the dirty work himself, just needed a bottle of brown whiskey nearby. or was it Vodka? Jimmy Miller's merits as a producer comes from his great sense of groove and how to pick the right take. He knew how to leave the meat of the song to the artist once he knew the rest was correct. Shortly before his death I was lucky enough to jam with Jimmy, we snuck into a Billy Idol pre-set and had ourselves a time. Even in his final days, overweight and hurting he set the grooves. Of course I had no idea this would be but it's likely the last jam he ever had..He told me many stories about The Stones, Traffic and Blind Faith, I try to share them with you guys when they come to mind.

Posted by: 71Tele ()
Date: March 7, 2015 00:04

DoomandGloom
Johns clearly wanted to be known as a producer for The Beatles and The Stones. While that might not add up to big points on either project the credibility would get him plenty of fat work... It's very natural and I've seen quite a few attempted coup d'etat's in the studio. On such a high level as The Stones or The Beatles it's really not possible to muscle them, in the Beatles' world of Martin and Spector, how can you jump them? Miller was the greatest of them all, not afraid to do the dirty work himself, just needed a bottle of brown whiskey nearby. or was it Vodka? Jimmy Miller's merits as a producer comes from his great sense of groove and how to pick the right take. He knew how to leave the meat of the song to the artist once he knew the rest was correct. Shortly before his death I was lucky enough to jam with Jimmy, we snuck into a Billy Idol pre-set and had ourselves a time. Even in his final days, overweight and hurting he set the grooves. Of course I had no idea this would be but it's likely the last jam he ever had..He told me many stories about The Stones, Traffic and Blind Faith, I try to share them with you guys when they come to mind.

Great. I was hoping you wouldn't end that sentence with "but it's not my place to share those stories" a la Glyn Johns.

Posted by: whitem8 ()
Date: March 7, 2015 12:32

Keep the stories coming doom.

Yeah, John's book was pretty tepid for all the history he was a part of.

Posted by: jp.M ()
Date: March 7, 2015 22:04

As a whole I find the Mojo's pages by Glyn Johns very interesting..."I have fond memories...I spent with them more time than my own family"...!..."we are all mates now"...!

Posted by: fuzzbox ()
Date: March 7, 2015 22:07

Posted in another thread. Wow from 16:25...

eye popping smiley

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 8, 2015 00:37

How about this, a dream come true and now gone forever...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-08 00:39 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: mtaylor ()
Date: March 8, 2015 00:38

gotdablouse
How about this, a dream come true and now gone forever...

[www.youtube.com]

Your link is wrong, another try

Date: March 8, 2015 03:45

71Tele
DoomandGloom

Great. I was hoping you wouldn't end that sentence with "but it's not my place to share those stories" a la Glyn Johns.
Well I won't share a particularly negative or private story. I believe those lucky enough to work with such icons share the responsibility in keeping their legends alive. To defend Johns, he's not just a technician as someone stated earlier. Merely being able to maneuver and succeed in these worlds back in "the day" is an incredible testimony to his business and personal skills. Imagine the demands of a Beatle session where the two biggest stars in the world see things opposite and are playing you, plus recording George while they're trying to hold him back? Get Back was a big mess mostly due to Magic Alex and other lousy sources. Putting the blame on Johns for not making Let It Be as good as Spector did is misplaced. Phil was a highly skilled producer who's mind could edit and superimpose stuff on par with a modern Pro Tools session. Plus he was given a free hand and a grand budget, I suppose, to make the "last" Beatle album happen.
I had moments where I was double teamed by The Glimmers and it's not easy to sleep. if they allow you to have any. Johns' had to deal with really stoned bosses at the pinnacle of their pomposity. I don't agree with him writing the book but he must have been incredible in the control room.

Date: March 8, 2015 04:01

DoomandGloom
71Tele
DoomandGloom

Well I won't share a particularly negative or private story. I believe those lucky enough to work with such icons share the responsibility in keeping their legends alive. To defend Johns, he's not just a technician as someone stated earlier. Merely being able to maneuver and succeed in these worlds back in "the day" is an incredible testimony to his business and personal skills. Imagine the demands of a Beatle session where the two biggest stars in the world see things opposite and are playing you, plus recording George while they're trying to hold him back? Get Back was a big mess mostly due to Magic Alex and other lousy sources. Putting the blame on Johns for not making Let It Be as good as Spector did is misplaced. Phil was a highly skilled producer who's mind could edit and superimpose stuff on par with a modern Pro Tools session. Plus he was given a free hand and a grand budget, I suppose, to make the "last" Beatle album happen.
I had moments where I was double teamed by The Glimmers and it's not easy to sleep. if they allow you to have any. Johns' had to deal with really stoned bosses at the pinnacle of their pomposity. I don't agree with him writing the book but he must have been incredible in the control room.

