Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

quick question with regards rs-code and ticketmaster
Posted by: andy js ()
Date: May 14, 2005 03:08

i'm sure everyone's sick of the same old questions but i really am a bit confused. i've got my platinum code and hope to use it when the next set of shows are announced

so. hyperthetcally, lets say a MSG show shows up on ticketmaster. i click on the relevant 'find tickets' button and then fill in my passcode and number of tickets required

now, once i've done that. if i can't find any tickets i want and decide not to bother am i right in thinking my passcode remains 'unused' ?

in other words. can i still try and get tickets for another show instead ? does the code stay valid as long as you don't actually buy any tickets ? or is it considered used just by tying it to see what they have available ?

there's seems to be so many differing rules / opinions that i don't mind admitting i'm as confused as @#$%& ;o)

ta!
andy

Re: quick question with regards rs-code and ticketmaster
Posted by: Pedro99 ()
Date: May 14, 2005 03:24

Your access code is good until you actually complete a purchase. So if you don't like your tickets - yes you can use the code for another show.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: May 14, 2005 03:25

Good question! Thursday morning, I hurried to do the RS membership and get a ticket for the Miami concert. I thought my first effort was ruked out out by computer malfunction but my order actually went thru...I ended up with two RS fan club memberships..which , I called the ticket master folks and they cancelled the lesser of better seats. But, getting to your point, I think if you buy from one venue with the newly RS membbership ...you may be locked in. So it is venue specific , however you can score what you want...and don't forget other Stones fans may be able to assisst you with the code they didn't use ..for example Hairball did well in anaheim and was generously and with class offering his code to others ..but the point is hustle and things will work out ...all iorr folks must be there!!

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: May 14, 2005 03:29

cheers lads

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1971
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home