Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Shall I get a Rolling Stones tattoo?
Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: August 7, 2014 14:35

Yeah I will be a 46 year old chick with a tatto but I will not wear just my bra in public. Anyway I am what I am>grinning smiley<

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-07 14:43 by desertblues68.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: August 7, 2014 17:41

This just in: [huffpost.com]

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: August 8, 2014 01:10

dcba
bitusa2012

Mid life:

"Now is not the time to think about what I want to be like, it's time to BE what I want to be like"

And that often brings horrific results! Like 45 y.o. tattooed chicks wandering all day in bra or guys who let their beer belly grow and grow and grow... sad smiley

Being what you want to be like often revelas what's inside of you and that may be not pretty.

And oh the glorious feeling of liberation when you JUST DON'T CARE!! hot smiley It's the payoff you've lived all those years for!

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: August 8, 2014 09:34

Spot on Aquamarine, Absolutely spot on!>grinning smiley<

Posted by: Roadster32 ()
Date: August 8, 2014 11:29

Aquamarine
dcba
bitusa2012

Mid life:

"Now is not the time to think about what I want to be like, it's time to BE what I want to be like"

And that often brings horrific results! Like 45 y.o. tattooed chicks wandering all day in bra or guys who let their beer belly grow and grow and grow... sad smiley

Being what you want to be like often revelas what's inside of you and that may be not pretty.

And oh the glorious feeling of liberation when you JUST DON'T CARE!! hot smiley It's the payoff you've lived all those years for!

Don't want to be offending, but just from the artistic point of view you should think about covering up yours. It's not very well done. Have a look at the one's in links. But beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Date: August 8, 2014 13:15

Roadster32
Don't want to be offending, but just from the artistic point of view you should think about covering up yours. It's not very well done.

"tact
takt/Submit
noun
noun: tact
skill and sensitivity in dealing with others or with difficult issues.
"the inspector broke the news to me with tact and consideration"
synonyms: sensitivity, understanding, thoughtfulness, consideration, delicacy, diplomacy, discretion, discernment, judgement, prudence, judiciousness, perception, subtlety, wisdom, tactfulness; More
antonyms: indiscretion, rudeness, tactlessness"

As for the person asking if they should get a Stones tattoo: don't worry about what anyone else thinks, if you want it, just get it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-08-08 13:24 by LetsSpendTheNetTogether.

Posted by: camper88 ()
Date: August 8, 2014 21:22

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-03-28 16:09 by camper88.

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: August 8, 2014 22:41

Reply hazy try again

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: August 8, 2014 23:05

Roadster32
Aquamarine
dcba
bitusa2012

Mid life:

Don't want to be offending, but just from the artistic point of view you should think about covering up yours. It's not very well done. Have a look at the one's in links. But beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

That's not the only thing in the eye of the beholder.

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: August 9, 2014 22:56

I would wear a temporary one for 6 months to a year. If you still love it then, get it done.

Could be fun! You could experiment with all sorts of designs and different placements.

I nearly got one when I was 21. I mentioned it on the phone to my father and he went ballistic! He cried out, "A tattoo! A tattoo! Think how it will look when you're 40!" I was so rattled that I abandoned the idea, and I have never looked back. Thanks, Dad!

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1978
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home