Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 17
STOCKHOLM Sweden 2014 Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 23, 2014 21:49

Please use this thread to discuss details about ticket sales, travel and more regarding the STOCKHOLM Sweden show of the Rolling Stones "14 on Fire" tour 2014:

Tue July 1
Tele2 Arena
Stockholm, Sweden

Bjornulf

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-24 16:52 by bv.

Re: STOCKHOLM Sweden 2014 Rolling Stones show and travel info
Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: March 24, 2014 10:17

The Stockholm show is confirmed for July 1st at the Tele2 Arena.
Tickets go on sale Friday March 28th at 9 am.

[www.livenation.se]

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: March 24, 2014 10:17

Now confirmed: Tele2arena, Stockholm, Tuesday 1 July.

Posted by: Come On ()
Date: March 24, 2014 10:21

Thommie

GREAT! Much better sound then on Friends, and the home-arena for my Fotball-Team, namely Djurgårdens IF.

2 1 2 0

Posted by: Thommie ()
Date: March 24, 2014 10:26

Come On
Thommie

GREAT! Much better sound then on Friends, and the home-arena for my Fotball-Team, namely Djurgårdens IF.

Agree (Not about the football-team but the choice of arena winking smiley )

Posted by: Merlin ()
Date: March 24, 2014 10:57

Anyone got hold of a seating plan already? Ticket prices SEK 650-1495 isn't that expensive. I was wondering of there will be a Golden Circle? (Hope so).

Posted by: drbryant ()
Date: March 24, 2014 12:53

One of the world's underrated cities! I've only been there once, but gorgeous waterways, Swedish meatballs, reindeer stew and an Abba Museum. AND the Stones? I'm practically there already.

Posted by: tiffanyblu ()
Date: March 24, 2014 13:30

Finallysmiling smiley will there be some pre-sales thru RollingStones.com for members?

Posted by: Grison ()
Date: March 24, 2014 14:32

drbryant
One of the world's underrated cities! I've only been there once, but gorgeous waterways, Swedish meatballs, reindeer stew and an Abba Museum. AND the Stones? I'm practically there already.
to bad I can't make it to meet you there. But Stockholm was the biggest Stonescity in Europe in 2003. Nothing to compare with any other cities. It was just great and I can recommend it to everyone.

Date: March 24, 2014 14:39

Grison
drbryant
to bad I can't make it to meet you there. But Stockholm was the biggest Stonescity in Europe in 2003. Nothing to compare with any other cities. It was just great and I can recommend it to everyone.

YUP! and that will happen again this splendid summer...

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: March 24, 2014 14:53

More decent ticket prices than I thought. 650-1495 SEK (Swedish Crowns) equals about $100-230 USD.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: March 24, 2014 15:06

Ticket vendor for Stockholm is at least this one:

[www.axs.com]

Date: March 24, 2014 15:07

Stoneage
More decent ticket prices than I thought. 650-1495 SEK (Swedish Crowns) equals about $100-230 USD.

Are you gonna visit Tele2Arena Stoneage, or are you into warming up for Hellström on Ullevi the 7th July..grinning smiley

Date: March 24, 2014 15:24

Agree that the Sthlm prices are very reasonable.

Flights too.

It was with a heavy heart that I had to make the decision to drop Oslo. Just too steep.

Posted by: sepi ()
Date: March 24, 2014 15:48

Hi,

can somebody from Sweden tell me more, because there is two place where you can buy tickets. Biljett.nu is selling already, Live Nation starts sell friday?
Biljett.nu is always more expensive, every concert I have looked for.

Thanks.

Date: March 24, 2014 15:49

Biljett.nu is a scalper website.

Date: March 24, 2014 15:49

Biljett.nu are scalpers.

Livenation.se will probably not sell the tickets themselves rather link you to AXS.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 24, 2014 15:53

Stoneage

what is a reasonable priced, cheap hotel in Stockhom=====Hope i can get tickets.
Jeroen

Date: March 24, 2014 16:13

will there be a fos or golden circle in Stockholm=======

Jeroen

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: March 24, 2014 18:37

Come On
Are you gonna visit Tele2Arena Stoneage, or are you into warming up for Hellström on Ullevi the 7th July

Håkan Hellström? Come on, Come On...

