Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Respecting & Appreciating BV !!!
Date: March 29, 2014 00:52

I appreciate this site very much and I have a look here every day for many years. Somehow familiar for me since 94 or so. Therefore thanks for your effort BV.

But what I really find ridiculous are those comments "please confirm BV" "please give us an insight BV" etc.....

Bjornulf Vik is the owner of this site and we are happy to have this site where he puts so much work in it. I believe he has his sources BUT he is not the personal assistant of the Rolling Stones Management who knows everything.I respect his efforts but no need for these submissive attitudes some posters have.

I also think it was a little bit despotic the last few days/weeks but that might be due to the circumstances.

Just my opinion.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-29 01:25 by ThroughTheLonelyNights.

Posted by: 2120Wolf ()
Date: March 29, 2014 01:20

ThroughTheLonelyNights
I appreciate this site very much and I have a look here every day for many years. Somehow familiar for me since 94 or so. Therefore thanks for your effort BV.

But what I really find ridiculous are those comments "please confirm BV" "please give us an insight BV" etc.....

Bjornulf Vik is the owner of this site which is very important for the fans and we are thankful as he puts so much work in it. I believe he has his sources BUT he is not the personal assistant of the Rolling Stones Management who knows everything.I respect his efforts but no need for these submissive attitudes some posters have.

I also think it was a little bit despotic the last few days/weeks but that might be due to the circumstances.

Just my opinion.

Yes, No Doubt....you know how it is, some people like to feel like they got the inside, then they tell others as if they were in the inside, and it makes them feel real good, it is a weakness deep down inside some people.

Posted by: BlackHat ()
Date: March 29, 2014 10:50

Perhaps everyone should respect each other?

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: March 29, 2014 11:27

BlackHat
Perhaps everyone should respect each other?

Absolutely. And you can leave out the "perhaps" and the "?"

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

Posted by: Braincapers ()
Date: March 29, 2014 11:34

so that's what the BV in Promotone BV stands for!

Jesting aside much respect BV. Respect or not, it's his site and we abide by his rules or go somewhere else.

Posted by: andrea66 ()
Date: March 29, 2014 14:36

A lot of respect for what he is doin'. I like to read and to write sometimes, i don't like when sometimes i have the feeling i am reading a 'stones pravda'. Like in the last weeks. But bv is super ok for me, none of us could do better

Posted by: buffalo7478 ()
Date: March 29, 2014 15:08

I don't always agree with opinions on the site, but I stop here almost daily, and am thankful for a place to have some discussions about the stones with rabid fans and haters alike (and everyone in-between), and everyone in-between, and to hear and share some truly memorable tracks and shows in the Hot Stuff section.

I imagine it is a lot of work for BV and I'm thankful it is here, and though some occasionally complain, it is the best place on the web to discuss all things Stones.

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: March 29, 2014 15:42

2120Wolf
ThroughTheLonelyNights

Bjornulf Vik is the owner of this site which is very important for the fans and we are thankful as he puts so much work in it. I believe he has his sources BUT he is not the personal assistant of the Rolling Stones Management who knows everything.I respect his efforts but no need for these submissive attitudes some posters have.

Just my opinion.

Yes, No Doubt....you know how it is, some people like to feel like they got the inside, then they tell others as if they were in the inside, and it makes them feel real good, it is a weakness deep down inside some people.
You started out praising BV, now it sounds like you are knocking him.

Posted by: flilflam ()
Date: March 29, 2014 16:08

I am so happy to have a website that devotes itself entirely with the Stones and their body of work. Whenever I want information about upcoming concerts, I go here first.

Posted by: 2120Wolf ()
Date: March 31, 2014 20:55

Rokyfan
2120Wolf
ThroughTheLonelyNights

Just my opinion.

Some People (meaning people in general), I am not refering to BV and I am not praising or knocking him. The post relates to Respecting & Appreciating BV for his hard work & dedication !!! You brought up all the other junk.

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: March 31, 2014 21:05

2120Wolf
Rokyfan
2120Wolf
ThroughTheLonelyNights

Just my opinion.

Some People (meaning people in general), I am not refering to BV and I am not praising or knocking him. The post relates to Respecting & Appreciating BV for his hard work & dedication !!! You brought up all the other junk.

Maybe a language issue here. I didn't bring up anything. You seemed to be agreeing with the poster who was mocking the submissive attitude demonstrated by your post and other posts, and seemed to be agreeing with the "not official but wants and tries to appear to be official" point that the poster made about BV. I don't mean to make fun of you -- I know your post was not directed at BV, but it could have been, no? That was the point made by the poster you were responding to (not by me).

Re: Respecting BV !!!
Posted by: Bellajane ()
Date: March 31, 2014 21:08

Hairball
kleermaker
BlackHat
Perhaps we take a lead from North Korea and copy BVs haircut!!

Isn't he bald? Just asking.

Respect...

Is this BV? Not bad!winking smiley

Posted by: nobs ()
Date: April 1, 2014 00:57

That reminds me, I have to go BM

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1823
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home