Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Multiple Memberships?
Posted by: slabby ()
Date: May 12, 2005 20:04

I want to buy 1 Aneheim ticket today, where you can pay $100 on the spot for a membership. I alreasy have a RS code that I want to save for a "rainy day". Is this safe, or will it void my already existing membership? i can't see the stones having a major problem with getting MORE of my money, but they also love to throw crazy rules in to screw us sometimes. The pre-sale seems to be working out pretty well this time. Any help appreciated

Slabby

Re: Multiple Memberships?
Posted by: Pohan ()
Date: May 12, 2005 20:18

It's OK with multiple memberships on RS.com (as long as you dont mind getting a lot of membership DVD's and Books and all that), I think thats stated somewhere on the site

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: May 12, 2005 20:26

Slabby it happen to me this morning in miami by accident. Fortunately, ticketmaster cancelled one of my orders.

No decent seats left in Charlotte or Miami as of this writing. Unbelievable...It's demographics more and more folks these days

Posted by: little queenie ()
Date: May 13, 2005 06:17

my order for chicago was cancelled today too when i was trying to buy a new memebership (keeping my old one for a theater) - i just assumed it didn't like my new credit card address. do you think it cancelled your order (and mine) because of multiple memberships?

Posted by: Rolling1 ()
Date: May 13, 2005 08:02

The fan club states if you want to purchase additional seats all their asking is 100.00 (god bless). earlier today was checking new memberships (fan club) and this one user "amexplatxx" xx= registered at least 20 new accounts starting at amexplat01 thru 20 - either that person has money to blow or a rock has fallen out of the sky and hit their head and they need to seek immy medical help. I dont happen to fall in either category, renewed membership and holding out for theater or vegas.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2247
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home