Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Pinkpop saturday sold out
Posted by: HappyRambler ()
Date: March 15, 2014 12:12

Tried with many friends.....no tickets....angry smileyyawning smiley

Re: Pinkpop saturday sold out
Posted by: Promoman ()
Date: March 15, 2014 12:22

It was almost impossible to get through. Many of my friends failed. I needed 5, but have only two.

I'm so happy with the two I have.

Posted by: HappyRambler ()
Date: March 15, 2014 12:23

Lucky you smileys with beer. You have at least two.....enjoy them

Posted by: Kaisan ()
Date: March 15, 2014 12:27

Hmm ... I had no problems. I have 4 tickets, three for my friends, one for me.

Posted by: rollingrichard ()
Date: March 15, 2014 12:31

As Always, you will find tickets at the venue or where-ever. Don't go with the panic. I've seen them about 30 times over the years, I never ever met anyone who couldn't come in a venue like that.

For clubgigs, it's different of course.

No worries, mate !

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 15, 2014 12:42

Still looking for 1 Ticket too (for 7th off course, but would also accept a 3-day-ticket :-))

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: March 15, 2014 12:44

Kaisan

I can't believe you think of me as a friend. Thank you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-15 12:48 by BowieStone.

Posted by: Kaisan ()
Date: March 15, 2014 12:46

BowieStone
Kaisan

I can't believe you think of my as a friend. Thank you!

Sorry that I have to say that, but I don´t think that I know you so well ;-)

Posted by: MononoM ()
Date: March 15, 2014 12:53

got my ticket the old fashioned way, at the local recordshop smiling smiley

Life's just a cocktail party on the street

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: March 15, 2014 13:09

No ticket...
I really need 4

Somehow I don't like those people who got tickets and already sell them for double price

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: March 15, 2014 13:13

YES! I have two tickets for Pinkpop!

The ticketmaster site was terrible, but I also tried with my phone. After 6 minutes I came through, but than I had to wait till half past ten when I got someone to order my tickets from.

Werchter I got two tickets via the site in 15 minutes.

So two Stones concerts this summer for me (at least!).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-15 13:15 by GJV.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: March 15, 2014 13:27

The Stones are among the best at releasing tickets close to the date of the show to collapse any inflated scalper prices. Dont pay too much, esp for a festival.

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: March 15, 2014 15:22

Max'sKansasCity
The Stones are among the best at releasing tickets close to the date of the show to collapse any inflated scalper prices. Dont pay too much, esp for a festival.

Yup - if you didn't get a ticket, too, like me, let's try to keep our heads up... Next time, if I have the chance, why not buy 2 or 3 tickes more and then make somebody here happy? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 15, 2014 15:33

Promoman
It was almost impossible to get through. Many of my friends failed. I needed 5, but have only two.

I'm so happy with the two I have.

Congratulations, i needed 2 for Pinkpop......... Got None !!!!!!!!
Jeroen

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: March 15, 2014 15:35

waterrats
Max'sKansasCity

Yup - if you didn't get a ticket, too, like me, let's try to keep our heads up... Next time, if I have the chance, why not buy 2 or 3 tickes more and then make somebody here happy? spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Or instead let someone else out there who has never seen the band before get a chance to go?

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: March 15, 2014 15:39

waterrats
Max'sKansasCity

thumbs up smileys with beer

Posted by: Pete66 ()
Date: March 15, 2014 15:49

Yes, finally got my ticket after waiting 3 1/2 hours at the local record store. Stones, here i come!

Pete.

Posted by: priscilla16 ()
Date: March 15, 2014 15:57

I also got no tickets for pinkpop. I was in that line for over 1,5 hours (online at ticketmaster.nl). I was two minutes to late for the tickets :C

Posted by: Wild Slivovitz ()
Date: March 15, 2014 16:21

priscilla16
I also got no tickets for pinkpop. I was in that line for over 1,5 hours (online at ticketmaster.nl). I was two minutes to late for the tickets :C

+1

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: March 15, 2014 18:09

+1

Although 'only' 1 hour for me. Grrrr!!!!! Very pissed off! As usual they are popping up on stbhub etc at crazy money.

As others say I bet they put a few extras on sale 2 weeks before to stuff the touts (scalpers)...

Posted by: DiamondDog7 ()
Date: March 15, 2014 20:59

I think there will be another concert outside Pinkpop...

Think about it... Pinkpop sold out so quickly... between the date of Pinkpop and Werchter there's a huge gap of time. Maybe they will anounce another date somewhere in Holland...? I don't know. Just some wishful thinking from my point of view.

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: March 16, 2014 10:14

DiamondDog7
Just some wishful thinking from my point of view.

Exactly.

Posted by: GJV ()
Date: March 16, 2014 10:34

I hope you're right, but don't forget Pinkpop was the only venue the Dutch promotor wanted to do not being afraid it wouldn't be sold out, because of the huge amount of money the Stones were asking. Pinkpop was not a realy big risk, because it's a festival which is almost sold out very fast every year.

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: March 16, 2014 16:17

GJV
I hope you're right, but don't forget Pinkpop was the only venue the Dutch promotor wanted to do not being afraid it wouldn't be sold out, because of the huge amount of money the Stones were asking. Pinkpop was not a realy big risk, because it's a festival which is almost sold out very fast every year.

The Stones took away a big part of their budget. So this year they'll probably make less money than in previous years. Only difference...sold out in minutes instead of weeks or months.

Posted by: jackflash27 ()
Date: March 16, 2014 16:22

Wild Slivovitz
priscilla16

+1

I was one of the 'lucky' ones: I got tickets for both the whole weekend and 2 for the Saturday (stones day). But I didn't get it for free: I had to line up before the VVV sale location since friday night 23.30. So waiting for 10,5 long, cold, and rainy hours. Very tough, but worth every penny. Sorry for you (and all other people) who had to wait a long time, and still didn't get tickets. Hope you will be able to join another show.

Posted by: runrudolph ()
Date: March 16, 2014 16:32

DiamondDog7

Think about it... Pinkpop sold out so quickly... between the date of Pinkpop and Werchter there's a huge gap of time. Maybe they will anounce another date somewhere in Holland...? I don't know. Just some wishful thinking from my point of view.

I really really hope you are right, and there will be one more show in Holland. Did not get a ticket for Pinkpop.
Jeroen

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: March 16, 2014 16:34

corriecas
DiamondDog7

I really really hope you are right, and there will be one more show in Holland. Did not get a ticket for Pinkpop.
Jeroen
Jeroen, you'll get a ticket for Pinkpop sooner or later

Posted by: LuxuryStones ()
Date: March 16, 2014 16:37

It's going to be an "encore" for Taylor, I saw him there in 1975. I checked in half an hour before the concert, and since Taylor and Bruce were the last act of the festival, the ticket price was only five Dutch guilders. Long time ago, great memories. smiling smiley

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: March 16, 2014 16:50

GJV

Yup the Pinkpop head probably got an exclusivity deal with the Stones to make sure Jagger won't sign for another show on the Dutch soil with another promoter.

Posted by: MAF ()
Date: March 17, 2014 15:39

Maybe a deal like this: Dont't announce another show before a number of other shows are sold out. So this weekend would be the right time (if Düsseldorf is sold out).

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2143
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home