Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Tickets from Event Travel
Posted by: MartinB ()
Date: April 7, 2014 13:22

Event Travel offers these (expensive) ticket packages which can sometimes be useful. Does anybody here has any experience with this agency?

Re: Tickets from Event Travel
Posted by: Grison ()
Date: April 7, 2014 13:56

They are quite helpful and very reliable. But it is not a bargain indeed. Their seats are not always the best in the house, but you can phone them and ask about the section. If you want to be first in to the Golden Circle (there is NO tongue pit in europe) it might be an option. However, be aware that in some places during the Asian concerts (Abu Dhabi especially) the stage was so high that upfront was a view of a black wall.
Depending on where you go the direct package might be cheaper. Like in Zürich for instance the Golden Circle Package is about 100 Euros cheaper when ordering via ticketcorner.com than eventtravel.com .
For sure do NEVER order Packages via third parties as they frame you. We met a couple who paid much much more than the package and at the end had to wait on the normal entrance site.

Date: April 7, 2014 14:32

Thank you, Grison. So you think that the early entry GA package with eventtravel is really early entry, is that right?

Date: April 7, 2014 16:45

MartinB
Thank you, Grison. So you think that the early entry GA package with eventtravel is really early entry, is that right?
Well it should work hopefully. In the US it was slotix.com which was responsible for the Tongue Pit package and it worked very well. You had a different line up, you stand in a queue and the ones waited for the longest and first had also the option for the best place on the rail. I do not know how they will organize it in Europe, but it was the security guys in the US who let us in long before the others and we kept our space and event went back and forth to the bathroom without a problem People were very cortious. I do not know how pushy and fair/unfair the situation might be in Europe. I will give it a chance twice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-04-07 16:46 by Grison.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: April 7, 2014 21:18

Hi,I bought a ticket for the Madrid show from event travel last week and I have to assume that as I was directed there from the official Rolling Stones website they are a good and safe if not cheap haha way of getting a ticket.

Thanks
Nate

Posted by: Vwoods747 ()
Date: April 8, 2014 04:35

Event travel are a very professional outfit. Used them for HYDE PARK last summer, they were well organized and very reliable. Enjoyed them so much I will be using them in Oslo, Paris, Vienna, Rome, and Stockholm.

Posted by: leteyer ()
Date: April 8, 2014 12:32

I dont rememebr if i got my On Stage ticket for the Cologne show from them. If that is the case the service was horrible, I paid like 75 euros for DHL and they only sent me a boucher so I had to make a more or less long line the day of the show and no VIP treatment at all.

Posted by: Fuzzavelli ()
Date: April 8, 2014 14:23

very well organized it seems. I got Paris pitt ticket and they held it overnight for me until I got the money sorted. Also the deposit and remainder 6 weeks out from show is good

Date: April 8, 2014 14:26

Thank you all, let's hope that they are OK and that "early entry" is really early entry, that's my main worry.

Date: April 8, 2014 14:45

MartinB
Thank you all, let's hope that they are OK and that "early entry" is really early entry, that's my main worry.
Which one will you go?????

Date: April 8, 2014 16:06

Grison
MartinB
Which one will you go?????

Madrid

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2250
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home