Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

dancing at shows
Posted by: kait ()
Date: May 17, 2005 22:01

Early warning: If you dont like people dancing at a rolling stones concert than (A) stay home and listen to the CD or ( just shut up for an hour and a half, and then we'll be done. If you're so uptight that you need to cry to security, please check yourself into a nursing home.

Re: dancing at shows
Posted by: Koen ()
Date: May 17, 2005 22:07

Most Stones's songs are not really good to dance to anyway, so that's not going to be a problem. Unless you mean jumping up and down while clapping your hands in the air grinning smiley

- Koen.

Date: May 17, 2005 22:19

yeah, that's what i mean - so don't took a place behind me -smiling smiley

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: May 17, 2005 22:35

Koen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Most Stones's songs are not really good to dance
> to anyway, so that's not going to be a problem.
> Unless you mean jumping up and down while clapping
> your hands in the air
>
> - Koen.

Are u kidding? Almost all Stones songs are made to dance to. Name one you can't dance to....

Posted by: Manhattan ()
Date: May 17, 2005 22:49

T&A Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Are u kidding? Almost all Stones songs are made
> to dance to. Name one you can't dance to....

"And Mr Spector And Mr Pitney Came Too" is hard to dance to.

Posted by: T&A ()
Date: May 17, 2005 23:12

yeah, well it's been "awhile" since we've been treated to that on the live stage....

Posted by: KeithRichards ()
Date: May 17, 2005 23:19

Kait, you are from Austria as well, right?
I warn you, if you were the guy during the Licks concert, who stood right in front of me, telling me to stop singing and dancing - the next time I'll beat you up! :-|

Posted by: sirjagger ()
Date: May 17, 2005 23:19

Yes Go for it! Dance and/ or jump and clapp Ur hands!..ENjoy the Concert! Alive! donĀ“t Sit winking smiley

Posted by: Hound Dog ()
Date: May 17, 2005 23:20

Try dancing to @#$%& Blues.

Posted by: sirjagger ()
Date: May 17, 2005 23:23

I think Kait means "dancing" to songs except the slow ones!..

Date: May 17, 2005 23:39

yes kr, i'm from austria too. i don't think that you'll stand more than a few minutes behind me, i'm 1,93 -smiling smiley btw, we had contact about u2 in vienna, do you have any tickets for me?

sir jagger: you're right, during the slow ones i always dance straight to the bar to get some drinks

Date: May 17, 2005 23:54

Hey kait! I'm about about as tall as you :-) if I stand on my toes I can see everything.
About U2 - I got an offer for 1 ticket, but I didn't take it as I don't want to go there alone. I'm still thinking of just going there at the day of the concert and hope to get some cheap tickets right before the show.
Btw, did you hear anything about a Stones concert in Vienna in 2006?

Date: May 18, 2005 00:08

no, until now i heard nothing about a show. but i think they'll do one at good old ernst-happel. if not, i'm gonna see them in munich,it's the same way for me.
about u2, i had the same thoughts. tix will be much cheaper in front of the stadium than on ebay. better idea: let's go to the "schweizerhaus" and talk about mick'n'keef-smiling smiley

Date: May 18, 2005 00:12

Schweizerhaus is always great - good Schweinsbraten there :-)
Send me an email when you are in Vienna - would be cool to meet a fellow Stones fan!

I also think they'll play the Happel Stadion again. But it would be great to see them doing an arena show here - maybe the Stadthalle again, like in the early 70ies!

Date: May 18, 2005 00:24

of course, stadthalle would be great. but if so, i think you must have good connections to get tickets. otherwise, for the show in munich 03 (olympiahalle) they sold the tix for half the price at the concert day, and this was the opening show for the euro-tour!!!! but what about the opera?-smiling smiley

Date: May 18, 2005 00:36

The opera... that would be the great, of course!
But I think that Austria is just a minor market for them, so they'll play a stadium show. But I'd like to be surprised, of course!
If they do a club show, I'll go there the day before and sleep right in front of the ticket office!

Date: May 18, 2005 00:42

they'll play a big show in austria for sure. i can't imagine in which austrian club they should play?! rockhaus? orpheum? i think ronnie would prefer the "camera"!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2097
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home