Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Styx & Motley Crue
Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: June 14, 2005 10:52

Just a stab in the dark, but is anyone out there going to see Styx at the Birmingham Symphony hall on Thursday, or Motley Crue at the NEC on Friday?

If so look out for a dude with long hair, leather jacket and a stones T-shirt on, at the bar before the show, it would be good to meet up and chew the fat.

come to think of it, there might be a few people looking like that, especially on the Friday, but what the hell, just interested if anyone who goes on this board is from the Midlands area in the UK and goes to gigs.

Keep on rockin!!!

Re: OT: Styx & Motley Crue
Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: June 14, 2005 20:43

I am VERY surprised at how well the Crue reunion tour has been doing. They've been selling out quite alot of shows throughout North America. They've already played Calgary, Edmonton and Toronto earlier this year and are going to be playing those places again. They're in Vancouver at the end of July and I thought I'd go down and get tickets on the day of the show but it's sold out, too, so I'll probably get scalper tickets. They're playing all the large arenas, too, not theatres or smaller venues.
If they could sell out the Saddledome twice, I think the Stones should be able to, too.

Re: OT: Styx & Motley Crue
Posted by: andy js ()
Date: June 15, 2005 00:19

have you heard the god-awful new Crue song ??? its that bad it made me shiver

mind you. the last time i saw em first time round they were shit (at the NEC i might add). they certainly weren't the same ballsy band i saw in 1984/86 that's for sure

sell your ticket and go down the pub instead yawning smiley)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1606
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home