Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

American Express Gold Card events
Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: May 12, 2005 23:28

Yeah well - mutter mutter moan moan,

I have been intrigued by the possibility of accessing tix presales not only through the RS.COM code method but also through the Gold Amex card under this Gold Card Event scheme of theirs. Discovered that unless yours is a U.S. issue Gold Card with the "10 digit customer support service" number on the back, then the scheme DOES NOT apply to you. I phoned up customer service in the U.K., who swore blind that if I left out the "0" of the U.K. customer service (reducing the number of digits from 11 to 10) and used that as the 10 digit "password" on the Ticketmaster web page, it would work. Did it ****??? Phoned them back, got transferred to AMEX in the States, explained what the U.K. people had told me, they checked it out, and lo and behold - Gold Card Events are for U.S. issue cards only.

What a load of ****? Come on North America, get with the program will ya? Kindly recognise, if you will, that there actually does exist a world out there beyond your borders. It contains among other things ..... people, banks, and American ****ing Express cards.

Re: American Express Gold Card events
Posted by: LOGIE ()
Date: May 12, 2005 23:34

....and UK postal codes.

Re: American Express Gold Card events
Posted by: Beast ()
Date: May 13, 2005 00:01

A resounding HEAR, HEAR!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2660
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home