Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Stones merchandise for 14 on Fire
Posted by: frenki09 ()
Date: February 27, 2014 05:08

So far as I know the only merchandise sold inside the venue was the programs. If you wanted anything else you had to get in line for the merchandise tent
outside.

There are some posts like the one above about the merchandise that they are selling during the Asian tour. But I haven's seen any pics of these or any posts describing them. And it's not clear WHERE they are selling them.

It would be nice to read more info about this. And to see some photos of the items.

I wanna be a little prepared when I get to Macau, so I get to my seat in time in the venue.

And it's probably too much to ask, but could someone measure the T-shirt he bought? Length = back collar to bottom hem of shirt Width = armpit to armpit across front of shirt.

In Asia sizes tend to be different. Large might mean a smaller size than in a Western country. Again, I just wanna make sure I don't waste too much time when I'm finally there at the venue.

Do they take credit cards? Or just local currency? Perhaps USD?

Remember those leather jackets they were selling since the Steel Wheels tour? (Even Keith wore one during the whole tour in 1989/90, and I remember seeing Clapton in one of those in 1989.) They kept these for all other tours that followed. Do they have these jackets for this tour??? Did they sell them in the US last year?

Thanks in advance for all the comments.

Frankie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-02-27 07:48 by frenki09.

Re: Stones mercahdise for 14 on Fire
Posted by: CaptainCorella ()
Date: February 27, 2014 07:30

frenki09

And it's probably too much to ask, but could someone measure the T-shirt he bought? Length = back collar to bottom hem of shirt Width = armpit to armpit across front of shirt.

In Asia sizes tend to be different. Large might mean a smaller size than in a Western country. Again, I just wanna make sure I don't waste too much time when I'm finally there at the venue.

Frankie

The notes for Hanging Rock say "Catering and bars only accept cash, No ATMs on site. "

And a reasonable assumption throughout Australia will be that Australian Dollars will be the currency used.

Re: Stones mercahdise for 14 on Fire
Date: February 27, 2014 07:48

CaptainCorella
frenki09

Frankie

The notes for Hanging Rock say "Catering and bars only accept cash, No ATMs on site. "

And a reasonable assumption throughout Australia will be that Australian Dollars will be the currency used.

That's a reasonable assumption... But I was more interested in what is happening in Asia when it comes to the merchandise...

Re: Stones merchandise for 14 on Fire
Posted by: Harm ()
Date: February 27, 2014 08:02

A gift I got from Abu Dhabi

Posted by: kitoise ()
Date: February 27, 2014 12:17

Hi Harm!
Can you scan and post all these covers please?
Thanks
Chris

Posted by: Harm ()
Date: February 27, 2014 12:23

kitoise
Hi Harm!
Can you scan and post all these covers please?
Thanks
Chris

Not enough? I don't have the MJ issue though
[www.timeoutabudhabi.com]

Posted by: zgubi ()
Date: February 27, 2014 12:47

T-shirts in Abu Dhabi were 150 AED a piece.

I've only looked at the women stuff and I got the vest one small size and it fits great. normal ladies t-shirts in S size were slightly too small.

The store was outside the venue as were the bars for the front sections.

I make daily videos on the tour at [youtube.com]
Going to: London - Manchester - Twickenham - Berlin - Marseille - Prague - Warsaw

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: February 27, 2014 13:45

zgubi

I've only looked at the women stuff and I got the vest one small size and it fits great. normal ladies t-shirts in S size were slightly too small.

Nice Blog and congratulations on meeting the stones and to your dedication in doing so.thumbs up

Date: February 27, 2014 13:45

zgubi

Wow! That's actually a pretty cool shirt!!! Thanks for the photo! It looks like you had a great time! cool smiley

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: February 27, 2014 22:07

Your BLOG and your STORY is INCREDIBLE!

Everyone has to read this:

Rolling with the Stones: My Tour Blog 14 On Fire [www.vdvcamp.ro]

Well done on MEETING THE STONES!
Love it.

Date: February 28, 2014 03:45

Kurt
Your BLOG and your STORY is INCREDIBLE!

Everyone has to read this:

Rolling with the Stones: My Tour Blog 14 On Fire [www.vdvcamp.ro]

Well done on MEETING THE STONES!
Love it.

This is all nice, and I also love the blog, but info on the merchandise would be appreciated.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: February 28, 2014 04:39

Pretty sure they were selling the leather jackets on the US tour--they definitely were in London in 2012.

