Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 18
Re: Anita's friend?
Posted by: Turner68 ()
Date: August 19, 2015 18:35

His Majesty
paulspendel
Just look at UK family law. If the father (Brian) did not acknowledge the child, the grand parents are legally in no position to do so for him.

This sums it up best, not legally obliged thus don't.

Nice.

I don't think that's what he meant. I think he just meant who are his parents to know who he fathered if he himself didn't say?
In this age of Dna testing these matters should be easily settled one would hope.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-19 18:46 by Turner68.

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: August 19, 2015 18:39

I misunderstood and edited my post. smiling smiley

All of Brian's children are so obviously his. Insulting and demeaning to demand someone provides DNA test result just to be acknowledged. Especially when there is no intent to do so anyway.

I know for a fact that some of them just wanted to be acknowledged and wanted to learn about their father from his own family. They are all related whether the Jones liked it or not.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-19 18:44 by His Majesty.

Date: August 19, 2015 18:44

His Majesty
I misunderstood and edited my post. smiling smiley

All of Brian's children are so obviously his. Insulting and demeaning to demand someone provides DNA test result just to be acknowledged.

Just to be clear I don't know anything about it and wasn't trying to insult anyone. Just saying that there are no excuses for families who don't want to recognize children when Dna testing is available

Date: August 19, 2015 18:53

Turner68

Just to be clear I don't know anything about it and wasn't trying to insult anyone. Just saying that there are no excuses for families who don't want to recognize children when Dna testing is available

DNA testing would only confirm what is already obvious, but not change a thing.

Posted by: paulspendel ()
Date: August 19, 2015 20:34

Just as we don't blame Tom Keylock's daughters for what he did, you can't expect Brian's sister to make up for her parents.

Date: August 19, 2015 20:42

From 1969 until 2004 Lewis Jones took advise from Clive Berger, a sharp London lawyer. The thumprule was: only respond to thorougly argumented applications. They never arrived. When Brian's estate turned into a positive balance in 1981 Lewis immidiately ordered Clive to pay all the 1969 debts. Such as with the Hartfield butcher and grocer. This proves, in my humble view, that Lewis was strict and incredibly honest and straight.

Date: August 19, 2015 20:53

paulspendel
Just as we don't blame Tom Keylock's daughters for what he did, you can't expect Brian's sister to make up for her parents.

Silly comparison.

For someone who has sometimes claimed to be "doing this for the children" you sure seem to be keen on minimising the coldness and cruelty of the people who have continually tried to deny their existence.

Date: August 19, 2015 21:05

paulspendel
From 1969 until 2004 Lewis Jones took advise from Clive Berger, a sharp London lawyer. The thumprule was: only respond to thorougly argumented applications. They never arrived. When Brian's estate turned into a positive balance in 1981 Lewis immidiately ordered Clive to pay all the 1969 debts. Such as with the Hartfield butcher and grocer. This proves, in my humble view, that Lewis was strict and incredibly honest and straight.

All the while he and his family were cold and cruel when it came to his sons children.

Date: August 20, 2015 23:54

cold and cruel? Louisa comforted Julian Leitch on her lap on the day of the funeral at her home at Hatherley road.

Date: August 21, 2015 00:32

paulspendel
cold and cruel? Louisa comforted Julian Leitch on her lap on the day of the funeral at her home at Hatherley road.

And so she should.

Date: August 21, 2015 14:19

1. Simon born in 1959 to a 14-year-old Cheltenham schoolgirl named Valerie. the baby was adopted by other people. So Simon even did not know about Valerie for a very long time, let alone Brian. In my view the link with the grand parents is a long way,

2. Barbara a daughter, born August 4, 1960 to a married woman from Cheltenham. the biological mother kept the secret hidden from her own husband for a very long time. if even the people in the first degree are not transparant, you can't expect the parents of the unregistered father to reach out.

