Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 61
Re: OT: World Cup 2014 - IORR prediction game - Sign up!
Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: May 27, 2014 14:25

Silver Dagger
RoughJusticeOnYa
NICOS
Rolling Hansie
NICOS
prediction that I made this morning are empty

Mine is still there. Did you press "SAVE" ?

Maybe I forgot that and even with out saving it showed up well...I will give it an other try and let see if I rank higher or lower then 1924th

I most surely DID save my predictions yesterday ... and today mine are gone (too).

I just checked mine and they are all still there. Did you save each of the 3 group stages?

Nope; I just did the first round - I thought I'd predict rounds 2 & 3 of the group stage after every team has played its first game. cool smiley Was I wrong?

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: May 27, 2014 14:32

RoughJusticeOnYa
Silver Dagger
RoughJusticeOnYa
NICOS
Rolling Hansie
NICOS
prediction that I made this morning are empty

Mine is still there. Did you press "SAVE" ?

Maybe I forgot that and even with out saving it showed up well...I will give it an other try and let see if I rank higher or lower then 1924th

I most surely DID save my predictions yesterday ... and today mine are gone (too).

I just checked mine and they are all still there. Did you save each of the 3 group stages?

Nope; I just did the first round - I thought I'd predict rounds 2 & 3 of the group stage after every team has played its first game. cool smiley Was I wrong?

Yes. You have to complete all 3 rounds and save each one. Please try again.

Posted by: firebird ()
Date: May 27, 2014 16:10

My predictions are gone too. and I am sure i saved them because i saw them when i logged in two days ago.

also i was kicked out of the iorr mini league. I rejoined and now i'm in twice confused smiley

Re: OT: World Cup 2014 starts in one month - IORR score prediction game
Date: May 27, 2014 16:15

Silver Dagger
firebird
You don't need to invite other people by E-Mail, just post the link here and everybody can sign up.

Hi firebird,

Just checked and you are allowed 20 guests only. I have to look for another one. Will get on the case.

I just re-read the thread and stumbled over this. you must have read this wrong, the site i mentioned is free for up to 300 people per prediction game.

With the technical problems of the other site i still propose we switch to the site i mentioned.

Posted by: BroomWagon ()
Date: May 27, 2014 16:18

Netherlands, tough group with Spain and Chile in it, Chile are good and have experience against Brazil and Argentina.

[eloratings.net]

Elo Ratings with all results of teams ever. All results within reason.

[int.soccerway.com]

Colombia, dark horse too.

Date: May 27, 2014 16:20

Lol, i just got an e-mail from the site that i signed up again. But I just logged in. Now there are two users "Firebird" in there with the same e-mail account and the same password.

Date: May 27, 2014 16:37

Anyone else having any problems? Mine is still OK. There must be a way to delete your other 'entry' firebird.

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: May 27, 2014 16:43

Nicos 3 times. grinning smiley

Date: May 27, 2014 16:50

kleermaker
Nicos 3 times. grinning smiley

No cheating guys - one entry per player. grinning smiley

Date: May 27, 2014 16:51

Silver Dagger
Anyone else having any problems? Mine is still OK. There must be a way to delete your other 'entry' firebird.

Well i thought i try to delete my user, so i just logged in again and gueass what happend: It signed me up a third time and now I'm also three times in the mini league eye rolling smiley

Date: May 27, 2014 16:54

I deleted my account now, could somebody check if i'm still listed in the mini league?

Date: May 27, 2014 16:58

So i logged in again and it seems like im back to my second user now eye popping smiley

trying to delete this account too...

Date: May 27, 2014 17:00

ok, that worked, back to my first user now, seeing my predictions again but I'm not in the mini league.

trying to delete this account too and then sing up again

Date: May 27, 2014 17:03

firebird
ok, that worked, back to my first user now, seeing my predictions again but I'm not in the mini league.

firebird - sorry you seem to be having a bad day. sad smiley

Date: May 27, 2014 17:08

I have no idea what else i could do. I deleted my acocunt but i can still log in. When i rejoin the mini league i am in there twice.

Sorry, but i'm out, this site is so buggy, it's no fun anymore for me.

Anyway, have fun with the game, i hope it won't mess up you your accounts too.

