Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Rolling Stones - Metallica
Posted by: Sjouke ()
Date: July 5, 2014 11:55

After three Stones shows in June I went yesterday to see Metallica at the Sonishere "festival". [sz.sonisphere.eu]
The good thing was that after more than 10 years the football stadium of the local FC Basel is finally used again for rock concerts, so you can go 30 min in advance by bike to the show. Lately, the big shows were always in Zürich, Bern or Geneva. I hope there will be more in the future.
But when entering the stadium the stage looked boring, the Stones' one looked so much better. Then the audience: well, it is world cup time and the French lost so they got all drunk, the Germans won, so they also got drunk... and the Swiss joined them. The show itself was okay, and the good thing was that you could vote for all the songs on line, it was really Metallica by request... [www.metallicabyrequest.com] I must admit that I only know the warhorses of Metallica like One, Enter Sandman and Nothing Else Matters. A huge thunderstorm gave some extra light effects to the show.
All in all, to stay in football terms: Rolling Stones - Metallica = 5 - 1

sjouke

Re: OT: Rolling Stones - Metallica
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: July 5, 2014 12:00

.... in beer terms ----- All breweries happy ....

ROCKMAN

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1926
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home