Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

For those going to Fenway
Posted by: Pedro99 ()
Date: May 20, 2005 02:45

You might want to get there early. I went to the first Springsteen show there and it was a nightmare. Everybody entered the concert at the same time. We moved about ten feet in twenty minutes at one point in the concourse area. Field seats probably have a different entrance and might not be that bad. Get in the building early. Once we got to seats you could not move through aisle to go to bathrooms or concessions for about an hour because of confusion. Fenway seats are not marked that clearly and the concert crowds don't know were to go. Were as with baseball most are season ticket holders who know were to go and enter the park at different times. There has been three concerts since so maybe ushers have gotten better directing people. I have tickets for both nights but I am debating on just going to East Hartford show (five minutes from house).

Arrive early, get in park early be patient and enjoy the shows.

PS I had a field box seat row 1 down first base side and in honesty could not see much from there. Watch the screen most of the night but atmosphere was incredible.

Re: For those going to Fenway
Posted by: kahoosier ()
Date: May 20, 2005 04:25

God, Comisky Park for Licks was a nightmare! I have no idea how many entrances were open, but we got ther before any music was playing inside, and by the time we moved through the line, past the horrible crowds at the venders to our seats, Chrissie Hynde was half way through her second to last song.

Posted by: ifucantrockme ()
Date: May 20, 2005 06:39

Yeah, Comisky was the worst. Bathroom lines 30 minutes long. I missed the entire Pretenders set

Posted by: mickijaggeroo ()
Date: May 20, 2005 08:56

Thanks for the tip, Pedro. We will be there early.

Vilhelm
Nordic Stones Vikings

Posted by: swec12 ()
Date: May 28, 2005 01:03

Anyone remember how the seat #'s run on the field at Fenway?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1362
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home