3. Julian Mark, born October 22, 1961 to Cheltenham girl Pat Andrews. Pa's father alwayw regretted she did not officially registered Brian as the father. he died shortly after Brian. Pat has gone public in an aerly stage with nasty remarkts towards Brian's parents. that's all on record.

4. Julian Brian, born July 23, 1964 to Windsor teenager Linda Lawrence. Lewis and Louise knew about him and comforted him after Brian died.

5. John (Paul Andrew), born March 24, 1965 to teenager Dawn Molloy; adopted by other people. John only learned about ten years ago who his mother was. let alone Brian and his parents,

Date: August 21, 2015 14:30

Paul, errors and ommisions in there, yah need to do better. Also, you conveniantly miss out that some of them, individuallly and together, have tried to contact the Jones a number of times so that they could meet their own family and learn about their dad.

Just consider that they replied to and invited some strangers (fans) in to their lives, but despite repeated attempts, didn't offer the same to their own blood.

So yes, cold and cruel.

Again, it's clear you were not doing this "for the children", so why did you make this nonsense claim a few years ago?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-21 15:15 by His Majesty.

Posted by: swiss ()
Date: August 24, 2015 01:19

This sort of looks like our guy, doesn't it? But it's John Fogerty, so it's 99.9% certainly not him.

Due to the shot of our guy with Kenneth Anger at Hyde Park (as Anger is shooting footage that would end up in Anger's Lucifer Rising), I reached out to someone who was an associate of Kenneth Anger's; put together all photos from here, and asked whether he could place Mystery Man. Not hopeful, because he and Kenneth Anger severed ties in 1968, but we'll see.

We will get our answer eventually...smiling bouncing smiley

- swiss

Date: August 24, 2015 01:22

Welcome back, swiss! smileys with beer

Date: August 24, 2015 01:27

DandelionPowderman
Welcome back, swiss! smileys with beer

merci, beaucoup - it's good to be here; it's good to be... winking smiley

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 24, 2015 01:32

yeah swiss good ta see ya back ... we all missed ya ... and your input

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Naturalust ()
Date: August 24, 2015 01:47

Whoo Hoo! Not only is this mystery thread brought back on track but by one of my favorite iorr posters with some characteristically great swiss research to try to point us in the right direction! So nice to see you here again my dear, warm welcome and lotsa aloha.

Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: August 24, 2015 01:52

Always great see them return.......thumbs up

Date: August 24, 2015 02:42

Rockman
yeah swiss good ta see ya back ... we all missed ya ... and your input

thanks, Rockee - missed you too smiling smiley

Date: August 24, 2015 02:47

Naturalust
Whoo Hoo! Not only is this mystery thread brought back on track but by one of my favorite iorr posters with some characteristically great swiss research to try to point us in the right direction! So nice to see you here again my dear, warm welcome and lotsa aloha.

Mahalo, brah

Date: August 24, 2015 02:56

Welcome back! thumbs up

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: August 24, 2015 02:59

Welcome, swiss! smileys with beer

Date: August 24, 2015 03:00

NICOS
Always great see them return.......thumbs up

Hey Nico smiling smiley

Date: August 24, 2015 03:01

His Majesty
Welcome back! thumbs up

hey! you too!!

Date: August 24, 2015 03:02

Cristiano Radtke

Thanks, Cristiano, you always make me feel welcome smileys with beer

Posted by: latebloomer ()
Date: August 24, 2015 04:11

Hi Swiss, glad to see your moniker here again! smiling smiley I hope you can help solve the mystery...

Date: August 24, 2015 06:16

swiss
Cristiano Radtke

Thanks, Cristiano, you always make me feel welcome smileys with beer

welcome back! we need you!

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: August 24, 2015 11:15

Welcome back. Swiss!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2015-08-24 11:39 by Bliss.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: August 24, 2015 11:33

Hi again, swiss! And here's hoping you can put us out of our misery regarding Anita's friend!

Posted by: with sssoul ()
Date: August 24, 2015 11:33

Swiss, it's good to see your typeface! Thank you for rejoining us.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314...LastNext
Current Page: 9 of 18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1860
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home