Love to hear some stories by or about Jimmy Miller. There is very little published about the man who made such great Stones records and I don't think I'm alone in wanting to hear more. Thanks.

peace

Date: March 8, 2015 04:34

Naturalust
DoomandGloom
71Tele
DoomandGloom

Love to hear some stories by or about Jimmy Miller. There is very little published about the man who made such great Stones records and I don't think I'm alone in wanting to hear more. Thanks.

peace
I will try... he was a very kind person, pretty sick I guess by the time I worked with him. Many of his stories sometimes don't seem to correspond to things that we assume. For example he told me he was not around at all for Blind Faith's recording and he was assigned as an house producer a giant stack of tapes and ordered to sort through them and compile an album within a weekend. It was all dollars since they were the first super group but they really only had recorded fancy demos. He said at that point in his career he'd never seen so many tapes for one album. People on IORR dispute this tale and have photos of Miller at Olympic with Blind Faith but that was his rather well rehearsed cocktail hour story.

Date: March 8, 2015 04:50

DoomandGloom
71Tele
DoomandGloom

I agree with Johns writing the book, I just wish it was a better book...

Magic Alex had nothing whatsoever to do with the Get Back sessions other than installing a useless "studio" at Apple. The really negative-vibe sessions took place at Twickenham before they moved to Apple. Many reasons for it being a near-disaster: Paul's bossiness, the others' lack of interest, John on heroin, Yoko, being filmed, sessions starting too early in the morning, the others not taking an interest in George's songs, etc., but Magic Alex doesn't figure there at all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-08 04:51 by 71Tele.

Date: March 8, 2015 05:38

71Tele
DoomandGloom
71Tele
DoomandGloom

Magic Alex had nothing whatsoever to do with the Get Back sessions other than installing a useless "studio" at Apple. The really negative-vibe sessions took place at Twickenham before they moved to Apple. Many reasons for it being a near-disaster: Paul's bossiness, the others' lack of interest, John on heroin, Yoko, being filmed, sessions starting too early in the morning, the others not taking an interest in George's songs, etc., but Magic Alex doesn't figure there at all.
But the "roof top" was recorded using "Alex's" studio or not really?

Date: March 8, 2015 05:41

71Tele
DoomandGloom
71Tele
DoomandGloom

IMO, I think Magic Alex's detrimental legacy to those sessions was driving George Martin away:

"Martin himself became so annoyed over the fact that the Beatles had not listened to reason and had fallen for Alex’s impossible promises that he distanced himself from the current project named Get Back, and left much of the producing to engineer Glyn Johns."

And after having one of the best producers in the world for so long I think Glyn John's was guaranteed to have a rough time. Besides Paul, John and George were obviously just getting tired of working with each other, without Father figure Martin around to hold it together it was a set up for problems.

Still for all the talk about the near disaster of those sessions, ..I've Got a Feeling, Let it Be and Get Back were awesome!

peace

Date: March 8, 2015 05:59

tele I think the point Doom is making, and quite a valid one, was with the Beatles by the time of the Get Back sessions, they were surrounded by hangers ons (The Longest Cocktail Party) who exasperated the problems with their own relationships. John totally believe in Magic Alex and he fell for Klein and by the time of them having to move back to record in their studio, they couldn't because of the scam of Magic Alex. John was in a narcotic haze and resented the other three and seemed to want to actually sabotage the group by bringing in Yoko and letting her speak for him, fighting with George in the studio, and by some accounts punching George. Which led George to walk out, and Lennon to bitterly say, "fvch George! We can get Eric to join!".
The historian in me is fascinated by the myth of John and Paul fighting, and George and Paul fighting. And the film of George and Paul arguing over the guitar part as being indicative of their entire relationship. But in reality, John and George really went at it tooth and nail. John had little patience for George, and seems to have become quite bored with his music and belittled him quite often. And George hated Yoko and was totally pissed that John was so uninvolved with the band. Coming with very little material, yet blocking George's stuff.
The book, Get Back: The Unauthorized Chronicle of the Beatles' " Let It Be" Disaster, is a fascinating chronicle of that time in their history. The authors obtained a majority of the Get Back session tapes and transcribed them by day! So basically you read a script and they summarize incidents. Very interesting primary source material. I think you guys would like it.
I think Johns was brilliant and a lot of his work was helping to form some amazing production and engineering styles that brought out the best from the groups he was working with. And his personality, being very neutral and unobtrusive, helped him navigate the massive egos he was working with. Unfortunately, his personality led him to write a pretty sterile unobtrusive book about a exciting historical moment in music. The book is quite "old school" British Empire. Take it on the chin and what ever you do, never air your dirty laundry in public. But if you are going to be a writer and share a historical experience, readers and scholars will demand much more honesty and grit. Which, sadly, his book lacks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-08 07:18 by whitem8.

