Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

No cameras allowed? The ticket says ....
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: May 14, 2005 15:43

How do folks take pics at concerts and yet post them? If it is illegal then how is this accepted? And do Camera Cell phones need a flash?

Re: No cameras allowed? The ticket says ....
Posted by: bv ()
Date: May 14, 2005 15:45

When they say cameras they mean professional cameras. They do usually allow private cameras at most venues. If you have a lense of 10-20 inches then you have problems. And then there is always this security guy who think he is the hero. He will not allow anything. Luckily there are not too many of those.

Bjornulf

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: May 14, 2005 15:51

Secrity in NY, DC and Hartford 2002 were totally cool about my little Pentax.
The same camera caused a huge problem in Munich 2003. At the European Licks shows, they were really hunting people down that had cameras, ANY cameras.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: May 14, 2005 16:08

thanks bv! I will not tread those waters..however, I'm planning to write an exact recount of the Miami concert starting when the clock officiall reads Oct. 17. I want to give a detailed account, beginning with interviews of Stones fans, not from S. Florida who are at the pool (Holiday Inn by Biscayne Bay say around 3:00) and gathering the feel of the moment, awaiting the ensuing concert...Also I want to expand my thoughts on residing at floor level for the concert to give Stones fans an insight of the venue layout and what they can expect ..down to the bones

Posted by: rover ()
Date: May 14, 2005 16:16

Take a disposable camera with flash. It won't cost much if it gets confiscated. We took one to Melbourne and got some great photos which I have had enlarged to 75 cm. You have to be close - we were front row at the B stage. One of the Stones security guys even took a photo of my wife with it with the stones in the background. They were selling them at the arena before the show.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1751
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home