Date: May 27, 2014 17:11

Silver Dagger
firebird

firebird - sorry you seem to be having a bad day. sad smiley

Not your fault Dagger smileys with beer

Date: May 27, 2014 17:13

I have not had problems with the site and I was in another game where we had to fill out an excel spreadsheet and send a saved copy in on email. That seems even more complex.

Date: May 27, 2014 17:23

BroomWagon
I have not had problems with the site and I was in another game where we had to fill out an excel spreadsheet and send a saved copy in on email. That seems even more complex.

Well, Nicos seems to have the same problems, thats already two. I worked as a software developer for many years and from my expirience i think it is only a matter of time when the next one will run into this problems. I came across other bugs on this site (see my previous posts) and I just don't have any confidence in this site.

Anyway, SilverDagger could not know of these problems when he decided to use this site and now that so many people signed up its probably too late to switch to another site (there are other sites where you don't have to use Excel winking smiley )

Date: May 27, 2014 17:29

firebird
BroomWagon

Well, Nicos seems to have the same problems, thats already two. I worked as a software developer for many years and from my expirience i think it is only a matter of time when the next one will run into this problems. I came across other bugs on this site (see my previous posts) and I just don't have any confidence in this site.

Anyway, SilverDagger could not know of these problems when he decided to use this site and now that so many people signed up its probably too late to switch to another site (there are other sites where you don't have to use Excel winking smiley )

If you know a better alternative firebird, we can consider to change sites (if Silver agrees).

Date: May 27, 2014 17:40

kleermaker
firebird
BroomWagon

If you know a better alternative firebird, we can consider to change sites (if Silver agrees).

I don't mind but everyone would have to be in agreement.

Posted by: llargueras ()
Date: May 27, 2014 18:16

I've been checking and I'm still there with my yesterday predictions.

Just a curiosity.
Going back to 1966, situation today is quite similar
In 1966 Atletico won the liga, in 2014 too.
In 1966 Real Madrid won the European Cup, in 2014 too.
In 1966 Betis went to second division, in 2014 too.
In 1966 Deportivo returned to first division, in 2014 too (they need one only point in the two next final matches).
So my predictions with Brazil 2014 are that Spain will be out after the first matches, as happened in England 1966, and Brazil being the host, will be the winner as happened with England in his 1966 Championship.
Of course the final Brazil-Germany.

Date: May 27, 2014 19:05

llargueras

Just a curiosity.
In 1966 Deportivo returned to first division, in 2014 too (they need one only point in the two next final matches).
So my predictions with Brazil 2014 are that Spain will be out after the first matches, as happened in England 1966, and Brazil being the host, will be the winner as happened with England in his 1966 Championship.

Wow - that's some history going on there. And Spain out in the first round???

Date: May 27, 2014 19:46

llargueras

Just a curiosity.

This means it will be like 1966; England wins!

Posted by: Steinschlag ()
Date: May 27, 2014 19:56

I`m in too!!!!! Good luck everyone and have fun......

------------------------------------------
"A smile relieves a heart that grieves..."

Date: May 27, 2014 20:06

llargueras

Just a curiosity.

Some good tips in here!

Date: May 27, 2014 21:17

OK - I have emailed the administrators of the game to see if they can resolve the problem of missing scores/multiple entries.

Posted by: still ill ()
Date: May 27, 2014 21:42

Silver Dagger
llargueras

Just a curiosity.

Also fulham got relegated and it was the last time a team won the fa cup from 2 down.

Austria won Eurovision as well.

It's written in the starsgrinning smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-27 21:44 by still ill.

Date: May 27, 2014 22:23

I like this website in that we can change our predictions until right before a match begins. It's been okay with me. [www.predicttheworldcup.com] But I respect others views on this certainly.

Date: May 27, 2014 22:30

still ill
Silver Dagger
llargueras

Just a curiosity.

Also fulham got relegated and it was the last time a team won the fa cup from 2 down.

One commenter says Fulham was relegated in '67/'68, I will look it up later unless someone happens to know.

[www.friendsoffulham.com]

Date: May 27, 2014 22:56

BroomWagon
still ill
Silver Dagger
llargueras

Just a curiosity.

One commenter says Fulham was relegated in '67/'68, I will look it up later unless someone happens to know.

[www.friendsoffulham.com]

They were relegated in 67/68. My dad took me to see them play Man City that season at Craven Cottage. Bizarre series of coincidences though. Quite freaky.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 5 of 61

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2175
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home