Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 18
Re: Tour Posters Europe 2014 - 14 On Fire
Posted by: llargueras ()
Date: May 31, 2014 02:59

This last one corresponding to Zurich is awful, the worst till now, but it makes sense considering that Le Corbusier was swiss.

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 31, 2014 09:33

llargueras
This last one corresponding to Zurich is awful, the worst till now, but it makes sense considering that Le Corbusier was swiss.

I'm in Zurich right now for the show tomorrow, was hoping the poster for this town was going to be good. But I have to agree with you, the one for Zurich we've seen so far is awful, the worst to date by far !

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: May 31, 2014 09:34

MarthaTuesday
Those are some great posters! I hate picking favourites but I think I'll have to go with the northern lights one so far. But the others are nice too.

Agree

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: May 31, 2014 10:10

These lithographs are fantastic, and the t-shirts as well.
This year'll seriously end with some financial problems.

Compare that with the 50 & counting stuff... I had to push myself to buy a souvenir. I am glad they changed designers.

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: May 31, 2014 13:10

This one's just for fun meanwhile.

HMN

Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: May 31, 2014 13:14

>grinning smiley<

Date: May 31, 2014 13:28

I've not got long to wait to find out, but I'm really curious to know what the poster is going to be for the Tel-Aviv show. Hopefully a lot more imaginative and infinitely more pleasing to look at than what we've seen so far for Zurich, which is pretty unremarkable. Well .......... VERY unremarkable actually !

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: May 31, 2014 13:40

Me too, but front row in Aucklamd, New Zealand for the last time (baby) of course it's worth it to some. It's been 41 years waiting since the first time, what's that worth?

Posted by: pokerface2k7 ()
Date: May 31, 2014 13:56

The Zurich poster is a huge disappointment. Hopefully the other one (I assume there will be at least two posters for Zurich as well) will be better.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: May 31, 2014 14:14

Maybe we could start something on here where people could try designing their own idea for a poster,would anyone be interested in doing something like this,would we be allowed?

Nate

Posted by: Powerage5 ()
Date: May 31, 2014 22:30

Were the posters this expensive at the gigs as well? I plan on getting one at the Rome gig but I'll also be traveling for another 3 weeks after the Stones gig...if they're just as much at the shows as online I may just end up ordering the Rome poster online to save the hassle of trying to get it home in one piece.

2014 show posters/lithographs
Posted by: john lomax ()
Date: May 30, 2014 12:36

I love the new show posters/lithographs that are being done for each show. I wanted to buy one at the Lisbon show last night but it wasn't rolled up, it comes in a large cardboard envelope and so I was worried that it would get damaged on the plane ride back to London. Does anyone know if these posters will be available on-line through the Stones store. I am kicking myself that I didn't buy the poster last night but I just couldn't see how I'd get it home.

Re: 2014 show posters/lithographs
Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: May 30, 2014 13:00

I cant see any online at the moment and not sure if they are all limited in numbers. I know the Oslo one was < unfortunately >.

I just get the feeling they wont be online and i will be having the same problem as yourself when i go to paris.

Posted by: fahthree ()
Date: May 30, 2014 13:02

I really have no desire to transport one from Berlin to the US but I know the temptation will be incredibly high.

Posted by: DoctorFreddie ()
Date: May 30, 2014 17:04

I bought the lithograph in Oslo and i was lucky enough to bring it with me into the plane. Had the (big) envelope beside my seat. Thanks to SAS

Date: May 30, 2014 19:16

DoctorFreddie
I bought the lithograph in Oslo and i was lucky enough to bring it with me into the plane. Had the (big) envelope beside my seat. Thanks to SAS

Was it the lights one? if so i reckon you could have a collectors item in years to come imho.

You lucky so & so.thumbs up

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 30, 2014 19:24

john lomax
I love the new show posters/lithographs that are being done for each show. I wanted to buy one at the Lisbon show last night but it wasn't rolled up, it comes in a large cardboard envelope and so I was worried that it would get damaged on the plane ride back to London. Does anyone know if these posters will be available on-line through the Stones store. I am kicking myself that I didn't buy the poster last night but I just couldn't see how I'd get it home.

Is mailing it home an option? I am not sure how much that would cost from over seas, but I have done this easily and cheaply with crap I buy on vacation within the United States. The post office has free mailing supplies (triangle posters holders and stuff) if you use priority mail (which only cost a couple of bucks more than 1st class).

Posted by: tomremi ()
Date: May 30, 2014 22:05

There are one of each of the oslo litho's on ebay.
Big dollars for both of them.

-TomR

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: May 30, 2014 22:38

How big are they? I am just wondering if I bought one in Berlin or Paris about taking it on the plane with me back to the U.S.

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: May 30, 2014 22:47

Anybody know what I can find high resolution image of the Oslo concert poster?

Date: May 31, 2014 00:33

Max'sKansasCity
john lomax

Is mailing it home an option? I am not sure how much that would cost from over seas, but I have done this easily and cheaply with crap I buy on vacation within the United States. The post office has free mailing supplies (triangle posters holders and stuff) if you use priority mail (which only cost a couple of bucks more than 1st class).

Good idea.thumbs up

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: May 31, 2014 01:01

Tip: take a poster tube so that you can roll it up and now have to carry the envelope around. Protects the poster and stops it getting folded/crumpled. You can get them (or make one) with straps so that you can carry them over your shoulder, leaving your hands free..

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 31, 2014 01:25

odean73
Max'sKansasCity
john lomax

Good idea.thumbs up
smiling smiley
I love to travel light, move fast, carry on and limit the hassles (of extra stuff to carry around in airports)(not to mention damaging or losing the cool crap I spent good money on)... PLUS! boxing that crap up and sending it home is like getting/giving myself a sprize!! and I love getting presents, even if I have to sprize myself.

Date: June 1, 2014 03:50

Max'sKansasCity
odean73
Max'sKansasCity
john lomax

Good idea.thumbs up
smiling smiley
I love to travel light, move fast, carry on and limit the hassles (of extra stuff to carry around in airports)(not to mention damaging or losing the cool crap I spent good money on)... PLUS! boxing that crap up and sending it home is like getting/giving myself a sprize!! and I love getting presents, even if I have to sprize myself.

Like your style.

Posted by: Amy340 ()
Date: June 1, 2014 03:57

How much do these cost at the shows? Thanks!

Posted by: StonedInTokyo ()
Date: June 1, 2014 05:13

Honestman

That's Bill Wyman, in'nit?

Date: June 1, 2014 11:40

StonedInTokyo
That's Bill Wyman, in'nit?

Nope, it's KR.

HMN

Posted by: Domonkos ()
Date: June 1, 2014 12:02

Amy340

In Lisbon they were 55 Euros. The two displayed ones at the merch stand had handwritten numbers by white markers, on the graphic, not on the white frame. Like 27/150, so they're very limited editions winking smiley made on texturized, thick carton paper. These aren't posters, but lithographs, and I don't think you can roll them.

Date: June 1, 2014 13:09

Domonkos
Amy340

In Lisbon they were 55 Euros. The two displayed ones at the merch stand had handwritten numbers by white markers, on the graphic, not on the white frame. Like 27/150, so they're very limited editions winking smiley made on texturized, thick carton paper. These aren't posters, but lithographs, and I don't think you can roll them.

55 € at the merch stand and already big bucks on Ebay, people should not bid but they can't help it.

HMN

Posted by: shattered1978 ()
Date: June 1, 2014 13:44

So if the originals are numbered with white marker on the picture, not the frame, the ebay ones are fake?
[www.ebay.de]

Wauw. Now already fakes for 5x face value.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 18

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1984
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home