Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Unused fan club code.
Posted by: thunderball ()
Date: June 21, 2005 18:44

I bought two memberships but have only used one of the codes. I am going to the European shows next year. Does anyone know if these codes will be valid for the European leg of the tour or whether I need to apply for a refund and take out another membership when Europe is announced.

Thanks

Re: Unused fan club code.
Posted by: country honk ()
Date: June 21, 2005 19:00

Yes, they will valid for Europe

Posted by: Fredluvzstones ()
Date: June 22, 2005 00:38

I had read that if you do not use your code it will roll over for the next leg and if they need to they will issue you a new code. Do not worry you are good to go. Good luck getting the show you want.
Fred Hardin
Pleased to meet you........

Posted by: latvianinexile ()
Date: June 22, 2005 01:42

You won't have to waste your code for most European shows, except for club shows. Tickets will be widely available. Shows don't sell out in 45 minutes. German tickets will be available through www.getgo.de
You can register there for on time Rolling Stones information. For those who don't understand German, go to the site, click on the Stones tongue on the right, scroll down, enter your email address and you will be informed as soon as tickets go on sale.

Posted by: jojolapoo ()
Date: June 22, 2005 09:38

I basically have a similar question.

If the rumour that the Stones will be playing in Tel Aviv, Israel during the summer of '06 actually does take place, how would I be able to purchase tickets from the states? Any information will be a tremendous help.

Thanks!

JoJo

"Lose your dreams or you could lose your mind"

Posted by: rknuth ()
Date: June 22, 2005 11:30

getgo has no information so far. To register is just for Mr. Schwenkow to see how much hype is there for the Stones in order to suck us again with high ticket prices!

You will find all information you need to know here or on rs.com.

And you can bet your ass that after 30 minutes all German shows will be sold out. Just to release more and more small amounts of tickets then. So scalper will think they can make a good deal and have to buy lots of tickets. That's how it works for Germany with getgo (aka eventim aka ...) and Schwenkow.

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: June 22, 2005 15:06

This is the email that I got from rs.com:

Thanks for your question regarding presales and the newly announced Rolling Stones tour. We're planning as best we can to ensure that Fan Club members will be able to use Fan Club passcodes around the world. The Fan Club will issue alternate codes if the current codes cannot meet requirements abroad (this depends largely on contracted ticketing agents in other countries). We will be sure to keep you informed via the site and the Newsletter.

Cheers,
Member Support
RollingStones.com

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: June 22, 2005 17:03

latvianinexile Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You won't have to waste your code for most
> European shows, except for club shows. Tickets
> will be widely available. Shows don't sell out in
> 45 minutes.

correct. The Wembley Arena show I tried to get tickets for last time sold out in about 45 seconds.

Posted by: joelle ()
Date: June 22, 2005 17:17

Even in Paris now, big concerts tend to sell off within minutes or a couple of hours... Grr !!!

Posted by: Gazza ()
Date: June 22, 2005 17:22

..and I'm sure like the UK and elsewhere a high proportion of the tickets NEVER go on public sale but are siphoned off for businesses, insiders and exorbitant hotel & ticket package deals

Posted by: joelle ()
Date: June 22, 2005 18:33

In France a certain part of the tickets allotments for gigs are sold to agencies dealing with "comites d'entreprise" (workers councils part of rather large companies who provide services to employees like gig tickets, cinema, theater or even travel packages).

You then have to register in advance and submit your request... They do receive a limited number of tickets, but it can work sometimes...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 756
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home