Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: The Life of Riley: B.B. King
Posted by: Bellajane ()
Date: July 2, 2014 19:08

Probably many of you have already seen this documentary on B.B. King...if you haven't, it's currently on Movies on Demand here in the US. It's absolutely wonderful. Tons of great music and interviews (inluding MT, Keith, and Bill from the Stones), Eric Clapton, Bonnie Raitt, Buddy Guy and many, many more. B.B. is truly a legend in his own time. Thankfully he's still with us and going strong, but he is getting on in years. He's a great storyteller, too. Not just his music, but his verbal recounting of life in America's Deep South. Not exactly a pleasant chapter in American History but one that needs to be told and never forgotten. I highly recommend watching this.smiling smiley

Re: OT: The Life of Riley: B.B. King
Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: June 26, 2015 00:12

Bellajane
Probably many of you have already seen this documentary on B.B. King...if you haven't, it's currently on Movies on Demand here in the US. It's absolutely wonderful. Tons of great music and interviews (inluding MT, Keith, and Bill from the Stones), Eric Clapton, Bonnie Raitt, Buddy Guy and many, many more. B.B. is truly a legend in his own time. Thankfully he's still with us and going strong, but he is getting on in years. He's a great storyteller, too. Not just his music, but his verbal recounting of life in America's Deep South. Not exactly a pleasant chapter in American History but one that needs to be told and never forgotten. I highly recommend watching this.smiling smiley

This is now on Netflix. I highly recommend it.

Re: OT: The Life of Riley: B.B. King
Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: June 26, 2015 01:22

This includes extensive clips of wyman and Taylor. Great scene where wyman describes be trying to teach him how to play vibrato.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1860
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home