Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

How to get tickets for The Rolling Stones shows in Europe 2014
Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 17, 2014 15:25

Let's face the fact. It is a HOT ticket. And it will be gone before you have got your breakfast done. In fact before you get time to even think about ticket prices, arena, stadium, or if they will come to your home town.

NO. They will not come to the home town for most of us. We have to come to them. This is the list of where they will come this year in Europe. This might be the last time they visit Europe. May be there are some small changes, but this is pretty much the list. Please do not blame me if you miss this chance.

EUROPEAN TOUR 2014 - 14 ON FIRE : [www.iorr.org]

These are some old IORR pages on the very same subject. How to get tickets. Please do read them. They are still valid, even if they are 10-15 years old. Please replace the old sponsor back then like "Sprint" with the name of the new sponsor. Use the pre-sale. Use the links I will add here soon, one for each city in Europe. Please share info here so that everyone will be able to get tickets.

You Can't Always Get What You Want, but you get what you need. Good luck with your ticket hunt!

How to get Stones tickets - The 1997 Bridges to Babylon Tour : [www.iorr.org]

The Rolling Stones concert travel offers - How to get tickets 2002/2003 : [www.iorr.org]

Please use this thread for HOW TO GET TICKETS only. For rumours about shows please use this one:

The Rolling Stones World Tour 2014 - dates and more : [www.iorr.org]

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-17 15:28 by bv.

Re: How to get tickets for The Rolling Stones shows in Europe 2014
Posted by: RoughJusticeOnYa ()
Date: March 17, 2014 17:10

...If someone has 1, 2, or even 3 tickets for Pinkpop burning in his/ her back pocket, desperately looking for an opportunity to turn this/ these into hard (but hopefully reasonable) cash: I'm available to help that person. smiling bouncing smiley

(Yeah, I know: this should probably go to the Buy/ Sell/ Trade section of this forum. But I thought I'd mention it anyway. smoking smiley )

Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: March 17, 2014 17:25

I can hear Rome calling me...

\m/

Posted by: bv ()
Date: March 17, 2014 18:00

Please do NOT use this thread for ticket trading. There is a separate forum for that. It will be a mess of people trade tickets here.

Bjornulf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1730
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home