Date: March 8, 2015 07:49

Sorry to get too off topic but, basically you're implying it was mostly Lennon's fault?

1. Intolerance and fighting with George
2. Bringing Yoko along where she clearly wasn't really welcome
3. Believing in Magic John who screwed up Apple studio
4. Believing in Allen Klein
5. Taking too much heroin
6. Fighting with Paul

Anyway thanks for the book recommendation whitem8, sounds like a real interesting one especially since it was transcribed from running tapes during the sessions.

peace

Date: March 8, 2015 11:02

Yeah, really when you look back on the dissolution of The Beatles, Paul gets the blame. But in actuality, it was John who quit, and made it almost impossible for The Beatles to continue. He basically became totally uninvolved and uninspired. Think about coming to the Get Back sessions with really only a few songs compared to McCartney and Harrison. Moving Yoko into the studio with them, which was formally a no go zone for anyone other than the four. So much so he moved her bed in the studio! He would refuse to talk in business meetings and Yoko did all the talking for him while he sat silent. During one meeting George stormed out of the meeting because John refused to talk. McCartney, being bossy for sure, but sensing that the one power card he could not really control was Lennon, backed off and tried to appease Lennon as much as possible. But to no avail. Lennon still announced at the eve of singing their new contract with EMI/Capital he was quitting. And he was talked into staying silent for the contract negotiations. But again, I don't really think it is anyone's fault, they had just run their course. So much time spent with each other and three of them really wanting to do more and more of their own art on their own terms. It was inevitable.

Date: March 8, 2015 11:31

DoomandGloom
71Tele
DoomandGloom
71Tele
DoomandGloom

But the "roof top" was recorded using "Alex's" studio or not really?

No, not at all. Glyn Johns recorded it. He describes running cables down the staircase in his book. If Magic Alex had recorded the rooftop show we wouldn't have it today (except on film).

Date: March 8, 2015 11:38

whitem8
tele I think the point Doom is making, and quite a valid one, was with the Beatles by the time of the Get Back sessions, they were surrounded by hangers ons (The Longest Cocktail Party) who exasperated the problems with their own relationships. John totally believe in Magic Alex and he fell for Klein and by the time of them having to move back to record in their studio, they couldn't because of the scam of Magic Alex. John was in a narcotic haze and resented the other three and seemed to want to actually sabotage the group by bringing in Yoko and letting her speak for him, fighting with George in the studio, and by some accounts punching George. Which led George to walk out, and Lennon to bitterly say, "fvch George! We can get Eric to join!".
The historian in me is fascinated by the myth of John and Paul fighting, and George and Paul fighting. And the film of George and Paul arguing over the guitar part as being indicative of their entire relationship. But in reality, John and George really went at it tooth and nail. John had little patience for George, and seems to have become quite bored with his music and belittled him quite often. And George hated Yoko and was totally pissed that John was so uninvolved with the band. Coming with very little material, yet blocking George's stuff.
The book, Get Back: The Unauthorized Chronicle of the Beatles' " Let It Be" Disaster, is a fascinating chronicle of that time in their history. The authors obtained a majority of the Get Back session tapes and transcribed them by day! So basically you read a script and they summarize incidents. Very interesting primary source material. I think you guys would like it.
I think Johns was brilliant and a lot of his work was helping to form some amazing production and engineering styles that brought out the best from the groups he was working with. And his personality, being very neutral and unobtrusive, helped him navigate the massive egos he was working with. Unfortunately, his personality led him to write a pretty sterile unobtrusive book about a exciting historical moment in music. The book is quite "old school" British Empire. Take it on the chin and what ever you do, never air your dirty laundry in public. But if you are going to be a writer and share a historical experience, readers and scholars will demand much more honesty and grit. Which, sadly, his book lacks.

Yes, and I read all those accounts, and also spoke with Michael Lyndsey-Hogg about it several times. Everything you are saying is true, but Maguc Alex was simply not a factor in Get Back/LIB, except for the well-known story of The Beatles trusting him to put a studio in Apple. When they moved the sessions to Apple from Twickenham, Alex' stuff had to be ripped out, but other than that he played no role, and I was responding specifically to the claim the other poster made about LIB being a disaster because of Magic Alex.