Corriecas
what is a reasonable priced, cheap hotel in Stockhom=====Hope i can get tickets

Hotels are probably in the same range as the ticket prices; between $100 and $200 depending on which standard you are looking for.
The Stones will stay at Grand Hotel, as always. If you are on a budget: Look for a hostel (about $50 per night).

Date: March 24, 2014 18:51

Stoneage
Come On
Are you gonna visit Tele2Arena Stoneage, or are you into warming up for Hellström on Ullevi the 7th July

Håkan Hellström? Come on, Come On...

Corriecas
what is a reasonable priced, cheap hotel in Stockhom=====Hope i can get tickets

Hotels are probably in the same range as the ticket prices; between $100 and $200 depending on which standard you are looking for.
The Stones will stay at Grand Hotel, as always. If you are on a budget: Look for a hostel (about $50 per night).

Thanks Jeroen

Posted by: Infamy ()
Date: March 24, 2014 23:37

So no presale for Stockholm?

Ray
15 and counting. No stopping. Stockholm next.

Posted by: HaroldJustin ()
Date: March 25, 2014 01:31

New here (\o/) but tought I might give you guys an idea of the layout for One Direction Perfromance held at the same location two week(ish) days prior.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-25 01:31 by HaroldJustin.

Date: March 25, 2014 09:08

It's not the same venue. One Direction are playing Friends Arena (the new national football stadium with a 55-60,000 capacity) located in Solna just North of central Stockholm.
The Tele2 Arena is located next door to the Globe, South of central Stockholm.
The capacity is 40,000 or so.
While the Friends Arena has three tiers of seating, the Tele2 Arena has two. (And the Telenor Arena in Oslo has only one). Otherwise they are quite similar.

Posted by: Dolf ()
Date: March 25, 2014 11:37

Hi Everyone,

Is there a overview of the FOS/area in the Tele 2 Arena which? Has anyone experiences with how to get to the Tele 2 Arena? What is the best way, public transport, by car or taxi? What is the best way of travel after the concert? Any ideas?

Cheers,

Dolf

Date: March 25, 2014 12:09

Dolf
Hi Everyone,

Is there a overview of the FOS/area in the Tele 2 Arena which? Has anyone experiences with how to get to the Tele 2 Arena? What is the best way, public transport, by car or taxi? What is the best way of travel after the concert? Any ideas?

Cheers,

Dolf

Public transport is absolutely the best way to travel to Tele2 Arena. All green subway lines that goes to Hagsägtra/Skarpnäck/Högdalen & Farsta Strand will take you to Gullmarsplan (4 stations from the central station). Therefrom it's a 10 minutes walk where you will first pass "Globen" (where they played in '98 & '03). And then you are there. If you take the "Hagsätra" line you can also drop off at the "Globen" station which is 5 minutes less walk smiling smiley

Date: March 25, 2014 12:14

tiffanyblu
Dolf
Hi Everyone,

Cheers,

Dolf

Public transport is absolutely the best way to travel to Tele2 Arena. All green subway lines that goes to Hagsägtra/Skarpnäck/Högdalen & Farsta Strand will take you to Gullmarsplan (4 stations from the central station). Therefrom it's a 10 minutes walk where you will first pass "Globen" (where they played in '98 & '03). And then you are there. If you take the "Hagsätra" line you can also drop off at the "Globen" station which is 5 minutes less walk smiling smiley

what is a reasonable Budget Hotel near the Arena.
Jeroen

Date: March 25, 2014 12:21

corriecas
tiffanyblu
Dolf
Hi Everyone,

Cheers,

Dolf

Jeroen

The best and closest ones is ptobably on Södermalm, try this one: [anno1647.se] real close to slussen where you have 2 stations to go, or you can walk for 25 minutes. I will try to find some more after lunchsmiling smiley

Date: March 25, 2014 12:26

tiffanyblu
corriecas
tiffanyblu
Dolf
Hi Everyone,

Cheers,

Dolf

Jeroen

The best and closest ones is ptobably on Södermalm, try this one: [anno1647.se] real close to slussen where you have 2 stations to go, or you can walk for 25 minutes. I will try to find some more after lunchsmiling smiley

Hope your lunch was nice. Thanks for the info
jeroen

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: March 25, 2014 13:00

So prices not known yet, just the range from 650,00 kr to 1.495,00 ?

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Goto Page: 1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 1 of 17

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1290
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home