Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

VH 1 reality show
Posted by: tattoojack ()
Date: June 2, 2005 20:48

has anyone watched that new reality show on VH1 called Kept? It is Jerry Hall picking a dude from 10 or so that are trying to be her "man"... not sure what that means. She implys that she will bang him and pay him to be an assistant but who knows. Anyway she takes them out on dates and stuff and her friends help her make the choice. Her friends are all STones wives and girlfriends or daughters. Last week i heard it was Pete Townsends wife, Charlie Watts daughter, ron Woods wife and more like Bob Geldof's girlfriend. although the show seems horrible at first it sound half amusing.

Re: VH 1 reality show
Posted by: KSIE ()
Date: June 2, 2005 20:59

I'm ashamed to admit it (I HATE reality TV), but I watched about 15 minutes of the first show. Every bit as bad as you could have imagined.

Jerry is still very beautiful, although her part-Texas-drawl, part-British accent is super-annoying. Bob Geldof's girlfriend seemed pretty cool, and is not a bad-looker herself. Didn't stick around for Serafina or Jo.

The guys are maximum dullards. Probably don't even know who Mick is. They probably don't like Dirty Work either. :-)

Avoid at all costs.

Karl

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: June 2, 2005 21:38

Sounds like a really bad idea for a show. Most so-called reality shows are bad ideas.

Now a reality show from Nellcote circa 1971 would have been worth watching!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-06-02 21:39 by Elmo Lewis.

Posted by: gibb76 ()
Date: June 2, 2005 23:06

What day and time is it on?

Posted by: KSIE ()
Date: June 2, 2005 23:15

Check the Vh1 website. I think it's on tonight.

Karl

Date: June 2, 2005 23:33

It's on from 2100 to 2200 EST. Jerry looks great but she has a smoker's deep voice from years of smoking + her beautiful hair looks damaged and overprocessed. Also, we never really see her close up.

I watched the first show and really thought it was awhful. But, if you like seeing bits of London and Richmond + you like looking at stupid heterosexual men who are nothing more than brainless gigilos (or is that redundant?), give it a whirl. It's like Bachelor or some such show where guys keep getting eliminated 'til Miss Hall finally decides.

Her accent is nothing more than the product of living in London for 30 years. Listen to Madonna AKA "I only lisynch for money" and her affect accent and you'll see who's taking the piss...

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Date: June 10, 2005 10:49

I've been watching it and it's highly amusing. It's all bollocks, but Jerry's got a great sense of humour and the things they make these guys do would make me crumble with shame. She's trying to "de-macho-man" them and it's priceless to watch it happen.

"The wonder of Jimi Hendrix was that he could stand up at all he was so pumped full of drugs." Patsy, Patsy Stone

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2565
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home