By the way, Michael's account of the re-edit of the film is different from Glyn Johns'. Michael has already said the other three Beatles told him there was too much John & Yoko in the first edit. Glyn Johns says Klein ordered the edits because of too much footage of other people. This is the first I have heard that version.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-08 20:25 by 71Tele.

Date: March 8, 2015 11:46

whitem8
Yeah, really when you look back on the dissolution of The Beatles, Paul gets the blame. But in actuality, it was John who quit, and made it almost impossible for The Beatles to continue. He basically became totally uninvolved and uninspired. Think about coming to the Get Back sessions with really only a few songs compared to McCartney and Harrison. Moving Yoko into the studio with them, which was formally a no go zone for anyone other than the four. So much so he moved her bed in the studio! He would refuse to talk in business meetings and Yoko did all the talking for him while he sat silent. During one meeting George stormed out of the meeting because John refused to talk. McCartney, being bossy for sure, but sensing that the one power card he could not really control was Lennon, backed off and tried to appease Lennon as much as possible. But to no avail. Lennon still announced at the eve of singing their new contract with EMI/Capital he was quitting. And he was talked into staying silent for the contract negotiations. But again, I don't really think it is anyone's fault, they had just run their course. So much time spent with each other and three of them really wanting to do more and more of their own art on their own terms. It was inevitable.

Agreed. The bed incident happened during the White Album sessions. I basically agree with you about what happened. However the film is cut in such a way as to show John being more passive than he really was. In fact it was Ringo and George who scuttled the live TV show that was originally supposed to have ended the project. Also, the film is edited to show George walking out after his argument with Paul, when in fact it was John's attitude to his songs that had more to do with it. I think George found himself for the first time isolated from both John and Paul, so he felt was an impossible situation.

The fact that even after all of this they managed to resume working, bring Billy Preston in, and put on a great (though abbrevaited) concert on the roof is all the more testament to The Beatles' greatness. If you listen to the tapes from Twickenham, it is amazing to realize that they came up with such inspiring perfromances just a couple of weeks later...Never could figure out why Spector left Don't Let Me Down off the album (though it was perfromed on the roof), and put Across The Universe on (which was an earlier recording).

Date: March 8, 2015 15:44

Yes, from what I have read, and this is where you are so lucky Tele, to have a friend who was there! But what I have read is that in fact its mostly John who led to the bad vibes during the Get Back sessions. I think McCartney since Brian's death, tried to become the leader, which John resented, yet also was becoming bored with The Beatles. So he pulled back and Paul became bossy because he likes to work. He was and is a hard worker who likes to be in the studio, love playing live, and loves writing, and John wasn't into most of those thinks by '68. He was more into avant garde' experiments with Yoko, drugs, and being a performance artist. And he was done with The Bealtes. It board him working with other people at that point because he felt his true self was being with Yoka and reclaiming his past by creating a new future. Paul, I think, still bossy but was far more laid back then what the popular history states. From some other sources I have read that actually in whole the Get Back Sessions were not as dysfunctional as the White album sessions! And that the urban myth is that Let it Be was the break up but it started far before that. In fact I think Let it Be was a half baked strategy to get them back together by going to their roots, and try to find their old spark that they missed. And funny they go from supposedly their worst sessions to complete Abbey Road! All very interesting historical stuff to consider.

Posted by: ash ()
Date: March 8, 2015 16:05

I think the "bed incident" was during the Abbey Road sessions as was the "bitch took one of my biscuits" incident..
If you can bare it and it's hard work even for a massive Beatle fan, the Nagra tapes do appear to suggest that among the many problems highlighted in this thread, John's attitude towards George (and his songs) is worse than poor. Newspaper reports at the time suggested the two had fought physically but by the time of the Apple sessions they're having a good laugh reading about it iirc. Though there is a gap on the tapes where the actual fight may have occurred, we do get to hear George say he's leaving the band and it doesn't sound like there had just been fisticuffs though you never know.
George also appears to have had big issues with Paul (going back years) regarding his bossiness (something which Maureen Starkey said was the main factor for Ringo leaving during the White Album sessions) but in fairness at least Paul makes decent attempts to contribute to George's songs in a meaningful way. It's pretty clear from the tapes that the bands personal relationships are a complete mess.
In retrospect, after the tension encountered during the White Album, they'd probably have been better off taking a decent break instead of getting together just over a month after releasing a double album - what's amazing is the number of songs they had or at least bits of songs...most of Abbey Road,a lot of All Things Must Pass,bits of Imagine, Ram, McCartney etc.. have already been started in addition to those songs that ended up on Let It Be.
It has to be said that Glyn John's choice of takes for mixing is somewhat surprising when other clearly better takes were available though in his defence the whole situation was pretty much a complete mess.
It is truly amazing that they played so well on the rooftop after the shocking nature of their playing in the previous weeks.

