Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Any New Moncton Information?
Posted by: ratcub ()
Date: June 4, 2005 21:01

Is there any news from NB about a release of more tickets, or anything else of RS interest?? I guess Prince Edward did not visit the site to give his OK...

Re: Any New Moncton Information?
Date: June 4, 2005 23:48

Nothing new...I don't think. I bought a Saturday Moncton paper this AM and the Stones weren't even mentioned! My ears are to the ground. Some CBC media friends are coming over to my place next Friday evening for a get-together and I hope to get something out of them. Who knows?

Posted by: tvlover ()
Date: June 5, 2005 14:52

What is it you want to know?
do you still need tickets?

Date: June 10, 2005 01:42

I heard a rumour today that Chris Rock will be hosting the concert in between acts.Do they even need an MC???

Date: June 10, 2005 01:48

When am I ever going to be able to stand in line for a beer and a pee with all this entertainment??? The concert starts at 3pm - runs 'til 11pm with 5 acts - No time to mingle with fans! Do not wnat to hear blabber from Chris RocknRoll

Posted by: edfelt ()
Date: June 10, 2005 02:10

My wife tells me Chris Rock was MC the Academy Awards this year...

Posted by: benan ()
Date: June 11, 2005 16:34

Does anyone have any idea how VIP ticket holders will have access to the VIP grandstand? How will they navagate through all the traffic?

Where the VIP grandstand & parking are located?

Thanks in advance

Date: June 11, 2005 17:51

THe organiser of Live aid in Toronto was in town for a look.
And he said the site was SPECTACULAR!!
THey will announce in the next couple of weeks whether they will sell more tickets or not. My guess is yes

Date: June 11, 2005 21:31

not live aid
but the Sars Benefit concert

Date: June 14, 2005 03:56

I heard thru the rumour mill today that several thousand additional tickets will be sold for Moncton...but only in that city. Maybe this weekend.

Date: June 14, 2005 04:38

That's probably a safe way to get more people in without overtaxing the hotel/restaurant/parking. I wish bus shuttles could be available from locations outside Moncton. Does VIA run near Magnetic Hill? Jump on a special train from Halifax or Montreal!

Date: June 14, 2005 12:30

Shuttles will likely run from Saint John and Fredericton. VIA RAIL comes thru Moncton but I don't think it's every day. Good idea though.

Date: June 14, 2005 15:40

Via Rail
Arrives from Halifax around 4 or 5 pm
Arrives from Montreal Around 11 am.

THe train station is about $15.00 cab ride to the site, but you will see all kinds of bus shuttles running that day

Posted by: Gramps ()
Date: June 15, 2005 00:59

Should try to arrive from Montreal, see the show, spend the night at the depot, and head back when I wake up the next afternoon!

the lights on but nobody's home

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1733
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home