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: February 28, 2014 20:36

They updated today the official store www.rollingstones.com with new clothing for 14 On Fire Tour.

No Geisha shirt available...

Posted by: skyhawk ()
Date: February 28, 2014 21:21

rogerriffin
They updated today the official store www.rollingstones.com with new clothing for 14 On Fire Tour.

You'll have to go to the USA/ROW store. The shirt as above with It's Only Rock 'n Roll is not available, the Abu Dhabi eventshirt is.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: February 28, 2014 23:16

Buy me something.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-02-28 23:24 by Kurt.

Date: March 4, 2014 08:28

Someone posted a very cool pic of a Tokyio shirt in the live updates for the second concert in Japan. Page 1.

It would have been nice if people were a little more active, and shared more info about the merchandise. sad smiley

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: March 4, 2014 11:48

skyhawk
rogerriffin

You'll have to go to the USA/ROW store. The shirt as above with It's Only Rock 'n Roll is not available, the Abu Dhabi eventshirt is.

Hopefully they have the Tokyo geisha for sale soon.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: March 4, 2014 11:55

Date: March 4, 2014 12:03

Lien
[www.ebay.nl]

Thank you!!!

edit:
Yowza $93

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-04 13:15 by MingSubu.

Posted by: StonedInTokyo ()
Date: March 4, 2014 13:06

Credit cards were accepted at Tokyo Dome #1. All of the shirts look small to me...as a round eye I would be inclined to buy the biggest available sizes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-04 13:06 by StonedInTokyo.

Date: March 7, 2014 03:56

BV posted some great shots from Tokyo of all the merchandise with prices included. FINALLY! See them under the review for the 3rd show.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: March 7, 2014 05:31

frenki09
BV posted some great shots from Tokyo of all the merchandise with prices included. FINALLY! See them under the review for the 3rd show.
Thanks for the tip smiling smiley Ive been waiting to see.

And thanks for the posted pictures.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-07 05:38 by Max'sKansasCity.

Posted by: oldschool ()
Date: March 7, 2014 08:41

The shirts from the U.S. tour ran a size small so that the XXL shirt I bought was more like a XL so I have to imagine the shirts for the far east shows will run smaller

Posted by: icequeenn ()
Date: March 7, 2014 10:18

frenki09

I'm sorry but which page is it? Can't find it.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: March 7, 2014 10:35

Date: March 7, 2014 18:40

I sure do appreciate the photos of the cool tour stuff and I would love to see some more, closer up, pictures if anyone has them, or anyone takes some pictures at the upcoming shows.

Best thing about digital cameras? Unlimited pictures!!smileys with beer
unlike like the sad old days when we couldnt (wouldnt want to) waste 4-5 (of only 24-36 pictures on a 35mm roll of film) for this silly stuff.

Date: March 7, 2014 21:28

Saving that last pic for something special too!

Disney World when I was little. I had one picture left on a roll of film. Went days without taking a pic. Then my sister grabs the camera and takes a pic of my other sis jumping out of the shower. I just remember crying and my sis getting yelled at.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-03-07 21:29 by MingSubu.

Date: March 7, 2014 21:36

MingSubu
Saving that last pic for something special too!
sad smiley omg, the horror... the horror.... of taking the last picture AND THEN needing more film. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! My kingdom for another roll of film!!!

I wont even start telling my tales of film horror, skipping to the moral....
GO HOME WITH 2 SHOTS LEFT ON THE ROLL OF FILM!!!!

Moral 2) Dont save that Dollar buying the roll of 24 veresus roll of 36.

MAIN MORAL....USE DIGITAL A CAMERA...
I truly feel digiatal camera are modern miracles,
the only downside is the limit of 2000 pictures per SD card,
so be sure to carry 4 SD cards... AND AN EXTRA BATTERY, MAYBE 2

smileys with beer

Awesome pictures, PRICELESS

Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: March 10, 2014 07:12

I went home from the show last night without a tour t shirt for reasons explained in the Macau thread. I really, really want one but would like the shanghai and Singapore dates included on the back ( I believe they were on last nights t shirts). The stones store has the tour t short but not these two dates. So you think they will update the store to include the full 14 on fire tour t shirt dates?

Posted by: petewasbristol ()
Date: March 14, 2014 09:32

Hello, can anyone tell me if this t-shirt for the 14 on fire tour has the tour dates listed on the back? (with Shanghai and Singapore also included?).

[rollingstones.shop.bravadousa.com]

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1605
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home