Posted by: LuxuryStones ()
Date: March 8, 2015 19:14

dcba
Now I'm waiting for Rose Taylor to finally confess "how I talked hubby Mick into leaving the Stones!" A world-exclusive for "Simply Knitting" mag? >grinning smiley<

Forget it. She refound her christianity .

Date: March 8, 2015 20:08

I didn't know that Rose Taylor had ever gone on record about Mick's time/leaving the Stones? Or is it someone's idea of a joke?

As a a side note has it been explained why all the Taylor threads ("We want more Taylor" started by bv, or "Mick Taylor Solo Tour" ?) are getting close, is there a sense that these threads might somehow "annoy" the powers that be?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: March 8, 2015 20:24

ash
I think the "bed incident" was during the Abbey Road sessions as was the "bitch took one of my biscuits" incident..
If you can bare it and it's hard work even for a massive Beatle fan, the Nagra tapes do appear to suggest that among the many problems highlighted in this thread, John's attitude towards George (and his songs) is worse than poor. Newspaper reports at the time suggested the two had fought physically but by the time of the Apple sessions they're having a good laugh reading about it iirc. Though there is a gap on the tapes where the actual fight may have occurred, we do get to hear George say he's leaving the band and it doesn't sound like there had just been fisticuffs though you never know.
George also appears to have had big issues with Paul (going back years) regarding his bossiness (something which Maureen Starkey said was the main factor for Ringo leaving during the White Album sessions) but in fairness at least Paul makes decent attempts to contribute to George's songs in a meaningful way. It's pretty clear from the tapes that the bands personal relationships are a complete mess.
In retrospect, after the tension encountered during the White Album, they'd probably have been better off taking a decent break instead of getting together just over a month after releasing a double album - what's amazing is the number of songs they had or at least bits of songs...most of Abbey Road,a lot of All Things Must Pass,bits of Imagine, Ram, McCartney etc.. have already been started in addition to those songs that ended up on Let It Be.
It has to be said that Glyn John's choice of takes for mixing is somewhat surprising when other clearly better takes were available though in his defence the whole situation was pretty much a complete mess.
It is truly amazing that they played so well on the rooftop after the shocking nature of their playing in the previous weeks.

Judging from the Anthology film (particularly the extra features where the three of them are together) george never got over his problems with Paul. After Free As A Bird was not the hit he expected, he stopped them from completing a third John song (people differ on the title). He also forced Jeff Lynne on them as producer for those sessions. Paul says George Martin wasn't keen to do it, but that sounds like PR to me. I know that Paul and George disagreed over George putting his trademark slide guitar sound on FAAB. They reconciled at George's death, but it's a real shame they had such a poor relationship after the beatles broke up.

I have heard some of the Nagra tapes. When George presents one of his songs you can hear John say in a schoolmaster's voice "run along, Sonny, we're a rock & roll band you know".

Date: March 8, 2015 20:54

71Tele
[
I have heard some of the Nagra tapes. When George presents one of his songs you can hear John say in a schoolmaster's voice "run along, Sonny, we're a rock & roll band you know".

Yeah, amazing he was eventually made so insecure around John and Paul that he didn't want to show them his great tune "Something". Took Glyn John's aside to show him and declare he wanted to record it alone.

I think creative relationships are similarly intimate and intense like sexual relationships. Probably why pairs seem to work better than trios and why people like George, Brian and MT get left out and discouraged when you have such strong couplings like Jagger/Richards and Lennon/McCartney.

peace

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: March 8, 2015 21:09

Naturalust
71Tele
[

Yeah, amazing he was eventually made so insecure around John and Paul that he didn't want to show them his great tune "Something". Took Glyn John's aside to show him and declare he wanted to record it alone.

Posted by: LuxuryStones ()
Date: March 8, 2015 21:12

gotdablouse
I didn't know that Rose Taylor had ever gone on record about Mick's time/leaving the Stones? Or is it someone's idea of a joke?

As a a side note has it been explained why all the Taylor threads ("We want more Taylor" started by bv, or "Mick Taylor Solo Tour" ?) are getting close, is there a sense that these threads might somehow "annoy" the powers that be?

She never did.

A pity al those Taylor threads get closed indeed.

Date: March 8, 2015 21:29

Thanks for clarifying about Rose Taylor, it's indeed weird that a (enthusiastic, as any fan would have been at the time) thread started by bv would get closed...something's wrong and I certainly won't go out of my way to catch another show.

--------------

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 5 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2493
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home